Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40275 Views)

Bandits Tell Us To Allow Them Sleep With Our Wives And Daughters – Man Recounts / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fujiyama: 5:13am On Dec 27, 2022
seunjungle1:
Among all the candidates, Tinubu remains the only candidate that can bring true restructuring....

^^^
No he isn't.

He is a very unsuitable candidate.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fujiyama: 5:24am On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
Believe me, Tinubu will put all the military personnel on their toes when is elected, have seen him do this before back then in Lagos..
He can do this again, even the issues is in his manifesto already...

^^^
No.

It makes no sense to reward failure. The man's party has failed Nigerians and does not deserve to retain power.

We are here talking about widespread rape of defenceless females across Nigeria but the man's own female relatives and associates travel with heavy security.

It makes no sense to reward failure and incompetence. The APC deserves to lose power.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 9:35am On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
One of the problems in Nigeria is that peeps underestimates the capability of Nigeria and her wealth,.. yes Nigeria can cater for the welfare of her forces... if only the bad eggs in the Government didn’t interfere..
agreeable.
Unfortunately, Tinubu ain't a good egg.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by bewla(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Parachoko:
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria.

We can't continue like this
About 18 or there about years

Tinubu mention this but Obasanjo does not want to listen

Now news papar start to celebrate billonier kidnapper Evans

Who will hear this and will not want to cut soep
This where take our self and we most find away out
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 6:52pm On Dec 27, 2022
naturefellow:
agreeable.
Unfortunately, Tinubu ain't a good egg.
Neither obi or Atiku....
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
No.

It makes no sense to reward failure. The man's party has failed Nigerians and does not deserve to retain power.

We are here talking about widespread rape of defenceless females across Nigeria but the man's own female relatives and associates travel with heavy security.

It makes no sense to reward failure and incompetence. The APC deserves to lose power.
Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day...
Look.. very closely... with purity of heart... is Nigeria not developing since 8years?...
which other party is better and stronger than APC..?

Surely... slowly... Nigeria will get there...

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 7:07pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
He didn't say 55,000.

He has been the APC national leader for 8 years. But he did absolutely zero to push good policies in the disaster that is the Buhari administration - the administration he brought to power. But Bola Tinubu now claims he has the solutions - only if he is voted in as president. undecided

Such a man cannot be trusted.

NO! You are wrong in that light,.. yes, Tinubu campaigned for bubu,.. but do you see him on bubu’s Government cabinet? Was he given any official post or law making post? No!..
Tinubu is a citizens like you for now,.. don’t mix things up..
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
Neither obi or Atiku....
no one is a saint. But Obi has the least baggage.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fujiyama: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
NO! You are wrong in that light,.. yes, Tinubu campaigned for bubu,.. but do you see him on bubu’s Government cabinet? Was he given any official post or law making post? No!..
Tinubu is a citizens like you for now,.. don’t mix things up..

^^^
undecided

You are obviously trolling.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fujiyama: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
Remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day...
Look.. very closely... with purity of heart... is Nigeria not developing since 8years?...
which other party is better and stronger than APC..?

Surely... slowly... Nigeria will get there...

^^^
This is the standard refrain and go to excuse of incompetent leaders.

There is no more time for this. The APC is clueless and does not know how to govern. It is time for it to give way for others.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
This is the standard refrain and go to excuse of incompetent leaders.

There is no more time for this. The APC is clueless and does not know how to govern. It is time for it to give way for others.
politics is playing out... even the worst of them will claim the best...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2022
naturefellow:
no one is a saint. But Obi has the least baggage.
Let Nigerians decide with their votes...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

You are obviously trolling.

No! True talk...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stacyadams: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
...the madness is when some urchins want to vote in their grand Fathers to rule them again angry grin
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by olibeans: 2:01am On Dec 28, 2022
Einterest:

En route to Rivers around ahoda

That's my community.
There's no kidnapping ever reported along the East-West Road around Ahoada community.

We have oil pipeline taskforce as well as army checking points at both ends.

Please verify the truest location of your story.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 3:55am On Dec 28, 2022
beelon1020:
Let Nigerians decide with their votes...
Nigerians with the interest of Nigeria (patriots)
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nicepoker(m): 8:44am On Dec 28, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!
And they will be waiting for order from Abuja before they act. If we don't have state police if you like deploy thousand it won't work.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
Nicepoker:
And they will be waiting for order from Abuja before they act. If we don't have state police if you like deploy thousand it won't work.
That’s a very good idea too...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Guruindahouse(m): 4:46am On Dec 30, 2022
Can you help me track someone location within with his/her phone number?
Heterodox:
It doesn't change his phone signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help / Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.