Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike (8775 Views)

Uwazurike Renames MASSOB To BIM - Biafra Independent Movement / BREAKING NEWS!!! DSS Storms Uwazurike’s Home / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Beaf: 3:21am On Sep 02, 2011
[size=14pt]Uwazurike alleges S-East CPs, military cmdrs’ membership of Boko Haram[/size]
On September 2, 2011 · In News , 
BY Tony Edike

ENUGU – Leader of the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Chief Ralph Uwazurike, yesterday, accused Commissioners of Police and military commanders of northern origin serving in the South East zone of being members of Boko Haram.

Uwazurike, who made the allegation moments after he and 280 members of his organisation were set free by an Enugu Magistrate court after eight days in detention for allegedly plotting to overthrow the governors of South East states, also said that the struggle for the actualization of Biafra would continue notwithstanding the intimidation and harassment from the Nigerian state.

They were released by Magistrate Dennis Ekoh following the withdrawal of the charges of treasonable felony and acts capable of causing the breach of peace brought against them by the state.  The case was struck out because the state government declined to continue with the prosecution.

Answering questions from newsmen, Uwazurike said: “I can tell you that all the Commissioners of Police, military personnel here in South East are members of Boko Haram.  ”All military personnel in the South East here, I have no exception, I can bet my life to it because I have more intelligence report than even Nigeria itself.  They are members of Boko Haram including the Commissioner of Police in Enugu State.

“I have evidence, let them challenge me then I will show you the evidence. Well, I can’t say everything but I know that they are members of the Boko Haram and I told them.  My men told me that they were beaten up at the Military Cantonment in Anambra. I told them not to worry in future that Military Cantonment will be Biafran Military Cantonment. It is a matter of time.”

The MASSOB leader vowed that the struggle for the actualization of Biafra would continue though the group would not embark on arms struggle.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/09/uwazurike-alleges-s-east-cps-military-cmdrs-membership-of-boko-haram/
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by jason123: 4:24am On Sep 02, 2011
This man should relax jor.
I trust my Igbo brothers, they can't belittle themselves, after all the hate southerners have for BH, its now igbos of all people that will join BH. No way!

Btw, Yorubas leaders were accused of 'betraying' abiola. Now Igbo leaders are accused of 'betraying' the South?!

All hail southern Nigeria with Yorubas and Igbos, lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ezeagu(m): 4:27am On Sep 02, 2011
Much of the military and police in the southeast are of Northern origin.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by alex14(m): 4:33am On Sep 02, 2011
Re-deployment of security personnel back to their respective region is long overdue, enough of this crap angry.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by alex14(m): 4:35am On Sep 02, 2011
jason123:

I trust my Igbo brothers, they can't belittle themselves, after all the hate southerners have for BH, its now igbos of all people that will join BH. No way!

Btw, Yorubas leaders were accused of 'betraying' abiola. Now Igbo leaders are accused of 'betraying' the South?!

Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Onlytruth(m): 4:53am On Sep 02, 2011
Seriously, I don't think this Jason guy can either read or comprehend.
Since when did being a military or police officer in Igboland translate to being Igbo police or military officer.
Ever heard of the term "post" or "transfer"?
Those people should be posted or transferred back to their Northern region, PRONTO.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by jason123: 5:12am On Sep 02, 2011
Onlytruth:

Seriously, I don't think this Jason guy can either read or comprehend.
Since when did being a military or police officer in Igboland translate to being Igbo police or military officer.
Ever heard of the term "post" or "transfer"?
Those people should be posted or transferred back to their Northern region, PRONTO.

Illiterate! So ALL THE COMMISSIONERS OF POLICE in the ENTIRE SE are Northerners? So, one single igbo man,abi?
What about military personnels?

Read!
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Onlytruth(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2011
^^
Ok dude!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Believe whatever keeps your joystick hard.  cool Igbo Boko Haram. SMDH. undecided
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 02, 2011
Who's uwazuruike ?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by ektbear: 5:34am On Sep 02, 2011
Very bold claim. Let him reveal the evidence.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 02, 2011
What evidence do you want from a a SECESSIONIST ?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Beaf: 5:44am On Sep 02, 2011
^
Abeg, its time to start hailing secessionists. Look to OPC and forget about MASSOB, its getting to the time for everybody to ansa ya papa name. Don't get caught with your pants down.

What I'll advice MASSOB to do is grab a few weapons.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by AbuMaryam1(m): 6:37am On Sep 02, 2011
UWAKA-zurike, thanks for making this headlines atleast medias will makes money from foolish people who think your retarded brain has anything good to offer.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Rhino5dm: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2011
Boko Haram! Hmm. This is very new ooooo.
Me think say even vice president is a member and i can prove that.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by edoyad(m): 8:35am On Sep 02, 2011
Well it's highly probable. What many people seem to forget here is that Boko Haram is an Islamic Sect, with sympathizers, followers and believers of their ideology. You have members with families and all just like any other sect.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Kizilala: 8:56am On Sep 02, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

UWAKA-zurike, thanks for making this headlines atleast medias will makes money from foolish people who think your slow brain has anything good to offer.

Well, the IQ of an average hausa man is far lower than his.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by gogo13233: 9:44am On Sep 02, 2011
jason123:

you have sawdust for brain matter, let me spoon feed u cretin, he said officers of northern origin, Nigerian educational system has really gone to the dogs
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 02, 2011
jason123:

see why i tell you to always relax, and calm down when you write, this post above, shows your ignorance, and to do it with such confidence, is annoying, i tell you
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by hakanai(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2011
I have evidence to prove that COAS and all the Igbo/ND CPs and military commanders in the North/Other parts of Nigeria and DHQ are working and covertly supporting MEND and MASSOB.ALso supply information about how to destroy the north shocked shocked shocked shocked
They have helped them smuggle arms and even MEND has severally suggested they have people in the security apparatus leaking key government policy on security to them.Same reason, tribe/town and religion bind them.Atleast an Igbo man caught smuggling arms and detained in 82 div Enugu had claimed he was working to promote the MASSOB cause.The Mopol caught arming the militants in the ND claimed to be working for both money and his kinsmen.Na today. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
So they have same ideology that drives them.Some have being intimidate to support or never to retire home.Mikel Obi father was kidnapped to ridicule the Government of Plateau by MASSOB.As the kidnappers are of Igbo extract and military men.Sourcing money for the MASSOB cause cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
F**King hypocrites
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Dede1(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2011
jason123:

If your miserable life depended on scholarly comprehension of the first paragraph of the thread, I am afraid your parents should be mourning for a dead child now.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by kasiem(m): 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
Dede1:

If your miserable life depended on scholarly comprehension of the first paragraph of the thread, I am afraid your parents should be mourning for a dead child now.
u no go kil person
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by edoyad(m): 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2011
Dede1:

chai shocked grin grin hope you know he's someone's child ? grin

haka_nai:

I have evidence to prove that COAS and all the Igbo/ND CPs and military commanders in the North/Other parts of Nigeria and DHQ are working and covertly supporting MEND and MASSOB.ALso supply information about how to destroy the north shocked shocked shocked shocked
They have helped them smuggle arms and even MEND has severally suggested they have people in the security apparatus leaking key government policy on security to them.Same reason, tribe/town and religion bind them.Atleast an Igbo man caught smuggling arms and detained in 82 div Enugu had claimed he was working to promote the MASSOB cause.The Mopol caught arming the militants in the ND claimed to be working for both money and his kinsmen.Na today. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
So they have same ideology that drives them.Some have being intimidate to support or never to retire home.Mikel Obi father was kidnapped to ridicule the Government of Plateau by MASSOB.As the kidnappers are of Igbo extract and military men
.Sourcing money for the MASSOB cause cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
F**King hypocrites
Strong point, though the kidnappers did have help from other places or something like that.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Dede1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
edoyad:

chai shocked grin grin hope you know he's someone's child ? grin

Quite often the dude fails to behave like someone’s child.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by jason123: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
GUYS, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING! ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES. PLEASE! THANK YOU!

Dede1:

Quite often the dude fails to behave like someone’s child.

WERE! Mr. mad man 100% grammar 0% brain. For your info, you can NEVER reach my level of achievements! You are one of those people that spend all their lives on NL with nothing to show real life! What an A55!!!
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by dustydee: 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2011
Does he do drugs? I mean Uwazurike.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by islamrules(m): 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2011
Why is every muslims on Niaraland tends to support Boko Haram publicly and claim Islam is peace ?

It is funny!
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nigeria: Tick says the clock tick tick
I know you don't have anything to do, so
No need to ask you to do quick.
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
dustydee:

Does he do drugs? I mean Uwazurike.
you mean sells to yu father  

islamrules:

Why is every muslims on Niaraland tends to support Boko Haram publicly and claim Islam is peace ?

It is funny!
they might have something in common! me thinks hate westerners  undecided
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by islamrules(m): 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
they might have something in common! me thinks hate westerners

westerners or christians ?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by VUVUZELA10: 4:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
Any proof?
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by lagcity(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2011
Uwazuruike behaving like Al Mustapha. All talk but no proof!
Re: Some Top Security Officers Are Boko Haram Members - Uwazurike by Mokambo: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2011
Hee grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British High Commission Visits Tinubu (Pics).. / Current 43million PVC Distribution Analysis And Figures For 36 States / 18months Later!!!!!! Check out this APC Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.