Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,983 members, 7,952,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn (4125 Views)

"Osun Will Pay Salaries"- Gov. Aregbesola Assures / Buhari Prevented From Meeting Pope Francis After Late Arrival / Governor Amaechi Buys $50 Million Bombardier Jet, Amid State’s Flood Disaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by gfus: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2011
Really?  cheesy

The flood disasters in some part of the country would have been worse in Osun had it not been the precautionary action
taken by Gov. Rauf Aregbesola, according to an ACN official.

The Chairman, Chief Adelowo Adebiyi, made the observation while speaking with journalists in Osogbo.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that flooding has been a perennial problem in Osun before Aregbesola assumed office on Nov. 26, 2010.

Adebiyi said as soon as Aregbesola came into office, he knew that flood might ravage the state and he put measures in place to checkmate it.

“Had it not been that the governor was visionary enough, the state would have had a flood disaster on its hand. Look at what is happening in many other states.

www.livenigeriapost.com/2011/09/01/gov-aregbesola-prevented-flood-disaster-in-osun-acn/
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by moremi2008(m): 2:16am On Sep 02, 2011
Pure foolishness! What specifically did he do to prevent flooding? It's like governor of Texas claiming that Dallas was not destroyed by Hurricane Irene because he took precautions. Errant nonsense.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Theblessed(f): 2:22am On Sep 02, 2011
[size=16pt]So 

Is that not part of his job to keep member of the public in his state safe and to ensure they live in habitable environment?

Look, these people don't even know their rights and why these so called Governors were elected in the first place?

So, we should glorify him for doing his job since other State Governors failed to do so?  The electorate of those States whose Governors failed to deliver, should vote them out in the next election, that way, they would be made to use their brains and think creatively.

Sorry!
[/size]
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 02, 2011
Theblessed:

[size=16pt]So 

Is that not part of his job to keep member of the public in his state safe and to ensure they live in habitable environment?
[/size]

I believe that's the point.
There's been a lot of bruhaha from  PDP demanding for the impeachment of Aregbesola because "he is not doing his job.

As for me, I dont know how true this "news" is, but if it's true, then PDP and anti-aregbesola need to put a sock in it for a while.

And what's "rights" got to do with this?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Beaf: 2:38am On Sep 02, 2011
Its unfortunate that people have to begin making such far-fetched excuses for Aregbesola. That guy is the worst thing to have hit Nigeria's political scene; the man is totally, lazy, indolent and incompetent. The people were carried away with his out of this World promises, its so sad.

Its funny that a party man is now ascribing god-like powers to him for keeping the rains from Osun. I mean its damn crazy!
I posted this elsewhere in the past. Osun is in for a very long ride. embarassed

What a funny guy! Here is a man who cannot even choose a couple of commissioners to serve the masses. He is going to single-handedly build schools and roads before the end of the year. He makes grand and highly deluded speeches; he promised to turn Osun state into the centre of Yoruba culture and tourism before the end of the year, not stopping there, he was going to massively export yams to Lagos by train and bring back the farm implements that would help Osun build its very own replica of Oke-Arin market.

Oke-Arin market? The man is mad. Nigeria's very own Don Quixote.

Its history repeating.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
We never learn our lesson, African history is replete with all sorts of megalomaniacs and madmen. This is Jeane Bedel Bokassa of the Central African Republic, a thoroughly ugly fool that in 1976, declared himself the "Head of the House of Bokassa" and "His Imperial Majesty, the Emperor of the "Central African Empire." He took a personal part in the toture and execution of his enemies and his "empire" was modelled after that of Napoleon.

[img]http://mediapub2.canalplus.fr/var/cp_mth/storage/images/planete/evenements/soiree-speciale-bokassa-et-la-francafrique/2359121-1-fre-FR/SOIREE-SPECIALE-BOKASSA-ET-LA-FRANCAFRIQUE_top_visuel_evenement.gif[/img]
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Rastamann: 2:48am On Sep 02, 2011
Nigerian Politics! what did he do? Is it dredging alone that causes flooding? Abi the guy na god of rain pikin? Political propaganda!
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by kosoro: 3:47am On Sep 02, 2011
moremi2008:

Pure foolishness! What specifically did he do to prevent flooding? It's like governor of Texas claiming that Dallas was not destroyed by Hurricane Irene because he took precautions. Errant nonsense.

you read my mind. Lousy propaganda.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by koruji(m): 4:50am On Sep 02, 2011
@Beaf & his lies

The below was in Osun State news on July 6 2011, and Aregbesola specifically pointed to the flood that devastated Osogbo the previous year. In another newspiece he also promised to extend this program to other Osun State cities as soon as funds permit.

Instead of using your internet skills to search the freely available information in the world to help GEJ tackle the multifaceted problems besetting Nigeria you are here distracting and telling stories about a man with zeal for the welfare of his people. You disappoint no be small.

Go here to educate yourself on actions Aregbesola has  being taking to better Osun State even with very limited resources: http://www.osunstate.gov.ng/view-all-news.html?start=40

Aregbesola deploys swamp bogey to tackle Osogbo flood http://www.osundefender.org/?p=17917
[size=14pt]The phase One of Osogbo Township Drainage scheme entered another phase on Monday as a large Swamp Bogey swung into action to clear refuse and debris from Korokoro stream which had been over-flooding and causing loss of lives and damages to property in the Osun State capital.[/size]

The project which attracted large crowd of residents of Osogbo, the state capital took off under the watchful eyes of the state Deputy Governor, Otunba Grace Titilayo Laoye-Tomori and the state Secretary of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Prince Adegboyega Famoodun.

Governor Aregbesola had last week approved the release of N187.5 million to Messrs Accord Engineering to carry out the phase one of the project within 16 weeks.

It would be recalled that exactly one year ago, many people were swept away by the flood in Osogbo after heavy downpour which lasted several hours.

Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by koruji(m): 5:06am On Sep 02, 2011
The point is not that anybody can absolutely prevent flooding or destruction by hurricane, but a government that does what is required to minimize and possibly prevent such destruction deserves praise.

We were all here on NL when people, including the do-nothing loudmouths that call themselves PDP, were lambasting Fashola over inadequate and blocked drainage network for Lagos - as if he has the funds to do all that.

The fact is that based on past experience in Osogbo Aregbesola specifically made sure that those rivers that tend to overflow during heavy rains were immediately cleared as the start of the first phase of a comprehensive drainage system for the state capital. This deserves praise in my opinion.

The problem with Nigerians is being quick to lambast people that fail to do their jobs or act corruptly and so on, but failing that recognizing merit and responsible action with deserved praise is just as important.

I would rather over-praise a Nigerian govt. official that does one thing right, as long as he realizes that equal negative appraisal awaits if he/she is found to be irresponsible with his duties or act corruptly and so on. We are never going to change or kick out the do-no-gooders that mostly make up our leadership class if we don't let them know that when and if they show us real effort we will equal be full of praise.

kosoro:

you read my mind. Lousy propaganda.

moremi2008:

gfus:

Really?  cheesy www.livenigeriapost.com/2011/09/01/gov-aregbesola-prevented-flood-disaster-in-osun-acn/
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Beaf: 5:34am On Sep 02, 2011
koruji:

@Beaf & his lies

The below was in Osun State news on July 6 2011, and Aregbesola specifically pointed to the flood that devastated Osogbo the previous year. In another newspiece he also promised to extend this program to other Osun State cities as soon as funds permit.

Instead of using your internet skills to search the freely available information in the world to help GEJ tackle the multifaceted problems besetting Nigeria you are here distracting and telling stories about a man with zeal for the welfare of his people. You disappoint no be small.

Go here to educate yourself on actions Aregbesola has  being taking to better Osun State even with very limited resources: http://www.osunstate.gov.ng/view-all-news.html?start=40

What has Beaf got to do with your weak story? Dude, its best you learn to tackle issues, I am not the OP.
I'm not sure if you are taking to clowning or something with the rest of what you wrote tho, cos I don't see how clearing a mere stream in a single town, Oshogbo amounts to saving the whole of Osun state from floods. shocked

. . .Anyways, its obviously the season for bizarre and absurd claims. Ride on, sir! Operation "streeeetch the mind!" Nutin do you! grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by airlord: 7:37am On Sep 02, 2011
cos I don't see how clearing a mere stream in a single town, Oshogbo amounts to saving the whole of Osun state from floods.

^^^^^xactly my thots,
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by murpheus(m): 8:24am On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

Its unfortunate that people have to begin making such far-fetched excuses for Aregbesola. That guy is the worst thing to have hit Nigeria's political scene; the man is totally, lazy, indolent and incompetent. The people were carried away with his out of this World promises, its so sad.

Its funny that a party man is now ascribing god-like powers to him for keeping the rains from Osun. I mean its damn crazy!
I posted this elsewhere in the past. Osun is in for a very long ride. embarassed

Apparently, you're what your name suggests. You call Aregbesola the worst thing to have hit Nigeria's political scene what about your president, Mr. GEJ. Do you know how many died yesterday in Jos. This has been going on for a long time now yet he's yet to take simple action. Would you rather have Oyinlola continue embezzling Osun state's money. Osun civil servants are the highest paid in Nigeria at the moment yet he's incompetent. He provided 20,000 jobs under 100 days in office yet he's lazy.

Get your facts right and stop saying nonsense.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by mbulela: 8:31am On Sep 02, 2011
Its unfortunate that people have to begin making such far-fetched excuses for Aregbesola GEJ. That guy is the worst thing to have hit Nigeria's political scene; the man is totally, lazy, indolent and incompetent. The people were carried away with his out of this World promises, its so sad.

on a related note,this ACN guys are clowns,how come he did not export his expertise on flooding to his comrades in Oyo and Lagos?Is there no love in sahring between ACN governors?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by rman: 8:49am On Sep 02, 2011
Another publicity stunt. Aregbesola may turn out not to be better than Oyinlola if this is the kind of cheap stuffs that will be referd to as achievement.
I have seen the stream and it is not even as big as canals in Lagos. The area worked on is less than 1km, so what the fuss?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Chubhie: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf you fall my hand on this o.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Gbawe: 9:07am On Sep 02, 2011
mbulela:

on a related note,this ACN guys are clowns,how come he did not export his expertise on flooding to his comrades in Oyo and Lagos?Is there no love in sahring between ACN governors?

You too ? One always marked you out for being objective and in the category of those who do not speak partisanly without thinking. In so far as State Geography and built environment consideration is different , what advice do you want Aregbesola to give others that would not amount to uninformed suggestions?

I guess Aregbesola , as well as having to lead Osun, should demand the relevant Town planning info from Oyo so he can then apply his "expertise" to the specific drainage challenges of Oyo State. I feel you have just spoken in haste and out of prejudice because your criticism makes no sense at all.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by fuke(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

I agree that the claim is foolish. What stopped him from advising Ajimobi to take such
precautions knowing that Ibadan is more prone to flood.after all they are both in AC

I do not think Aregbesola has done anything to prevent such calamity we experienced in
Ibadan if the heavens should open up on Oshogbo or Ife or Ilesha  as it did in Ibadan on that black Friday.

Be that as it may, To call Aregbesola a lazy man is the acme of unfairness and misjudgement unless
Beaf has new meanings for lazy and indolent. This is the guy that managed works ministry for Tinubu.
Even his detractors cannot but agree with the fact that he is hard working.

Beaf, I like the way you craft words and your incisiveness but sometimes you get so carried away and
get so unfair and partisan and sacrificed truths to achieve your goal.

You will lose some friends if you choose to close your eyes to the truth all the time.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by koruji(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2011
You are a lost cause, always twisting and turning when your claims fall flat.

Now it is a stream, but if it had flooded over and caused massive loss of property as in previous years it would be an "ocean" to you naysayers, which Aregbe should have cleared. If you bothered to read full story the contract behind the initial work was to implement a drainage system for Osogbo.

U always do and then turn around to accuse others of doing the things. You complain that this story about Aregbe's plan for an Osun State drainage system has nothing to do with a story about flooding in Osun, yet you are the one who came on here with talk of how he didn't choose commissioners on time and other such nonsense. Seems you should have asked yourself what these had to do with the story before putting out such missive.

If it appears to you that the story is a stretch it is because of loudmouth, do-nothing representatives of PDP like you. You have made objective commentary on newspieces precarious because you are dishonest observers. As such, what you get are people preempting you and trumpeting their achievements so that good is not made into bad for them. You & your PDP ilks are race-to-the-bottomers.

"Ko se ko je ko lu r'ese o se" people.

Beaf:

What has Beaf got to do with your weak story? Dude, its best you learn to tackle issues, I am not the OP.
I'm not sure if you are taking to clowning or something with the rest of what you wrote tho, cos I don't see how clearing a mere stream in a single town, Oshogbo amounts to saving the whole of Osun state from floods. shocked

. . .Anyways, its obviously the season for bizarre and absurd claims. Ride on, sir! Operation "streeeetch the mind!" Nutin do you! grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Gbawe: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2011
fuke:

I agree that the claim is foolish. What stopped him from advising Ajimobi to take such
precautions knowing that Ibadan is more prone to flood.after all they are both in AC

Amazing !!!! So Aregbesola must somehow also be blamed for Oyo's flooding issue's ? You do know he is Governor of Osun and not Oyo even if they are both ACN Governors? It is not good enough that , as his primary job duty entails, he has competently dealt with the flooding threats against his own State? He is also wrong for not calling a press conference where you and others can see him "advising" Ajimobi publicly over what to do ? Incredible !!! Suffice to say that the habit of criticising partisanly , without recourse to logic, and purely for the sake of it is getting really sad .
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by mustspin: 10:20am On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

as much as we all know tha the op is only making undue propaganda, u r way out of your head. and from ur comments i saw on the thread below. u r simply an anti-ACN person. for goodness sake every1 knows dat dese ACN governors are saner than those that PDP had ever produced. pls say the truth when u see them.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-747584.0.html

fuke:

precautions knowing that Ibadan is more prone to flood
.after all they are both in AC

I do not think Aregbesola has done anything to prevent such calamity we experienced in
Ibadan if the heavens should open up on Oshogbo or Ife or Ilesha  as it did in Ibadan on that black Friday.

Be that as it may, To call Aregbesola a lazy man is the acme of unfairness and misjudgement unless
Beaf has new meanings for lazy and indolent. This is the guy that managed works ministry for Tinubu.
Even his detractors cannot but agree with the fact that he is hard working.

Beaf, I like the way you craft words and your incisiveness but sometimes you get so carried away and
get so unfair and partisan and sacrificed truths to achieve your goal.

You will lose some friends if you choose to close your eyes to the truth all the time.

so from ur highlighted claim, we can easily concluded that GEJ and david mark has embezzled lots of the nigerian fund cuz bankole must av advised them on how to go about it na or why didnt they warn him when he was misappropriating the funds since they are both PDP na. wot a pathetic thing to say shocked
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Gbawe: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2011
mustspin:

so from your highlighted claim, we can easily concluded that GEJ and david mark has embezzled lots of the nigerian fund cuz bankole must av advised them on how to go about it na or why didnt they warn him when he was misappropriating the funds since they are both PDP na. wot a pathetic thing to say shocked

Thank you !!!! Only in Nigeria !!!
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by leighcon(m): 10:44am On Sep 02, 2011
Beaf:

@Beaf
How does the press release imply the bolded above.
Took step means he did something which is the truth if you had been following the news. Can't bring out a dated source now(It's on the states website) but at the beginning of the rains  the state attempted clearing of water channels (Ekiti did something like this recently). Whether the statement is now a stunt or not, that is determined by measuring how work done was of effect in preventing the flood. We need not blindly hate these people all the time!

Now this does not imply am an ardent supporter neither have I concluded that the press statement was a fact. I am of the opinion that before we criticize, let us check.

Just incase you want to crucify me also, let me openly say I am not a GEJ fan (Probably never will)
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2011
@moremi2008, really doubt if you are in a position to make that comment. reason is, i live in osun state but seriously doubt your residency here. It is indeed true Gov. Aregbesola was proactive enough to clear the major drains following the Nimet advisory that august 2011 will witness heavy downpour - he should be commended especially in our country where such leadership is a rarity. What amazed me was how simple the task was, he just got some caterpillars to widen as well as deepen the drain channels! All the Governors including Ajimobi knew or ought to have known about the weather advisory- he did nothing. Oyinlola was in the saddle for eight years and did nothing but play a pun on the word 'Gbonmi' a locality susceptible to flooding thus rubbing salt in the wounds of the flood disaster. I commend him.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by pdozie: 2:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
The fact is that he may have truly cleared the water ways which is the right thing to do. But he should not be celebrated because there was no flooding in Osun. The intensity of the rain at Ibadan may be different from the one at Osun. And if natural disaster should occur, it doesnt matter how big the precautionary measures you take - it will surely leave sour tastes in the mouth.
If Aregbesola is the one promoting this news article then he has scored 0%. If however one of his party men was singing to be heard, I won't lay any blame on Aregbesola
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Gbawe: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2011
pdozie:

The fact is that he may have truly cleared the water ways which is the right thing to do. But he should not be celebrated because there was no flooding in Osun. The intensity of the rain at Ibadan may be different from the one at Osun. And if natural disaster should occur, it doesnt matter how big the precautionary measures you take - it will surely leave sour tastes in the mouth.
If Aregbesola is the one promoting this news article then he has scored 0%. If however one of his party men was singing to be heard, I won't lay any blame on Aregbesola

I agree with you that Aregbesola need not be praised for doing his job well but , sometimes , folks write in response to mischievous PDP propaganda about percieved indolence with no shred of truth in reality. Lets not forget that politics is a game of propaganda as well . It would be tragic , when non-performers benefit from propaganda in Nigeria, for those doing well to be victim of maliciously negative propaganda from the opposition.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by tunene: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2011
murpheus:

Apparently, you're what your name suggests. You call Aregbesola the worst thing to have hit Nigeria's political scene what about your president, Mr. GEJ. Do you know how many died yesterday in Jos. This has been going on for a long time now yet he's yet to take simple action. Would you rather have Oyinlola continue embezzling Osun state's money. Osun civil servants are the highest paid in Nigeria at the moment yet he's incompetent. He provided 20,000 jobs under 100 days in office yet he's lazy.

Get your facts right and stop saying nonsense.

Please educate me Murpheus,

Where are these 20,000 people working? You said Osun Civil Servants are the highest paid? Please what is the source of your information and how much do they earn that made you feel they are the highest paid?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by murpheus(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2011
tunene:

Please educate me Murpheus,

Where are these 20,000 people working? You said Osun Civil Servants are the highest paid? Please what is the source of your information and how much do they earn that made you feel they are the highest paid?

Seems you're not conversant with what's going on in Nigeria. Anyways, the minimum wage in each of the 36 states of the federation is 18000 Nigerian Naira but Aregbesola has offered to pay 19'000 NN

Source: AIT
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by tunene: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2011
murpheus:

Seems you're not conversant with what's going on in Nigeria. Anyways, the minimum wage in each of the 36 states of the federation is 18000 Nigerian Naira but Aregbesola has offered to pay 19'000 NN

Source: AIT

May be I am not and that was why I said you should educate me. So where are the 20,000 people working?
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by mbulela: 5:26pm On Sep 02, 2011
Gbawe:

You too ? One always marked you out for being objective and in the category of those who do not speak partisanly without thinking. In so far as State Geography and built environment consideration is different , what advice do you want Aregbesola to give others that would not amount to uninformed suggestions?

I guess Aregbesola , as well as having to lead Osun, should demand the relevant Town planning info from Oyo so he can then apply his "expertise" to the specific drainage challenges of Oyo State. I feel you have just spoken in haste and out of prejudice because your criticism makes no sense at all.
Gbawe, i am not convinced that Aregbesola has done anything special to prevent flooding in Osun.the party chieftain was just playing to the gallery and it seems to be the norm of Aregbesola's govt. the man should ignore the antics of the PDP fellas and get down to real work.only real work will come to his defence when the people pass judgement.the gallery must be ignored,no matter the temptation.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Beaf: 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
tunene:

May be I am not and that was why I said you should educate me. So where are the 20,000 people working?

Lol! The 20,000 employed is just the number of labourers contracted to clear grass and fix gutters; every state has them as a matter of routine, but Aregbesola is the only one to build it into a drama, because there is nothing to point at.

As for the N19,001 workers wage, as they say, a picture tells a thousand words. This is from yesterdays 234Next publication:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/517059_osunStrike_jpg2d738d374257b20e173d474b3b74c891

[size=14pt]Osun workers vow to continue strike[/size]
By Bamigbola Gbolagunte
September 2, 2011 12:47AM

There seems to be no headway in the industrial crisis rocking the Osun State civil service as efforts by the traditional rulers and religious leaders in the state to resolve the labour unrest arising from the raging issue of the ₦18,000 minimum wage have proved unsuccessful.
. . .
Mr Adetunji who alleged that the governor instructed armed policemen to deal ruthlessly with any worker who staged protest or undermined his authority, quoted the governor as saying that “I will use everything within government power if the labour dares my government.”

The labour leader stated: “We never experienced what we experience from Aregbesola’s government as labour leaders even during the military rule in the process of agitating for our rights in the state.”

. . .

More here http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5740575-146/story.csp
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by Gbenge77(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
Lets hope Osun state does not experience flooding in the nearest future.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola Prevented Flood Disaster In Osun - Acn by seanet02: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2011
Bunch of PDP Ediots on Patrol here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katsina State Flags Off 30MW Solar Power Plant / Reasons Why Igbos Can Never Vote Buhari / The US Just Challenged China In The South China Sea And… Nothing Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.