Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40270 Views)

Bandits Tell Us To Allow Them Sleep With Our Wives And Daughters – Man Recounts / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
What if they enjoyed the sex undecided undecided
Would you still call it rape undecided undecided undecided
Those gender can be confused I hope you know undecided

Attention seeker !

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

it's okay

That is you having a sobber reflection about the nonsense you posted earlier... Go for deliverance
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
individual differences, let people who are willing apply and join the army,.. and let the government do his part on the welfare...
have you seen King's Man III? Is the Nigeria society equitable enough for children of elites to join state services following the normal recruitment process?

Can Tinubu as a leader guarantee such equality and equity?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

That is you having a sobber reflection about the nonsense you posted earlier... Go for deliverance

Anything else?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by naturefellow(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
individual differences, let people who are willing apply and join the army,.. and let the government do his part on the welfare...
for context, have you seen King's Man III? Is the Nigeria society equitable enough for children of elites to join state services following the normal recruitment process?

Prospects of agbado and cassava already bursts that bubble undecided
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Anything else?

Ask yourself
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

Ask yourself
bring your mom to me lemme Bleep her, idiot
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Emaprince: 6:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is heartbreaking

These guys are really evil. And when they are caught, you see them crying and appearing innocent...one would even pity them.

Smh
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

bring your mom to me lemme Bleep her, idiot

You are a big fool..I said it.. You are a rapist..that is why you could make a joke out of the incident OP reported..your days are numbered. That is a prophecy. Useless imbe..cile
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

Ask yourself

After fucking your mom, you bring your sister too let me Bleep, you stewpid son of a beech
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Crafteck1: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
You don’t get, Tinubu is a politician, and they states their intentions and aspirations for the public, and for the health issue that’s a personal stuffs for him... free the guy abeg...

So the answers are yes, but its excusable cos hes a politician? Wow..

Will psg say messis health is a personal issue while giving him important issue?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 7:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

After fucking your mom, you bring your sister too let me Bleep, you stewpid son of a beech

That is how animal act.. So you are a dog and pig combine in one
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Waterbear(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

The youth that are to be leaders of tomorrow, that ships have access to education and opportunities in political offices are what you want to recruit into the military to protect old corrupt officials swindling money up and down in line with uneducated terrorist ...

If it's such a good idea I can't disagree with you, your whole family of legal age both make and female should sign up..
Cause if you think it's good for another man's child, it should be good for your siblings and children
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fantazy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.

The thing is those people (the police) don't want to stress themselves or risk their life on the line. They forgot the reason why they had to be police in the first place (to protect lives).
May God help us in this country
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Lasien: 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air

May this happen to your Mum and Sisters, and in future may it happen to your Wife and Daughters...Amen
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by JealousCobra(m): 8:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
Babalegba:
Shut up there,have you no shame. Giving people false hope. Is Obi your uncle for you to know him that well.

Hahahaha, e pained this church rat, don't worry Obi's government will deliver you from poverty.

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Lasien:

May this happen to your Mum and Sisters, and in future may it happen to your Wife and Daughters...Amen

yen yen yen
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

That is how animal act.. So you are a dog and pig combine in one
Yes Sir, a pig that bleeped your mom
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

Yes Sir, a pig that bleeped your mom

The idiot has finally accepted that he is a pig..good your days are numbered.. It is a prophecy..
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

You are a big fool..I said it.. You are a rapist..that is why you could make a joke out of the incident OP reported..your days are numbered. That is a prophecy. Useless imbe..cile

Your mom thinks otherwise, infact even after pinning her down and fucking her bad she thinks am a SexGod sent from time to give her pleasures your whimp of a dad could not give her
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

The idiot has finally accepted that he is a pig..good your days are numbered.. It is a prophecy..

your mom won't let anyone touch me, if anything happens to me she will be left with your whimp of a dad
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

your mom won't let anyone touch me, if anything happens to me she will be left with your whimp of a dad

Your time is up .. It is sure. The urn of rabbis shall set its eyes towards the sun when Saturn will be in conjunction with Cancer. Then the deed will be known.

Your indolence and ills will be made bare.. Useless urchin.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by jimmynauty: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Last days effect. I hate to be a mere man at the mercy of mere men.

Arise yeGods
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Waterbear:

The youth that are to be leaders of tomorrow, that ships have access to education and opportunities in political offices are what you want to recruit into the military to protect old corrupt officials swindling money up and down in line with uneducated terrorist ...

If it's such a good idea I can't disagree with you, your whole family of legal age both make and female should sign up..
Cause if you think it's good for another man's child, it should be good for your siblings and children
Why you reason myopic like this? Who told you army is not a good job with prestige and power?.. even in Israel all the citizen at one point has to go through military training,..
people like you should be expel from the Country...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 10:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Crafteck1:

So the answers are yes, but its excusable cos hes a politician? Wow..

Will psg say messis health is a personal issue while giving him important issue?
Olodo shift bro’s...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2022
naturefellow:
for context, have you seen King's Man III? Is the Nigeria society equitable enough for children of elites to join state services following the normal recruitment process?

Prospects of agbado and cassava already bursts that bubble undecided
One of the problems in Nigeria is that peeps underestimates the capability of Nigeria and her wealth,.. yes Nigeria can cater for the welfare of her forces... if only the bad eggs in the Government didn’t interfere..
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Crafteck1: 11:15pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
Olodo shift bro’s...

Typical...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Waterbear(m): 1:14am On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
Why you reason myopic like this? Who told you army is not a good job with prestige and power?.. even in Israel all the citizen at one point has to go through military training,..
people like you should be expel from the Country...

Yes, people like me should be expelled from a country that have citizens like you that thinks military should be the destination of the youths..

Citizens from Isreal or any other country give basic training to be prepared in terms of war threat not as an occupation, you should know the difference..
Just as Russia trained teenagers and children, they never aimed it as an ambition for the growing kids but as a self defense program
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by JooEeL(m): 2:20am On Dec 27, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

That's why it's called One Nigeria. Why should you be surprised? What the fuss?
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Konquest: 4:49am On Dec 27, 2022
Einterest:

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
Most women unfortunately get violated in kidnap situations. Buggery is also another scenario that can occur.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Fujiyama: 4:55am On Dec 27, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

^^^
He didn't say 55,000.

He has been the APC national leader for 8 years. But he did absolutely zero to push good policies in the disaster that is the Buhari administration - the administration he brought to power. But Bola Tinubu now claims he has the solutions - only if he is voted in as president. undecided

Such a man cannot be trusted.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Konquest: 4:58am On Dec 27, 2022
Jakumo:

This is an absolutely horrifying story to hear. I'd long suspected that female kidnap victims wind up getting gang-raped while in captivity, given that the crime of kidnapping is about as diabolical as crimes get, but hearing this confirmation from an actual eye witness is utterly depressing to read.

The Nigerian police URGENTLY need more of those armed drones like the initial two Turkish drones recently delivered, so that all highways known to be infested by those terrorist gangs can be patrolled by drones capable of distinguishing kidnappers from their victims, and then selectively shooting the kidnappers dead from the air BEFORE they can wreak their havoc on their victims.
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder / Customs Seizes 1,100 Pump Action Rifles In Lagos (Photos) / Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.