Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) (32259 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
This is what we want.

Let support southerners candidates.

Ogun go kill anybody that want to divide us

Ogun go kill you if you insult Tinubu and Obi

God bless southerners

We can't continue to enslaved ourselves to FULANI

Tinubu or Obi 2023.

Bro ur statement is noll and void

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

There was a Sun News Report around November that the G-5 have split into two of Wike and Makinde in one camp and Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu on the other hand.

The report said Wike and Makinde want to work for Tinubu while Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are more favorably disposed to working for Obi.
No
I knew from the very start that Ortom will never ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and delicate for him to try it.

In same vein, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu who are both Senatorial candidates in Southeast will dare not say they are supporting Tinubu over Obi; that will be the end of their ambition.

So, I’m not surprised Ortom is endorsing Obi; as I won’t be surprised when Wike endorses Tinubu.

But endorsing Tinubu will be the end of Wike’s political career.

Let him try if he dares!

Now l got insight of the game. Thanks.

It will be difficult for Wike to sell Tinubu to Rivers people.
My MD is APC chieftain in the state but he support Obi and canvass for him among the staff.

It's easier to market Atiku here than Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by baretalk: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Did Ortom see this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2022
Indispensable85
Oyebanji44
Roboto11
Lhordspy
Moh247
Leodeking

Come and see oo ortom is finally an ipob terrorist. Why aint u guys wailing away ur life right now abi una dey enjoy tinubu christmas gift?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Johnbullirabor7(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2022
We from Edo state are solidly behind Peter Obi to clinch the presidential election

9 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by LeoDeKing: 11:45am On Dec 26, 2022
Blaze14k:
Indispensable85
Oyebanji44
Roboto11
Lhordspy
Moh247
Leodeking

Come and see oo ortom is finally an ipob terrorist. Why aint u guys wailing away ur life right now abi una dey enjoy tinubu christmas gift?
I'm inconsequential.

Yet this is the17th time he is begging for my attention.

Poppycock is the name.

Funny enough, I don't even remember his existence until he push himself at me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Johnbullirabor7(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2022
We from Edo state are solidly behind Peter Obi to clinch the presidential election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2022
ok Bottom and G-5 govs are supporting Obi

obi have five governors

Tinubu had majority

Atiku had how many?

yet they believe Tinubu will lose, please let's be reasonable in a political debate, I detest imbecility
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by chukkystar(m): 11:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

There was a Sun News Report around November that the G-5 have split into two of Wike and Makinde in one camp and Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu on the other hand.

The report said Wike and Makinde want to work for Tinubu while Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are more favorably disposed to working for Obi.

I knew from the very start that Ortom will never ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and delicate for him to try it.

In same vein, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu who are both Senatorial candidates in Southeast will dare not say they are supporting Tinubu over Obi; that will be the end of their ambition.

So, I’m not surprised Ortom is endorsing Obi; as I won’t be surprised when Wike endorses Tinubu.

Let him try if he dares!
You are politically sound. Wike knows the wind sweeping the whole south especially the demographic that will be voting, he can't dare lobby for Tinubu. Makinde can do it on the strength that it's for a Yoruba Brother but the Southwest also are clamouring for Competence and not Kinsmen. 2023 will be sweet..

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Johnbullirabor7(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Good
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2022
ASAPFERG:
failure endorses failure

So you would rather he endorsed the sick drug addict tinubu,or Atiku wey him oga Obj don already tell Nija se him get addiction for looting?
God might have by his Grace put you in the position where APC Suffering and hardship no dey really affect you,but that doesn't mean you should not have emphaty for the common man on the streets Suffering from this APC calamity.
Ending this APC calamity is the only right thing to do.
I don't like Pdthief at all,but life under them was 7* better than what we have now.
OUK an excon is a Senator under Apc yet they claim to be fighting kwaruption.
They failed woefully in Security,we should not be debating if they should go or stay.
Don't bother to say tinubu is different, only kids will fall for that,to matured minds, tinubu is APC,APC is Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Blaze14k: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I'm inconsequential.

Yet this is the17th time he is begging for my attention.

Poppycock is the name.

Funny enough, I don't even remember his existence until he push himself at me.

Lol who is seekin ur attention? Bro is feeling like a king on nairaland. Look to be frank think before u qoute me cos ur brain capacity is zero to nothing

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Parachoko: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Let him try if he dares!
Mumu talk
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by iezeiyida(m): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Yes. We must be sick and tired of being stupid in this country.. Obi|Datti presidency we support. Let's take back our country. You and I are the structure.
Ofunaofu:
The structures are shaping up

Peter Obi now has a governor, more to join the winning team

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by LeoDeKing: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2022
Blaze14k:

Lol who is seekin ur attention? Bro is feeling like a king on nairaland. Look to be frank think before u qoute me cos ur brain capacity is zero to nothing
I don't even quote you not to talk of tagging, because I don't remember you exist.

But you have been tagging me that is inconsequential for the past 2 weeks, not even quote oh.

If that is not begging for attention, I wonder what else is. Though I know ipob matters are always against common logic.
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by deeva2: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Gov Soludo was actually right..

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Signum(f): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Let him try if he dares!

Kudos to this analysis..

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

And endorsing obi is not the end of Orton's dying career? Why are you guys so pained and emotional and unreasonable? Is it by force to endorse obi? Dont forget many of ugwuanyi's aides are already working for tinubu

Bro Wike will never ever work for a man like Tinubu,Yes he is a politician and self interest is normal for them,but working for Tinubu and His APC will be calamitous to his Image as a person.
Have you seen a criminal with character?
Wike is One.
BTW anyone working for APC calamity at this time after the level of suffering, hardship and pain they put this Country into,is operating on occultic wickedness level.
Ending a govt that failed woefully in Security is the only right thing to do,was that not why ya all voted out Pdthief?
I Stand with Peter Obi.
Benue and all MB/Northern Christians are counting on Us to ensure that this evil Muslim-muslim agenda does not pull through,on God We will not fail them now.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by bobchigar(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naijalarry:

I doubt Wike will endorse a Muslim Muslim ticket he criticized in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKALPryVqM

Politicians that are shameless. They don't care to do opposite of what they say. If most of our politicians are keeping to what they say, things won't be this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Let him try if he dares!

Wike might not work for Tinubu oo, but make we Dey look
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
ogmask:
Ortom don show us wike direction be dat. How a gov became PA to a fellow gov still dey wonder me.

American president and Nigerian president no be mate but they are both president lol
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by OsunOriginal: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2022
Naijalarry:

Source- https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/26/2023-presidency-gov-ortom-endorses-peter-obi-says-lp-candidate-can-deliver-nigeria/

Oponu... a failure endorsing another failure because he visited an IDP camp. What can be more foolish than this?
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Let him try if he dares!
if Wike endorse Tinubu that means he's fighting Atiku for nothing because if Wike insist power going to North is bad then he'll also know that power going to Muslim/Muslim is terrible too

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by chatinent: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Funnily enough...this people are after only Atiku.
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Ikea81: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Let him try if he dares!

January na 5daya time..Wike go shock everybody. He was the first PO supporter. He knows PO will build a state of the art port better than the the lekki sea port in PH. That's all the south south now want in rivers state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
ogmask:
Ortom don show us wike direction be dat. How a gov became PA to a fellow gov still dey wonder me.
Eschew politics of hate. How a former Governor (Tinubu) delegates a sitting Governor (El Rufai) to answer questions in Chatham house is unbelievable.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Blaze14k: 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

I don't even quote you not to talk of tagging, because I don't remember you exist.

But you have been tagging me that is inconsequential for the past 2 weeks, not even quote oh.

If that is not begging for attention, I wonder what else is. Though I know ipob matters are always against common logic.

Im so sorry for u.. good for nothing human being. Abeg take ur stinking self back to the streets were u belong. No wonder u have something in common with ur maker tinubu. Prodigal son.. Please dont quote me again

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by wisdomkid: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
I know say Ortom na human being wey heart dey bleed human blood.
God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Blaze14k:

Im so sorry for u.. good for nothing human being. Abeg take ur stinking self back to the streets were u belong. No wonder u have something in common with ur maker tinubu. Prodigal son.. Please dont quote me again
Thank you.

And the most appropriate thing in life is to stop begging for the attention of the "good for nothing human being".

The issue is that you will still find your way into this "good for nothing human being" desperately begging for his attention.

I shouldn't quote you again? Please when have I ever quoted you? Rather, you have tagged me 17 times (not even quote oh). grin

Is that not poppycock?
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Blaze14k: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thank you.

And the most appropriate thing in life is to stop begging for the attention of the "good for nothing human being".

The issue is that you will still find your way into this "good for nothing human being" desperately begging for his attention.

Is that not poppycock?

Bro if u see ur name just read and pass dont ever quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by KingLennon(m): 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
This is what we want.

Let support southerners candidates.

Ogun go kill anybody that want to divide us

Ogun go kill you if you insult Tinubu and Obi

God bless southerners

We can't continue to enslaved ourselves to FULANI

Tinubu or Obi 2023.
I knew it. You were a fan of Tinubu. What happened to Sowore or the Accord guy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Experienced As Obi’s Chief Of Staff – Prof Okunna / Dogara: "Budget Padding Is Not An Offense, I Am Lawyer" - (video) / Returnees: Xenophobic Attacks Have Official Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.