Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) (32256 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / RE: Soludo Mocks Peter Obi, Says LP Will Labour In Vain / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by LeoDeKing: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2022
Blaze14k:

Bro if u see ur name just read and pass dont ever quote me again.
This must be the very height of poppycock. He is tagging me for my attention, yet I should stop quoting him.

The truth is that I don't even remember you exist, so why should I be quoting what doesn't exist?

Shinedu, stop begging for the attention of this "good for nothing human being", is that too difficult?

You are very important, why not be enjoying your importance and get the heck outta my mention. Must you inform me of your latest life situation?

Lastly, go and look for your "bro" elsewhere because I'm not and you know it.
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by rippa(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
This is what we want.

Let support southerners candidates.

Ogun go kill anybody that want to divide us

Ogun go kill you if you insult Tinubu and Obi

God bless southerners

We can't continue to enslaved ourselves to FULANI

Tinubu or Obi 2023.
This is not a matter of south or north
Tinubu is not an option
We need capable hand as president and not president by proxy
It's either Obi or Obi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by toluxa1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
We all know that peter Obi will win in Benue, plateau and Abuja.
He might even win nasarawa.
What we are looking at right now is how to steal some votes in northwest and northeast

He will also win Edo and Anambra 100%. The main offline obedient movement started in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by RexTramadol1: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2022
Nigeria is not pregnant
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Jocdon(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

There was a Sun News Report around November that the G-5 have split into two of Wike and Makinde in one camp and Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu on the other hand.

The report said Wike and Makinde want to work for Tinubu while Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are more favorably disposed to working for Obi.

I knew from the very start that Ortom will never ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and delicate for him to try it.

In same vein, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu who are both Senatorial candidates in Southeast will dare not say they are supporting Tinubu over Obi; that will be the end of their ambition.

So, I’m not surprised Ortom is endorsing Obi; as I won’t be surprised when Wike endorses Tinubu.

But endorsing Tinubu will be the end of Wike’s political career.

Let him try if he dares!
You made a valid point. kudos

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by odinga1of: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
This is what we want.

God bless southerners

Tinubu or Obi 2023.

Ok
Madam I don tire for your matter. ABI u be man disguising as a woman?

If we should go by your logic ( fairness and equity)

The Presidency should go to South East.

But ifthey think Bullion Van will snatch it, then Atiku for the rescue.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Osibajo2023: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
rippa:

This is not a matter of south or north
Tinubu is not an option
We need capable hand as president and not president by proxy
It's either Obi or Obi
if you need capable hands, Tinubu is the one, beside it is only mumu, politically naive and myopic that will believe Peter Obi will win in Nigeria political settings, Peter obi will not win a single state, watch out

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by greenermodels: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
Workch:
We all know that peter Obi will win in Benue, plateau and Abuja.
He might even win nasarawa.
What we are looking at right now is how to steal some votes in northwest and northeast
the northeast have an almost 50 50 percentage of Christians to Muslim and members of both religions have suffered dearly in the hands of Book haram and herdsmen. I hope they would all vote for capacity instead of tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Blaze14k:
Indispensable85
Oyebanji44
Roboto11
Lhordspy
Moh247
Leodeking

Come and see oo ortom is finally an ipob terrorist. Why aint u guys wailing away ur life right now abi una dey enjoy tinubu christmas gift?

I never knew you love me this much to mention me countless times. Happy Christmas..... Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ATLIEN2027: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
No one in his right mind will expect this religious fanatical incompetent Governor to support a Muslim anyway. A vote for Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is still a vote for Tinubu. It's a win win situation for Tinubu.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by na2016: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ofunaofu:
The structures are shaping up

Peter Obi now has a governor, more to join the winning team

It is clear that Peter Obi left with the 5 governors just that those 5 were not bold enough to declare for LP.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by maxzzo1(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2022
To a reasonable extend i agree with Orton....next is my man D Wicked WIKE !!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by obembet(f): 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
odinga1of:

Ok
Madam I don tire for your matter. ABI u be man disguising as a woman?

If we should go by your logic ( fairness and equity)

The Presidency should go to South East.

But ifthey think Bullion Van will snatch it, then Atiku for the rescue.

So u prefer Fulani to rule for 16 yrs instead of Tinubu?
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ignis: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Let him try if he dares!

If Wike endorses Tinubu, and Tinubu wins, will that still be the end of his political career? Especially if he fully defects back to PDP later.

Atiku was once in APC, remember.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by twilliamx(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2022
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by rippa(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Osibajo2023:
if you need capable hands, Tinubu is the one, beside it is only mumu, politically naive and myopic that will believe Peter Obi will win in Nigeria political settings, Peter obi will not win a single state, watch out
Lolz
I can't even engaged u
If by now u are still blinded by hate and saying Obi wont win a single state, then you are not worth engaging.
Happy holidays

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by garfield1: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

Bro Wike will never ever work for a man like Tinubu,Yes he is a politician and self interest is normal for them,but working for Tinubu and His APC will be calamitous to his Image as a person.
Have you seen a criminal with character?
Wike is One.
BTW anyone working for APC calamity at this time after the level of suffering, hardship and pain they put this Country into,is operating on occultic wickedness level.
Ending a govt that failed woefully in Security is the only right thing to do,was that not why ya all voted out Pdthief?
I Stand with Peter Obi.
Benue and all MB/Northern Christians are counting on Us to ensure that this evil Muslim-muslim agenda does not pull through,on God We will not fail them now.

There's nothing evil about Muslim Muslim.you igbos dont know politics.politics is about personal or self interests not sentiments.politics is played without hatred.where will wike' s interest be best served,apc or lp? In politics,enemies can become friends and brothers enemies.you must work with people you hate.didnt you see gej fraternizing with apc? Obi will fail

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Mune: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2022
If the G5 governors endorsed Peter Obi, then Tinubu has won this election

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Mune: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
ignis:

If Wike endorses Tinubu, and Tinubu wins, will that still be the end of his political career? Especially if he fully defects back to PDP later.

Atiku was once in APC, remember.

They don't know how politics is played my friend

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by princeSammyz: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2022
He simply spoke like the gentleman he is. Trust me he is speaking for the G5. Just wait for when RuggedMan Wike will do his own endorsement of PO. Just no apology. Lol
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

There was a Sun News Report around November that the G-5 have split into two of Wike and Makinde in one camp and Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu on the other hand.

The report said Wike and Makinde want to work for Tinubu while Ortom, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu are more favorably disposed to working for Obi.

I knew from the very start that Ortom will never ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and delicate for him to try it.

In same vein, Ugwuanyi and Ikpeazu who are both Senatorial candidates in Southeast will dare not say they are supporting Tinubu over Obi; that will be the end of their ambition.

So, I’m not surprised Ortom is endorsing Obi; as I won’t be surprised when Wike endorses Tinubu.

Let him try if he dares!
Wike no go try am

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Thepotterman: 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
If I be stakeholder for PDP omo all this g5 of a thing I will suspended them all, if you can't help us then leave us, what the g5 are doing is nonsense,na PDP allow them Sha, how you be in a party and be campaigning against them, nonsense.
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Blaze14k: 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2022
Indispensable85:

I never knew you love me this much to mention me countless times. Happy Christmas..... Lol

Its because u absolutely have nothing to say... Do u? No u dont. I bet u dont see whats goin on. Most of all what wud i enjoy from ur attention cos u definitely sound gay.
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Kulas: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2022
Everybody knows that Obi is the best among the three top contenders. Only insane, corrupt and tribalized ones can be talking of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Joevics(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

Let him try if he dares!
Keep dreaming . Wike would endorse Obi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by asanausana91: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Unintelligent ipob terrorists are looking for endorsement up and down.
Unfortunately, BVAS is not counting endorsement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

There's nothing evil about Muslim Muslim.you igbos dont know politics.politics is about personal or self interests not sentiments.politics is played without hatred.where will wike' s interest be best served,apc or lp? In politics,enemies can become friends and brothers enemies.you must work with people you hate.didnt you see gej fraternizing with apc? Obi will fail

Here we go again with the same Tribal hate and bullcrap you guys do with passion.
So you are in essence saying that only Igbos stand against such fiendish agendas like Muslim-muslim agenda?
The Northern Christians who rejected this devilish Muslim-muslim agenda are also Igbos right?
Una no even know se na una lives una dey destroy with all this nonsense tribal hate wey una dey spread.
Are you going to deny the fact that Religion is the most trustworthy tool terrorist use towards their Islamization movement?
Are you going to play ignorance to the fact that some people would have been threatening to burn down the Country if it was Christian-Christian agenda?
You have no capacity to engage in a normal discuss bcus your Existence is solely tied to doing this senseless tribal hate you and Foolish ipob niggas go about doing here undecided
Tinubu has already been rejected by the Northerners that holds his fate in their hands,if you think se na lie,ask 100 Northerners if they will vote for the same arrogant proud tinubu wey him agbero boys dey intimate and oppress their brothers.
He doesn't have sympathy vote in SE/SS the MB will not imagine his APC disaster happening to them again. Tinubu will fail.
If you see Thread with topic buy pkomo you go still do Igbo hate,and you se this is not what you are destined for grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by Dade555: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol

I knew from the very start that Ortom will never
ever work for Tinubu with his Muslim Muslim
ticket; Benue situation is very sensitive and
delicate for him to try it.

You have taken the position of God. It's SAD.

Let him try if he dares!
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
This is what we want.

God bless southerners

Tinubu or Obi 2023.

Which one is Tinubu or Obi? Baba, decide where you stand. We sensible Nigerians are OBIdients but if you want to be agbado urchin, you are free.

Obi is not an excellent option but he is far better than others as presented by PDP and APC.

Two cups of rice is today N500. That should tell you how and where to vote.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by garfield1: 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
ablejesus26:

Here we go again with the same Tribal hate and bullcrap you guys do with passion.
So you are in essence saying that only Igbos stand against such fiendish agendas like Muslim-muslim agenda?
The Northern Christians who rejected this devilish Muslim-muslim agenda are also Igbos right?
Una no even know se na una lives una dey destroy with all this nonsense tribal hate wey una dey spread.
Are you going to deny the fact that Religion is the most trustworthy tool terrorist use towards their Islamization movement?
Are you going to play ignorance to the fact that some people would have been threatening to burn down the Country if it was Christian-Christian agenda?
You have no capacity to engage in a normal discuss bcus your Existence is solely tied to doing this senseless tribal hate you and Foolish ipob niggas go about doing here undecided
Tinubu has already been rejected by the Northerners that holds his fate in their hands,if you think se na lie,ask 100 Northerners if they will vote for the same arrogant proud tinubu wey him agbero boys dey intimate and oppress their brothers.
He doesn't have sympathy vote in SE/SS the MB will not imagine his APC disaster happening to them again. Tinubu will fail.
If you see Thread with topic buy pkomo you go still do Igbo hate,and you se this is not what you are destined for grin

Tinubu is a liberal Muslim,has no intention of condoning terrorism.according to poll results only few Nigerians care about religion in the next elections...
The north have not rejected tinubu.the north is divided between tinubu,atiku and kwankwaso.it is obi they rejected.out of every 10) northerner,30 is for tinubu,30 for atiku and 30 for rabiu.the rest are undecided.tinubu doesnt need se/ss votes just like buhari but he will get the needed votes there
Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2022
garfield1:

Chai you must sha do this your Igbo hate undecided
So you are in essence saying that only Igbos rejects such fiendish agendas?
The Northern Christians who rejected tinubu and his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda are Igbos too right?
Are you ignorant of the fact that Religion is the most efficient tool terrorist use in their Islamization movement?
Do you want to play ignorant to the fact that if this was a Christian-Christian agenda the Muric and some people would have been threatening to burn down this Country?
Even with all his desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,the North he was licking their ass still rejects him,they are already set out to teach him a big lesson,dey there dey do Igbo tribal hate,na your own passion be that.
You will see a thread with title buy Akara,you must still find way carry your Igbo Tribal hate enter the thread,yet you se this thing no be your Destiny undecided

Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by garfield1: 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2022
greenermodels:
the northeast have an almost 50 50 percentage of Christians to Muslim and members of both religions have suffered dearly in the hands of Book haram and herdsmen. I hope they would all vote for capacity instead of tribe and religion.

Not true.borno,yobe and bauchi are 90% muslims.gombe is 65% Muslims,Adamawa is 50 50.taraba is 56% Christian

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi Declares Curfew In Rivers State / Women 'Curse' Mahmood Yakubu Over Election Consequences (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo And Late FRA Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.