Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,859 members, 7,828,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped (40277 Views)

Bandits Tell Us To Allow Them Sleep With Our Wives And Daughters – Man Recounts / How Man Locked Up Neighbour’s 2-year-old, 4-year-old Daughters, Raped Them / ‘My Nephews Raped Two Of My Daughters’ - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by gammarays1: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Very rare
You're not in Nigeria then

They even come to your house to kidnap you

Kidnapping is done with information from someone close to you.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Eriokanmi: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
gammarays1:

You're not in Nigeria then

They even come to your house to kidnap you

Kidnapping is done with information from someone close to you.
The airport road kidnap. It's rare. I've never heard such , though nothing is impossible. I only advised in my previous comment. It can help some people

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by IbileIfe: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
I tell foreigners that if they doubt the existence of devils, they should come over to Nigeria.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Louis8796: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Where were u kidnapped?
Einterest:
Hi guys, so about three weeks back an uncle of mine was kidnapped on his way to Rivers state. The family went to the length and width of the world to raise 5 million naira. Upon his release and his return back home he was narrating his experience, mehn it was terrible. So he mentioned something that has been bothering me, he said in the vehicle, there was a lady and her 2 daughters. He said the kidnappers took turns rapping them( the mum and her two kids). They also collected 5m from that family.
Till now that's what is disturbing my mind even more than the kidnapping of my uncle. Cause I can't begin to imagine the trauma that helpless family has been through.

I don't understand how wicked people can be. You kidnapped people asked for ransome and still did this.

Note: Family went to the police station to report the kidnap, to be specific rumokoro police station and was told they would track them down that no body should pay any ransome. But that was only what the police said. And they were very non-chalant about it, now imagine that family being told that with that stupid attitude of the police.

I just decided to share this so people understand what others are going through. I begin to wonder are we mad in this country, how can a human being do this.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air

This is the biggest idiot of the year 2022
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Pells1:
What if they enjoyed the sex undecided undecided
Would you still call it rape undecided undecided undecided
Those gender can be confused I hope you know undecided

Your foolishness knows no bound... Keep it up
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Louis8796: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Rumuokoro is where?
ruggedtimi:
So many kidnap cases around rumuokoro
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by GGirll: 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!

When the heavy military presence are infiltrated by the same kidnappers and repentant Boko Haram men. Many innocent guys and girls are in kirikiri prison for a crime they never committed nor framed up for no reasons and here you are talking about a demented Agbado drug lord recruitment.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Einterest: 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
Incident happened around ahoda, family was in ph and as such reported to the closes police station close to them
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by KaptainAfrika: 3:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
You no well. The important thing is that they are rescued on time and that they didn't release inside the woman.

Braveboi1:
So what is there in sharing a kpekus that was given to you Free of charge by God, did you pay any money to God for the kpekus? if some people were God eh they can be stingy with air
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

This is the biggest idiot of the year 2022
true, your mother won that award last year before passing the Baton to me
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 26, 2022
clinician2x:

You are a fool.

Pathetic Bastard.

People like you don't really amount to anything meaningful in life because they're so filled with evil no amount of prayers or good wishes works for them.

Animal.

Lalasticlala mynd44 nipfmod ishilove seun osewa pls come and ban this guy into oblivion
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2022
Subsea101:
Young lad, the internet is not that faceless you know!
A word is enough for the wise, unfortunately you're dumb.

your dad told you the exact same words today
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Emmanuel909090: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
They already brought curse to themselves.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Ted4real: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Very bad and disgusting !!!
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
GGirll:

When the heavy military presence are infiltrated by the same kidnappers and repentant Boko Haram men. Many innocent guys and girls are in kirikiri prison for a crime they never committed nor framed up for no reasons and here you are talking about a demented Agbado drug lord recruitment.
Are there not laid down standard for recruitment? Commomn don’t be a shallow thinker, put hatred aside...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Alsenora:
Noted but more need to be done by way of preventing crime....these demons should be hunted nonstop even before they commit crime. Our forests, higgways and neighbourhoods should never be left at the mercy of any criminal while our security personnels are idling in barracks.
Believe me, Tinubu will put all the military personnel on their toes when is elected, have seen him do this before back then in Lagos..
He can do this again, even the issues is in his manifesto already...

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Akinh:
you knew nothing bro...my neighbour was kidnaps few kilometres away from military base bro
Sorry about your neighbour, on the other hand, the incident could have happened without the military base not aware of it...
I’m still at the stand that their is a lasting solution to this...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Advision:

Tinubu will solve the problem that was caused by supporting a failure for 8 years?

Dont eat too much agabdo bro..not good for the health
That is the problem with people like you, who started kidnapping as a deadly business in Nigeria? Is it not Everns? So what problem that does not have solution? Yes Tinubu can solve it...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Thermodynamics(m): 4:53pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:
When them forcefully Fück your wife and your daughter toto you go understand.
Orzuor.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2022
prinxwizard:

Change your dealer bro.
Tinubu said 50 million youths, how realistic is that?
55k or 50m is very realistic...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2022
Amaggedon:
Stop fooling around , Tinubu said 50m youths and feed them with cassava and coin .
Lol.. ofcorse they will be paid salaries every month right? So let them buy agbado with it if they want...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
blaise26abj:

Never saw it in that light . Just praying that nepotism will not mar such recruitment and we would end up raising an army capable of turning against the state . It is not just presence . Going straight into their enclaves and killing them . No mercy no trial . Shoot them straight up, bury in very shallow graves so they can add nutrients to the soil as manure .
Very The drastic action is needed to cure this nemesis as you suggested...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by InvertedHammer: 5:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
OP sorry about this ordeal.. this is very condemnable act...
however when Tinubu proposed to recruit 55,000 army, people are mocking him,.. will you now agreed with me that with the heavy presence of military personnel nation wide, the kidnapping issues will be a thing of the past?
Food for thought!
/

If you like recruit 1,000,000 into the army, when there is no zeal, it will be a wasted effort. People were being kidnapped a few meters from military checkpoints and they turned blind eyes. The roads leading to PH from every axis are littered with checkpoints sometimes a pole apart. So what happened? It hasn't occurred to you that the police/army are colluding with kidnappers.

/

1 Like

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2022
naturefellow:
is the welfare good enough for his son or daughter to join same army, that would be fed with agbado, cassava and dodo
individual differences, let people who are willing apply and join the army,.. and let the government do his part on the welfare...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 5:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Solid point... To be honest.. Tinubu get lot of sense...

I'm not voting for anyhow but... truly the man too get sense ... but his health is the major challenge confusing people if his fit enough
Yes you said it... his sensible sense is what Nigerians needs to exploits...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Crafteck1:

Same tinubu that makes same promises every 4 years, same one that sold us buhari, same one that travels for health issues bimonthly? You are wicked..
You are a liar, yes Tinubu campaign for bubu, but have you seen him on bubu cabinets? Or interfering in his Government? NO...
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Crafteck1: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2022
beelon1020:
You are a liar, yes Tinubu campaign for bubu, but have you seen him on bubu cabinets? Or interfering in his Government? NO...

Did he make promises hes making now 4 yeas ago?
Did he sell us buhari?
Does he frequently travel for health issues?

If there are 3 yes, how am I a liar.
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by stormborn28(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Braveboi1:

true,
your mother won that award last year before passing the Baton to me

Your generations have been winning the award. Talking and posting nonsense without sense
Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
stormborn28:

Your generations have been winning the award. Talking and posting nonsense without sense

it's okay

Re: Kidnap: Mum And Daughters Raped by beelon1020(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Crafteck1:

Did he make promises hes making now 4 yeas ago?
Did he sell us buhari?
Does he frequently travel for health issues?

If there are 3 yes, how am I a liar.
You don’t get, Tinubu is a politician, and they states their intentions and aspirations for the public, and for the health issue that’s a personal stuffs for him... free the guy abeg...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Arrested For Recording His Dying Wife Without Offering Help / Dismissed Soldier Who Shot Commander, Nabbed For Robbery [Photo] / See Photos From Traffic Robbery On Mile 2 Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.