Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,860 members, 7,828,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40278 Views)

Bandits Tell Us To Allow Them Sleep With Our Wives And Daughters – Man Recounts / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Pells1: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Yes Sir please come with your mom, and then you ll understand why i said pussy is free.
Don't mind those insensitive kids
The daughter and mother enjoy the sex even if they called it rape grin cheesy
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by ruggedtimi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
So many kidnap cases around rumuokoro
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by CheapHomes1: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria.

We can't continue like this

you are saying the "what" which we all already know. i am asking how should the NPF be restructured?

for you to say that "Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria", are you saying that APC/buhari have failed?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by zoedew: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I will vote for Asiwaju who is ready to deal with nuisance in every part of Nigeria in the language that they will understand.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/560193-2023-how-ill-tackle-insecurity-if-elected-president-tinubu.html

Rather than voting for Obi who will do nothing while terrorists will be killing Nigerians. I still remember the way Men of Akwuzu SARS was abducting and killing people under Obi.

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Best wishes!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Kobicove(m): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
I think the NPF needs to be restructured or room should be giving for state police.

Insecurity have gotten out of hand in almost every part of Nigeria.

We can't continue like this

You people advocating got state police in Nigeria should know that it would be the biggest mistake Nigeria will make! undecided
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Pells1: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Honchoslim16:

I get you knocked off of Earth, you play with my body, you play with my name
Son stop playing
Fasho Ama pull up real quick with my Ar-15
No cap
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Eriokanmi: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
gammarays1:

You can be kidnapped on your way to the airport.

Kidnap is an inside stuff. Security is terrible in Nigeria.
We're at God's mercy
Very rare
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by onuman: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Parachoko:
What are you talking about sef?

I dey talk of this issue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/only-11-statesve-voted-for-constitutional-amendment-bills-6-months-after-transmission-nass/amp/

If absolute majority of the State Assemblies vote in favour of the bills sent to them by the National Assembly, nothing anybody from any geopolitical region fit do

FYI, creating new states and LGAs in the regions shortchanged by northern military dictators who created States, or return to regional government system with resource control, has been the core issues canvassed for by southern politicians for Constitution amendment, not the superficial ammendments canvassed for by Arewa politicians.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Graficient: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jakumo:

This is an absolutely horrifying story to hear. I'd long suspected that female kidnap victims wind up getting gang-raped while in captivity, given that the crime of kidnapping is about as diabolical as crimes get, but hearing this confirmation from an actual eye witness is utterly depressing to read.

The Nigerian police URGENTLY need more of those armed drones like the initial two Turkish drones recently delivered, so that all highways known to be infested by those terrorist gangs can be patrolled by drones capable of distinguishing kidnappers from their victims, and then selectively shooting the kidnappers dead from the air BEFORE they can wreak their havoc on their victims.
In the northern part, in some cases they rape male kidnap victims
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Thegoodone13(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
. Are you human being? Do you have mother, Daughter or sisters ? Will you like it if kidnaper rape them?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by tete7000(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigeria is in a war situation where laws have been suspended. It is only in such situation that such atrocities and inpignities are witnessed. May God save his people.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Gohs: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Let's vote Peter Obi into power so we can get well equipped state police.

Drones and street cameras can be used to monitor kidnappers.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by nathyx(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2022
When Whiteman calls us Monkeys now some people will be Angry.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Honchoslim16(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:

Son stop playing
Fasho Ama pull up real quick with my Ar-15
No cap
Wack a$$
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by shantti(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air

R u mad!!!!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by FireUpNow(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took
Hold turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
Hold your president responsible for destroying the security apparatus of this nation
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by brandsoncharlie: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
Op your story resonate with my experience when I came back to Nigeria, portharcourt.
I was in a taxi on my way home they kidnapped a woman that's what I heard from a bystander, particularly a green saloon car, the side screen was shot the woman was pulled over by those kidnappers, I don't know what happened to the woman there after.
After the incident the next day it was as if nothing happened, no police in the scene to carry out some investigation, no awakening of the people in the neighborhood on what happened.
Everyone was going on about as of nothing happened and they felt comfortable.
That's how Nigeria has degenerate, we now see wicked and evil things as normal.
I even shared my experience on this platform someone said I was telling lies.
The recent one that happened, a business woman was paid rent by her tenants, she decided to use the money to restock shop, they robbed her that night and point a gun on her because she was trying to resist.
We can't continue like this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Mrpojj(m): 1:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.

Where did this happen?
In rivers?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by brandsoncharlie: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
layzie:
Very sad.
@ Einterest , where were they kidnapped? Which road? Cos u said they reported at the Rumuokoro Police station

Why should he tell you. What do you want to do with it.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Alsenora: 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Noted but more need to be done by way of preventing crime....these demons should be hunted nonstop even before they commit crime. Our forests, higgways and neighbourhoods should never be left at the mercy of any criminal while our security personnels are idling in barracks.
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Enemyofpeace: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Why did the government ask us to register our phone numbers? What is the essence?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by emdis: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
50 million or 55k?
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Quality20(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
JealousCobra:
We will address all this,.the moment we take over government.

From Obidatti 's camp.
u guys are not any different from GEJ/PMB
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Heterodox(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
Guruindahouse:
What if the guy used VPN?
It doesn't change his phone signature.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by countryman13: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2022
toujurs:
We chose darkness over light, this is the result, Goodluck had to leave office, a seating president left office for a heartless man, because Nigerians said they wanted change. This is the change!!!
Not just heartless but deaf and dumb.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Desusi: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ayodeji2k14:
Unfortunately,the mum and daughters will not be able to tell anyone about the dastardly experience of hoodlums sleeping with them turn by turn in kidnappers den.What a wasted nation!
This is not the first time. In order words, it's age long story. The solution is what we should be looking into.Firstly there should be state police,secondly, everyone should be proactive in reporting suspicious movement in their environment, thirdly, the government should not treat this issue nonchalantly but be resolute. In any case,when it happened to president Jonathan's brother, a quick action was taken. They shouldn't wait till it happened to their family.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Mamayam: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

Somewhere along ahoda, but family was in Rivers expecting their return, upon getting calls from kidnappers, it was reported to rumokoro police station alongside management of the transport company.

Abeg, which Transport company?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Subsea101: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Young lad, the internet is not that faceless you know!
A word is enough for the wise, unfortunately you're dumb.

Braveboi1:

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Quodseverismete: 2:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:

Somewhere along ahoda, but family was in Rivers expecting their return, upon getting calls from kidnappers, it was reported to rumokoro police station alongside management of the transport company.

I have a video confession of one lady who was kidnapped along that axis, she narrated a very horrible experience she and went through.

That's the lady below, DM me if you want the full video.

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by clinician2x: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Truth is bitter, sorry o.

You are a fool.

Pathetic Bastard.

People like you don't really amount to anything meaningful in life because they're so filled with evil no amount of prayers or good wishes works for them.

Animal.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Happenings like these are the reason I do support jungle justice with speed. I would have expected that the evill men are into kidnapping due to hunger, so for them to rape the women shows they are naturally wicked' and shouldn't live among humans. Jungle justice should never be condemned'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help / Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.