Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 (39735 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Suspense In PDP As Atiku, Wike Camps Meet Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by nedekid: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2022
Truth of the matter, if obi cannot win, there are 2 options. Atiku or Tinubu.
We cannot have a northerner, not just one but a Fulani after buhari, take over. Power must come to the south.
Tinubu is a better option. The kleg I see with tinubu is that goon of a vp! An extremist. Walai jagaban will have to watch his back 247.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Paramount01(m): 10:04am On Dec 28, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigerians be wise. A vote for Gbola Tinupoo is a vote for corruption and poverty.

Says be igbo man that wants power by all means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Gandrova: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I was watching the stupidity of ipob miscreants feeling high and fly in the previous thread. I decided not to respond to any other them because silence is the best answer for idiots.
How on earth do you expect the learned, intelligent G5 governors that have performed better than the Pandora animal to endorse someone they themselves are better than?
It's just like saying first class/ second class upper graduates should support a student that graduated with a pass. I mean, are this ipob miscreants mad?
Every state looks up to Lagos and not Anambra so why should the G5 governors support a failure/ an olodo.
Omo, something is wrong with the brain of this Pandora supporters o. Be like say na empty skull them dey carry up and down
Pardon them for their stupidity. They are learner's in politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Gandrova: 10:10am On Dec 28, 2022
Raxxye:
If they truly believed in the Nigeria project, they would unanimously pull their support for Peter Obi. But being typical self-seeking, selfish politicians that they are, they wouldn't align with the people. If they support Tinubu, they will all fail together with him and the Nigerian people will emerge victorious at the polls with Peter Obi!
They should support a big time scammer? You need special prayers for deliverance cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Gandrova: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
sanusideunifier:
Save Nigerians from suffering and death. Vote Labour Party. Tell 10 people a day.

Let's step up the game and suffocate the evil killing Nigerians in APC and PDP. Walk the talk, tell at least 10 people a day especially in rural areas. Show them labour logos and how to vote. Join the movement to save Nigeria. It's for you and me!
Go to Anambra on Monday to make such bold step idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by olatuns2017: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Do u know that in 2015, the numbers of result declared for Borno by INEC was more than the numbers of registered voters?
Do u think that can happen again?
Again south east have reasons to vote now unlike b4.
Again the dynamics of 2015 will be different from 2023. Tribe and religion will play heavy role.
Atiku is sure of large percentage of northern votes that is while he is not bothered about the G5 govs

Pls share court details or Inec declaring Borno votes in 2015 more than registered voters

Don't bother yourself

Go to 2023 registered voters and see least region of voters

Pls note

2023 there won't be block votes elections in SE

Igbos will stop voters from coming out in SE.

Only 60% registered voters will be able to votes in SE while other regions will vote.

APC has more Govs in north than PDP

SW is sealed for Tinubu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Originalsly: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2022
People need to think for themselves to make a change. The more people do so the better for everyone and the country. Ask yourself..... why do they have to meet in a European country to discuss local politics? ... then ask yourself of they win ... where will they discuss national issues? ... how often will they be traveling abroad and draining the country of scarce foreign exchange? If we are ignoring these warning signs then we shouldn't complain when faced with sufferings and misery and be complaining about the FG as we are presently. After all ... we vote for our leaders.
Like I said before .... Tinubu will collaborate with anyone that can bring him votes to fulfill his ambition ... to have the title of President ... not to govern the country ... but to have the title of President .... and if he succeeds ... then he will step down and hand over power to Shettima. Do we notice Shettima is quiet in the background?... that many of us don't even remember he is the VP pick? We need to think for ourselves.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Emir01: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
APC don't need any of them, they shud remain focus and continue to reach out to stakeholders. With 21Govs, hundreds of national assembly members, hundreds of state assembly members, hundreds of commisioners, ministers, president, board of directors, e.t.c what they need is just focus. Once there's unity, they will perform on average and win handsomely. Oppositions are just wasting their precious time with divided fronts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by OsunOriginal: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2022
ryloy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-wikes-camps-meet-to-finalise-deal-on-2023/

As I have been saying, Wike is looking for continued political relevance after 2023 and the only thing that can guarantee that is cutting a deal with the winning team. He can't afford to gamble with his political future by supporting a kindergarten candidate (Obi) who at the moment is not even sure of winning any state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by zanebaddo(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If I were you, I will wait for an official announcement before rejoicing. In politics, nothing is done until it is really done.

In APC, we have no problem with whoever they decide to endorse in as much as it is not Atiku. The G-5 working against Atiku in support of any other candidate is more than enough support for Tinubu already.
How is it beneficial to Tinubu? The way some of you brazenly assume Tinubu will win SW, NW and NE massively that no other Candidate will be able to do so is laughable. Tinubu who is from SW can win SE, SS, NE, NW and NC but Atiku or OBi and even Kwakwanso cannot do the same. Nigerians nawa for una ooo Tinubu president of Nigeria in 2022 kai Black man
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Kilometres: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If I were you, I will wait for an official announcement before rejoicing. In politics, nothing is done until it is really done.

In APC, we have no problem with whoever they decide to endorse in as much as it is not Atiku. The G-5 working against Atiku in support of any other candidate is more than enough support for Tinubu already.

Aswear, there much gain for Tinub if they support Obi...those state will be easier to ensure Atiku doesn't win.

Oyo, with or without...Tinubu will win
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Devil1Messenger: 10:18am On Dec 28, 2022
tunapawizzy:

That's why I say tacitly..ofcourse I followed 2015. What about it? But then Ortom belongs to a party too and he's openly supporting someone in another party.
If Abia and Enugu governors are real party men. And don't want to betray their party, then they should throw their weight behind their party candidate.
Apart from the G6 govs and Atiku that left PDP to APC in 2014, the majority of PDP govs stayed behind and worked against PDP in the 2015 election.
The gov of Niger state was the chairman of northern govs forum and in PDP. He was GEJ right man. A day to the election, he was in Aso rock with GEJ, assuring him that the north were solidly behind him, but the same man was the one that led the coup secretly instructing all the northern govs to deliver their states for APC.
Same thing will play out in this election
Many APC states in the North will fall to PDP and the votes will be split btw Tinubu, Atiku and kwakwanso with Atiku taking the lion share.
That is why its important the G5 support Obi and the others govs in the south will stay in their parties and secretly work for Obi. Beginning from Edo, akwa ibom Etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by sukar886: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2022
Abeg how can a reasonable person support tinubu
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by mrksquare: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2022
garfield1:

True but rivers just like in 2019 will be irrelevant,no bloc votes.
For guber,I think both tonye and magnus have a good chance of winning.

I agree with you. The era of bloc vote is over. No more abracadabra as was the case in time past. The era of PDP winning all the House of Assembly seats and National Assembly seats is over. With the introduction of BVAS, politicians and those aspiring for positions will have to earn the confidence of the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by garfield1: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
mrksquare:

I agree with you. The era of bloc vote is over. No more abracadabra as was the case time past. The era of PDP winning all the House of Assembly seats and National Assembly seats is over. With the introduction of BVAS, politicians and those aspiring for positions will have to earn the confidence of the electorates.

Yes.magnus is campaigning so hard
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Devil1Messenger: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
olatuns2017:

Pls share court details or Inec declaring Borno votes in 2015 more than registered voters

Don't bother yourself

Go to 2023 registered voters and see least region of voters

Pls note

2023 there won't be block votes elections in SE

Igbos will stop voters from coming out in SE.

Only 60% registered voters will be able to votes in SE while other regions will vote.

APC has more Govs in north than PDP

SW is sealed for Tinubu

grin
That is why Tinubu is sponsoring IPOB in the SE grin
He has already falied
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Nasir123(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
adioolayi:
If the deal goes through....

It's a win for Tinubu and APC..

If the deal fell apart, but Wike supports Labour Party against PDP as some news are reporting..

It's still a win for Tinubu and APC, because, Atiku and PDP are still the ones to suffer losing their traditional voting base and votes from SE and SS..

Head or Tail...the G5 not working for PDP, irrespective of who they work for, as long as it is not PDP is a plus for APC.

In any case...I still see an outright winner at the first ballot, between Atiku and Tinubu...I don't think there will be any rerun as these two are strong enough to get 25% votes in 2/3 States of the federation and FCT.

God bless Nigeria

On point!
FACT.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Chrismania100: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
It pains you badly,Kpere broda!! Wether they endorse Tinubu or Peter ,they all.have only one vote.All this galagala will not change anything.This election is between old politicians and criminal candidate like Tinubu and the youth,which wike and Co are among them.
So, don't celebrate early,as their support is inconsequential to the outcome of the result, expect they hope to rig it

Tinubuwins2023e:
I was watching the stupidity of ipob miscreants feeling high and fly in the previous thread. I decided not to respond to any other them because silence is the best answer for idiots.
How on earth do you expect the learned, intelligent G5 governors that have performed better than the Pandora animal to endorse someone they themselves are better than?
It's just like saying first class/ second class upper graduates should support a student that graduated with a pass. I mean, are this ipob miscreants mad?
Every state looks up to Lagos and not Anambra so why should the G5 governors support a failure/ an olodo.
Omo, something is wrong with the brain of this Pandora supporters o. Be like say na empty skull them dey carry up and down
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Bigkoko: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Keep deluding your self.... two people stand out among the G-5 in terms of outbursts. Gov Ortom & our Chief Aboby in Port Harcourt.
Let me explain. Why they will never support Tinubu.

Gov Wike. This governor earned himself a good name by been vocal, courageous and ready to effect justice regardless of who it will hurt. He was on the fore front as a vocal christian gov. He was instrumental to ex president Trump summoning the lifeless one to White HOUSE where he was told to go and put a stop to killings of christians or the US would act! So how in your mind do you think this brave gov renowed for speaking his mind would support Atiku brother who stand to gain if the drug baron kaput, especially a boko haram Asset? This corn & cassava Tinubu give una really dey work for una kidney!

Gov Ortom. A fearless christian gov who have shaded the president for not doing enough to stop the killing of his people in the state he governs, will now support a boko haram Asset who stand to gain once the doctor in UK makes his planned mistake on the drug baron leaking pipe! Wallahi una dey play too much

ryloy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-wikes-camps-meet-to-finalise-deal-on-2023/
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by mrksquare: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
garfield1:

Yes.magnus is campaigning so hard

Even Wike is scared of Magnus Abe. I am not a supporter of Magnus but I love his strategy. My party APC really lost a big fish in Magnus Abe.

Magnus is a man with so much political clouts. A force to be reckon with. I am happy he will win Sim in Rivers South East Senatorial district in the governorship election.

So the battle will be in Rivers East and Rivers West.

But in the whole, I wan Tonye to win. Rivers state is tired of entrusting the state to career politicians like Amaechi and Wike. We need a breath of fresh air.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by EmmyDJourno: 10:33am On Dec 28, 2022
Who be G5 abeg, February 25th we go out to vote Peter Obi
Let Heroine addicts vote Tinubu and dumb folks vote Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Diligence: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubu is really daft. What's the difference between Tinubu & APC. Una no hear Wike say if PDP is malaria, then APC is cancer?

Before you say Jack Robinson, despite the killing of Deborah, genocide against Christians in Southern Kaduna and Agaru of Benue State, Tinubu jettisoned reasoning, diversity and inclusion...to appoint Shettima of Boko Haran Incorporated to HV Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

South West already had 8 years of President in Obasanjo and 8 years of House Speaker & Vice President. Baba!

Tinubu has forgotten how he begged Prof Nwosu to save his political career with Lagos Ndi-Igbo votes while the other SouthWest States/Governors lost their seats.

So far,Obasanjo, Pa Adebanjo Afenifere, CAN, South South via Edwin Clark, MiddleBelt & Southeast & Students, Youths,NorthCentral, et Al, have all endorsed Dr Peter Obi and Prof Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed of Labour Party!

Tinubu thinks that Wike, Ortom, Makinde, Ugwuanyi & Ikpeazu would even imagine supporting any APC candidates to Aso Rock!

Take Back Your Country
RescueNigeriaBeforeIt'sTooLate
NoToAPC
LabourPartyMovingForward
ItIsNowOrNever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by diggindeep: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Mere speculations
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Another audio endorsement.

APC is like a butterfly who thinks itself a bird.

Bookmark this, the G5 governors except Makinde are declaring for Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by olatuns2017: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

grin
That is why Tinubu is sponsoring IPOB in the SE grin
He has already falied

Yeye

Una go mature by Force

Na Tinubu dey sponsor cownu and ekpe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Validated:
Dreaming AGBADORIANS

Meanwhile in another news G5 meet in London to endorse Peter Obi https://www.nairaland.com/7499320/g5-governors-set-endorse-peter
Aswearugad APC and their zombies think their manipulation of opinion on the G5 governors can be taken serious by anyone except their urchins.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Britishpea: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Raxxye:
If they truly believed in the Nigeria project, they would unanimously pull their support for Peter Obi. But being typical self-seeking, selfish politicians that they are, they wouldn't align with the people. If they support Tinubu, they will all fail together with him and the Nigerian people will emerge victorious at the polls with Peter Obi!

Well Atiku is the Dubai project. Tinubu is a Nigerian project while Obi is a China, Egypt, Singapore etc project. So chose your poison wisely.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by garfield1: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
mrksquare:

Even Wike is scared of Magnus Abe. I am not a supporter of Magnus but I love his strategy. My party APC really lost a big fish in Magnus Abe.

Magnus is a man with so much political clouts. A force to be reckon with. I am happy he will win Sim in Rivers South East Senatorial district in the governorship election.

So the battle will be in Rivers East and Rivers West.

But in the whole, I wan Tonye to win. Rivers state is tired of entrusting the state to career politicians like Amaechi and Wike. We need a breath of fresh air.

The good thing is that rivers west is very cosmopolitan and urban which means .agnus and tonye can penetrate easily
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by tunapawizzy: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Same thing will play out in this election
Many APC states in the North will fall to PDP and the votes will be split btw Tinubu, Atiku and kwakwanso with Atiku taking the lion share.
That is why its important the G5 support Obi and the others govs in the south will stay in their parties and secretly work for Obi. Beginning from Edo, akwa ibom Etc
You are somewhat correct. But dont forget the dynamics are not exactly the same, propaganda,social media also played a role in ousting jonathan. The G5 are thieves, they have an agenda to support who will win and help them consolidate their political legacy. The only one that will support Obi dun talk,others are just playing hide n seek for Atiku n Tinubu. It's important for Obi to win SS and SE by a landslide if he is to win. I am particularly worried about rivers state. Wike says he has appointed 300k special advisers. Is that not 300k automatic votes in the bag before we ven start election? Whoever Wike goes for is important
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2022
LegendHero:
Like I said on the other thread, the Nigeria media will milk everything out of this Wike G5 endorsement.

—Wike set to meet Tinubu and endorse him

—G5 split apart, divided on who to endorse between Peter Obi and Tinubu

—G5 in talks with Peter Obi on possible alliance

—Tinubu jet out to London to meet G5 governor

—Obasanjo finally dwell on G5 governors to endorse Peter Obi

—Bola Tinubu fail to meet G5 terms, alliance set to endorse Peter Obi

—At last, G5 governors finally throw their weight behind Tinubu

—With promise to nominate 20% of Tinubu cabinet, G5 led by Wike endorse Tinubu

—Wike set to campaign with Tinubu in Lagos rally.
Buhahaha cheesy

Dream son dream!

But don't forget to wake up!
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by adioolayi(m): 10:39am On Dec 28, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Nobody is denying the power of the govs but some times, the govs could be powerless (PDP vs Ameachi in 2015)
Again PDP vs northern PDP govs in 2015
Did u follow the 2015 election?
Why do u think Atiku has refused to yield to the demands of the PDP G5 govs?
Is there another coup? just like what happened in 2015

You are very right.
The interesting thing for APC right now is to see PDP lose that voting base SE/SS...if it goes to LP...it's good and very good for them..so far PDP doesn't get it.

And from all indications, it seems LP will win those states..eating deep into PDP votes.

APC will fare better than they have been doing especially with Ben Ayade of Cross River, Hope Uzodinma of Imo and David Umahi of Ebonyi..

Yes, they won't will these states..but they will get sizeable votes.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Benwallt(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2022
To my fellow pro-Tinubu, save your energy n rest you fingers. The only thing we should pray for is that the G5 shouldn't reverse n support Atiku. If they support obi, it is a favour and more ground for APC to further fertilise and swell.

Obi winning an election where Tinubu is contest is a mirage, a thoughtless miscalculation from dreamers.

Save your fingers till let me say February 27, that's 2 days after election. Tinubu would have emerged then, hmmm, some obidense will suffer here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Is Not Coming Back By Toyin Dawodu / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards / Nigeria Slides Into Worst Recession Since 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.