Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India (29869 Views)

India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason / Video Of Mass Deportation Of Dubai-Based Nigerians / Panic As Massive Deportation Of Nigerians From Germany Begins Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by fredoooooo: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2022
Dem don develop India

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by lereinter(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
The women will do runs

The men will defraud people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
U CAN IMAGINE THE LEVEL OF RACISM IN NIGERIA.

A BUNCH OF BLACK AFRICANS WERE DEPORTED FROM RACIST INDIA.

AUTOMATICALLY, YORUBA TRIBAL BIGOT ARE SHOUTING IGBO ALL OVER THE THREAD, AS IF IGBO WAS WRITTEN ON THE VERY FEW FACES IN THE PICS.

DONT OTHER AFRICANS AND NON NIGERIANS RESIDE IN INDIA? WTF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Humble25(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
We Nigerians are our own problem, no day passes by without a Nigerian being caught India doing drug or illegal things just to make money.
That why i always say we masses deserve the bad leaders we have cus these leaders came from us, An average Nigeria is corrupt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Emmanuel909090: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
My people can never dissapoint

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by SilverOrLead: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:

SIMILARLY, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYBODY VALIDATION.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP MY TRIBE NAME OUT OF YOUR STINKING MOUTH, THEN THEIR WILL BE NO NEED FOR THIS CONVERSATION.

LIKE I SAID, IGBOS HAVE DEMANDED A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN AND EVEN WILLING TO FIGHT FOR IT.

LET THE IGBO GO AND YOU CAN GO AND STAY WITH YOUR TRIBE.

I will continue to condemn evil wherever it rears its ugly head .

You can not censor me when I state the obvious that 99.9& of those deported ate Igbo relatives to Igbo convicts languishing in jail for drug offences.

That's the truth and if it pains you, then all the better.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Crafteck1: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2022
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

Its easy to condemn when on a high horse

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by inumidun2010(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2022
HRprof:
When country is over populated it amounts to poverty if not managed well. Birth control will solve this problem of Nigerian running to foreign country to commit crime. Obi should put this in his agenda when he enter Aso Rock, One family maximum of 2 kids. China did same to control their population, Indians are over populated, facing poverty and Japa become their escape but different between Nigeria and Indian is that Indian don’t have criminal upbringing like us and they don’t disgrace their country abroad.
Nigeria youth should change from quick money making mentality No be everyone go be rich man. The embarrassment is telling on innocent nigeria. I know how many international connections I have lost just because I am a Nigerian.
Nigeria will be great again if only we vote wisely 2023

Hmmm.. I can relate... I was having a remote interview last month and the lady( interviewer) kept asking me if I have another passport apart from Nigerian Passport.. She kept saying it, which shows she was impressed. At last she said she's very sorry, they don't hire NIGERIANS... I was so sad.

4 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Lukuluku69(m): 11:36am On Dec 28, 2022
hammerT:

SIMILARLY, I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYBODY VALIDATION.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KEEP MY TRIBE NAME OUT OF YOUR STINKING MOUTH, THEN THEIR WILL BE NO NEED FOR THIS CONVERSATION.

LIKE I SAID, IGBOS HAVE DEMANDED A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN AND EVEN WILLING TO FIGHT FOR IT.

LET THE IGBO GO AND YOU CAN GO AND STAY WITH YOUR TRIBE.

Then tell ALL Igbos in the Northern part and Western part of Nigeria and any other Non Igbo Land to move to the supposedly Biafraland.

Don't do ANY Business with them, ask everyone and anyone of Igbo excraction to resign ALL appointments with Government of the North and West.

Just do an Exodus kind of thing and see if you won't have your Biafra.

Thinking anyone will give you stuff that you consider rightly yours without a struggle sometimes is childish moreso the sovereignty of a Nation

I hate tribalists and tribalistic tendencies but the Ignos need to do a self evaluation about what they hold as VALUES. Your people too worship money and all that it brings. Everyone have that deviants withing the society that goes wayward, Igbos own too much.

What does Indian hold out for anyone? One of Poverty Capital of the World, a World renowned CASTE SYSTEM that look down of people with Darker Skin tone yet you flock their expecting what exactly?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2022
GO AND EDUCATE YOURSELF.

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SMELLING.

THE CONSEQUENCE OF NEVER LEAVING YOUR VILLAGE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djuAvmn37ug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTrWNOfQGOo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krac2xCJwPs
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by coputa(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
They even deported Children. Who will now take care of them since they said their parents are in Jail. embarassed
They have families in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by integrity16(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
Long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by yahoodetector: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2022
OriOko88:
grin
India of all places. See wat ibos hv turned Nigeria into with their crimes?? They've developed india with drugs sotey Hindus don dey vex with them cheesy grin

They've been chased from Cambodia, Malaysia,Dubai China,and niw India... Their next plan is to find means to develop Bangladesh,Sri Lanka and Macao with drugs and start bragging about it.

A beg mk dem no bring dem come Lagos oo.. Mk dem deport them go afghanEastern straight grin

Just like this Igbo woman named Ajisegiri Kehinde Sidika

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Blaze14k: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Chinedu listen to me before opening your mouth to say rubbish. There was a circulatory video of an Indian man mentioning the 5 Southeastern States of Nigeria, stating that people should be careful of these particular tribes, that they're the major problem they have in India. He mentioned the name of Nigerians in Jail in India, they all filled with Igbo names. What are you going to say about that?

Mr ojoro aka alaye I have nothing to say about it. How do they prohibit investors from coming to nigeria to invest? Bunch of guys are out there tryin to make a living and u say they are the problem of nigeria. How? The real drug smugglers are not even nigerians follow this link and read it extensively to educate urself further. Also send me the link of that video u watched cos when u speak u have to have an evidence.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/drug-trafficking-through-maritime-routes-postal-services-on-risencb-101664305955719.html

When u talk about igbos don't forget hushpuppi and abba kyari who made arabs and americans very wary of nigerians when it comes to fraud. Also dont forget boko haram and bandits are the real problem nigeria is facing. These people determine some of the choices federal government need to make on daily basis yet for some reason igbos are the problem of nigeria. Honestly everybody dey mad 4 dis country. You are not even talkin about the poverty rate up north buh igbos are your problem. Alaye clearly u jealous of igbos just say it and i will understand

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Nyne: 11:39am On Dec 28, 2022
HeartlessMan:
Hmm. All Tinubu's drug channels are being shut.

But PO’s Dad was killed due to drug related issues .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by toujurs: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Most women in india, turkey and dubai are into prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pacespot(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Far worse fate awaiting Tinubu supporters who think they can destroy this country by continuing to support failure and evil without any consequence.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Igboslayer: 11:40am On Dec 28, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin my guy that abandoned his business and choose INDIA of all places , I pray he's not involved oooo bcuz he acted like someone under a spell when he had CANADA option and Germany rather he choose a slum called INDIA
Your friend is into drugs…every week we see what Igbos do in India. They claim they hate them because of envy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by hammerT: 11:41am On Dec 28, 2022
A VERY FEW YORUBA MEN IS WORKING VERY HARD TO MAKE ME HATE THE WHOLE TRIBE.

YORUBA IS THE ONLY TRIBE IN NIGERIA WHERE GROWN ASS MEN TAKE PRIDE IN BEING AGBERO.

EVEN ON NAIRALAND, YOU CAN SMELL THEIR STINKING BREATH , TALKING LIKE AGBERO AND MAKING LITTLE OR NO SENSE.

STAY OFF MY MENTION, WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL.

AND KEEP MY TRIBE OUT OF YOUR STINKING MOUTH.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by 77up(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2022
thelegend1:
I'm Igbo, so this is not a tribalistic post. Rather it is on Nigerians as a whole.
Of recent when I open blogs, one Nigerian is either involved in business/romance scam, drug pushing, prostitution e.t.c

Our govt has really done us bad to the point that we think illegality is normal means of livelihood.
Oga stop justifying crime with government, not everyone into illegal lifestyle, it is strictly their choice and greed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by 77up(m): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2022
BATified2023:
y don’t u use your alternate moniker…. Verywickedfool

U igbos are d problem,there’s a video on YouTube where an Indian police was listing all Igbo states n making it clear that people of south east extraction are majorly criminals in India

He even name the 5 Igbo states n I was surprised
Can you share the link please grin

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Kaa4(m): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2022
He didn't.
Roboto11:

Rubbish.

Stop excusing criminality.

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by 77up(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If you don't vote wisely next year, I see all the countries of the world rejecting Nigerians, including Ghana, Togo and Benin republic.

This I have seen.
Na so , all nigerian need to vote wisely next year, we can continue like this.

Asiwaju is coming to put a stop to all these crimes by creating a better life for all.
Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Roboto11: 11:47am On Dec 28, 2022
pacificom:

He is right ! Nigerian Government should be ashamed. If they do this country right, those vulnerable citizens will not be a victim of illegal immigration to another third world country. Shame !

You people should shut up.

I have been to Congo, Mauritania, Guinea Bissau, those countries have poor people but they are not renowned for crime.

When you use government as the excuse, you are actually lending support to it.

Think.

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by tollyboy5(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2022
gaby:
Laslas dem don cast...na everybody go chop breakfast.

The pandam pandam dem wey full this Nigeria wey our useless security agents dey molest their fellow citizens over must ready to dey pack their bags too.

Diplomatic tit for tat.

Where is that Abike and the Minister of foreign affairs?

Werey don cap early morning.

Na abike send their mama to do drugs? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Thermodynamics(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Kelechi009:
LMAOOOOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin
You think this is funny, the more things like this happen the lesser the respect people will have for you when they find out that you're a Nigerian. Believe it or not, this affects you too.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Ransomtheking(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Na Emeka,cause am grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by Thermodynamics(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Thegamingorca:
Nice pyjamas
You think this is funny, the more things like this happen the lesser the respect people will have for you when they find out that you're a Nigerian. Believe it or not, this affects you too

1 Like

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by pacespot(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If you don't vote wisely next year, I see all the countries of the world rejecting Nigerians, including Ghana, Togo and Benin republic.

This I have seen.

I tell you, I even see many foreigners including Indians, Americans, Chinese, Koreans, Britons, etc commenting on Nigeria coming election on Twitter. So many of them are surprised we could still have many youths supporting candidates like Tinubu and Atiku, the former particularly.

Imagine how those foreigners would be looking at Nigerians if either of those two made it to Aso rock next year.

2 Likes

Re: Mass Deportation Of Nigerians From India by grandstar(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2022
lanresz:
There are places worae than Nigeria that there citizens are not known for the bad thing we gave unfortunately stereotype for. Please it has nothing to do with government.

The present bad culture we have today is a legacy left by Babangida. I grew up during the Babangida times and all sorts of malfeasance was encouraged to the height.

The culture of bringing people into government to come chop and go behun during this. At a time, he kept changing military governors every 9 months

Corruption was endemic and for about 4 years or so, Nigeria was rated the most corrupt country in the world by transparency international. He also made it noble to display I'll gotten wealth. To add salt to the wounds, accountability was dead.

419 basically started during his regime. Then the guys will send thousands of letters by post overseas, praying some will click. Also, some used faxes to send messages but that had to stop when sending a fax cost 288 or $3.60 using the exchange rate of that time. People would use the CBN to dupe unsuspecting foreigners.

I could go on forever.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Driver Runs Away As Container Falls And Break Man's Leg On Lagos Road. Photos / The Bad State Of Lagos Carter Bridge. Government Do Something (picture) / 2 Air France Pilots Suspended After Fighting In Cockpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.