Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 (39744 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Suspense In PDP As Atiku, Wike Camps Meet Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
I wanted to comment before but after reading your comment I stop because you have done the justice.
But you still commented to assault the reading public with your stark illiteracy
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by RealLagosBoy: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Endorsing Tinubu will be a massive advantage for Atiku.

The Northerners will now massively vote for Atiku in other to humiliate the G5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by mrksquare: 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
garfield1:

The good thing is that rivers west is very cosmopolitan and urban which means .agnus and tonye can penetrate easily

Magnus Abe's deputy is from Ahoada. But APC is deep rooted in Rivers West senatorial district. The likes of Hon. Asita Honourable is a force in that district. The kalabari axis is a mixed bag between APC and PDP. Omoku may go to PDP owing to Ngozi Ordu.

But the battle ground senatorial district is Rivers East. We have the chunk of the voting strength. Only my ward in PHALGA(Ward 20) is populated more than Buguma and Abonnema add together. Not to talk of Obio Akpor and the rest 19 wards in Port Harcourt.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by garfield1: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2022
mrksquare:

Magnus Abe's deputy is from Ahoada. But APC is deep rooted in Rivers West senatorial district. The likes of Hon. Asita Honourable is a force in that district. The kalabari axis is a mixed bag between APC and PDP. Omoku may go to PDP owing to Ngozi Ordu.

But the battle ground senatorial district is Rivers East. We have the chunk of the voting strength. Only my ward in PHALGA(Ward 20) is populated more than Buguma and Abonnema add together. Not to talk of Obio Akpor and the rest 19 wards in Port Harcourt.

Magnus should have picked from ikwerre.I think with asari dokubo aligning with apc plus ojukaye, apc will easily take kalabari.hon dagogo is angry with wike and can work for either magnus or tonye to deliver bonny and degema.sen ideozu and hon mannah can also help to bring ahoada.apc can't win onelga but hon odum odi will bring abolga
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Dbegining: 10:59am On Dec 28, 2022
seunjungle1:
Your illustration on makinde choice can work in your region but here in southwest it doesn't work like that. In most elections we do vote in southwest base on individual not base on party affair.
The moment makinde declare his support for Atiku or Obi, that's the end to his political carrier in Oyo state...
Not that our former Governor (Ajimobi)in Oyo state did not perform well for us not to vote for his senatorial ambition or his party governorship candidate. But there's what we call omoluabi in everything you're doing.... Ajimobi didn't show enough characters of omoluabi...
He disrespected our father(Olubadan)
He talked jab to the people of Oyo state
He forgot that people brought him to that seat.

Intact, his government was one of the few best government we had ever enjoyed in Oyo state.

It is on this note that I will let you know that Oyo state choice remains Mankind's choice when it comes to 2023 election and that choice is Jagaban...as a matter of fact southwest is choke!

You talk like a party man, so I believe you are a party man.
So, I also will talk like a party man(even though I am not but have heard the opinions of PDP people of Oyo state)

Makinde is running under the PDP which just took power from the APC in 2019. His party is only interested in winning and even though he is the governor, engaging in anti party activities will cost him dearly as someone who is seeking re-election. So, if he doesn't want to loose he must know that party is supreme and should just fall in line and support Atiku.

Only few omoluabi's will go the way of let the presidency return to the South by all means. That will almost mean partnering with Folarin at the expense of loosing the guber.

And my region is the southwest. I know how things play out here as a matter of fact, I'm very close to Oyo state.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Announced3: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
edungene7:
Agbado that rally was held on a work day a lot of persons were in the office go watch the video and see supporters coming out from there work place to show support when obi walked through the street if it was on a weekend yr mouth would have been shut completely obi is the next GCFR go write it down

iPods lots of excuse.. shameless
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ityP(m): 11:01am On Dec 28, 2022
seunmsg:

If I were you, I will wait for an official announcement before rejoicing. In politics, nothing is done until it is really done.

In APC, we have no problem with whoever they decide to endorse in as much as it is not Atiku. The G-5 working against Atiku in support of any other candidate is more than enough support for Tinubu already.

This is just the fact. I even want them to endorse Obi. Endorsing Tinubu in their regions will not do anything to aid Tinubu's campaign.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ityP(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
I was watching the stupidity of ipob miscreants feeling high and fly in the previous thread. I decided not to respond to any other them because silence is the best answer for idiots.
How on earth do you expect the learned, intelligent G5 governors that have performed better than the Pandora animal to endorse someone they themselves are better than?
It's just like saying first class/ second class upper graduates should support a student that graduated with a pass. I mean, are this ipob miscreants mad?
Every state looks up to Lagos and not Anambra so why should the G5 governors support a failure/ an olodo.
Omo, something is wrong with the brain of this Pandora supporters o. Be like say na empty skull them dey carry up and down

I support Tinubu too but it's clear the G5 will endorse Obi. He is their best bet. Wike endorsing Tinubu will produce an uproar even from his people. The aim of the G5 is simply to prevent a PDP Presidency. They can support Obi to help reduce PDP chances in their region, and even though he loses, they'll be happy that they peppered PDP

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by edungene7: 11:07am On Dec 28, 2022
garfield1:

What about the crowd he pulled in bayelsa and delta,none apc states? Guy,una no get talk.accept the reality
which crowd even Tinubu knows he won't win a single state in the south south and south east he can't fool people from that region with is deceit in Lagos an Agbero is more of a lagosian than a civil servant we don't want that in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by mrksquare: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2022
garfield1:

Magnus should have picked from ikwerre.I think with asari dokubo aligning with apc plus ojukaye, apc will easily take kalabari.hon dagogo is angry with wike and can work for either magnus or tonye to deliver bonny and degema.sen ideozu and hon mannah can also help to bring ahoada.apc can't win onelga but hon odum odi will bring abolga

Lol. Farah's influence is very minimal iñ Bonny. His influence is only in Degema. Beside the Bonny people are fully in support of one of their Ibani brother, Sim of PDP. PDP will win Bonny. Same way PDP will win Opobo. But Opobo/Nkoro hasn't the population.

Magnus should have picked someone from the Riverine axis. Gradually the riverine-upland dichotomy is fizzling out. But let's see how It all pans out.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Osibajo2023: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2022
Chrismania100:
It pains you badly,Kpere broda!! Wether they endorse Tinubu or Peter ,they all.have only one vote.All this galagala will not change anything.This election is between old politicians and criminal candidate like Tinubu and the youth,which wike and Co are among them.
So, don't celebrate early,as their support is inconsequential to the outcome of the result, expect they hope to rig it

you are not a politician, so u don't know the power of a governor, you know how many people working for him directly
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ifihearam: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2022
Whether Wike especially Wike throws his weight on Tinubu or Obi, he will be the one to lose at the end of the day, I dont want him to shout witch-hunt up and down when atiku wins because, he has show than he doesnt care about party provided power does not go to the north.

This will be the route of the northern governors now, they will ensure power remains there regardless of party affiliations..its a wrong move and when all set and done, Atiku wins, he is dead already H.E Atiku does not forget or forgive betrayals.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Ken4Christ: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2022
ryloy:
Either way, anything to divide PDP votes

If they support LP= APC Gains
If they Support APC= No much gain except Rivers. Benue, which we have Popular Candidate in APC with a Gov that is a failure. APC is going to win Oyo with or without endorsement, while Abia and Enugu has no much say on who their people vote for.

APC my foot.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Ken4Christ: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Wike and the G5 Governors will be the biggest fools to support Tinubu. They want to bring this country under Islam rule. Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by OsunOriginal: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2022
Ken4Christ:
Wike and the G5 Governors will be the biggest fools to support Tinubu. They want to bring this country under Islam rule. Say no to Muslim Muslim ticket.

You're the fool. Wike can't be fighting Atiku and then decide to support a candidate with zero chance of winning
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by garfield1: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2022
mrksquare:

Lol. Farah's influence is very minimal iñ Bonny. His influence is only in Degema. Beside the Bonny people are fully in support of one of their Ibani brother, Sim of PDP. PDP will win Bonny. Same way PDP will win Opobo. But Opobo/Nkoro hasn't the population.

Magnus should have picked someone from the Riverine axis. Gradually the riverine-upland dichotomy is fizzling out. But let's see how It all pans out.

Well,amechi can deliver ikwerre.with Lloyd back in pdp,sen Andrew uchendu can deliver emohua.Ephraim nwuzi can bring etche votes.with bvas,I dont expect bloc votes from halga and obalga.Victoria nyeche can bring votes from there while okrika ogubolo is a no go area.bipi will fight for wike while the sekibos will fight against

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Kaysalas(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2022
Originalsly:
People need to think for themselves to make a change. The more people do so the better for everyone and the country. Ask yourself..... why do they have to meet in a European country to discuss local politics? ... then ask yourself of they win ... where will they discuss national issues? ... how often will they be traveling abroad and draining the country of scarce foreign exchange? If we are ignoring these warning signs then we shouldn't complain when faced with sufferings and misery and be complaining about the FG as we are presently. After all ... we vote for our leaders.
Like I said before .... Tinubu will collaborate with anyone that can bring him votes to fulfill his ambition ... to have the title of President ... not to govern the country ... but to have the title of President .... and if he succeeds ... then he will step down and hand over power to Shettima. Do we notice Shettima is quiet in the background?... that many of us don't even remember he is the VP pick? We need to think for ourselves.
You lots will just open mouth and talk trash. Tinubu will, after working all these years to get to where he is, now step down and hand over power to shettima! grin grin
Chai!
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Moredanaconquer: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
AtikuOkowa:
The game is going as set.

Shehu Sani advised them to endorse whoever they want to edorse

(1)This means any governor,from North or south can go outside party line open or hiden to work for any candidate...no more excuse to give to Northerners or Southerners again.

(2)G5 have never have their supporters increased. It is just illusion. Because their so called so supporters are APC and LP supporters that are pushing them against their party. Once they go for a single candisate,the other party will pullout from supporting them any more and the naration will change.

(3)If G5 go for different candidates,their aim is again meaningless and if would not achieve anything,because the responders will go for PDP unitedly.

(4)There would be major rivals in South,while gradually there is only one candidate from the South.

(5)The final shock greater than that of Tambuwal is to come on february.

What are u saying?
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Beedude(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2022
torqque7:

According to your analogy it shows you are not smart. So all the people who supported Buhari to win the presidency you mean Buhari was better than them all? So you mean Buhari has a Doctorate Abi?Some of you just like to tell yourselves lies to console your dead ambition.Urchins really need mental evaluation and treatment.
Buhari had 12m guaranteed voters even with a toothless political party. He was a man with popular votes and just needed some people to help him achieve his aims. Can Obi guarantee 5m votes in the whole of Nigeria? You can only help people who have helped theirself. No one (gov,senater,minister etc) want to waste his or her time and political career on Peter Obi. Even if G5 support him, he will lose this election. It is only wise for G5 to choose someone who have a good chance of winning. Politicians are good businessmen and know what they are after. It is either G5 work with PDP or APC. Take that to the bank
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ATLIEN2027: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
ryloy:
Either way, anything to divide PDP votes

If they support LP= APC Gains
If they Support APC= No much gain except Rivers. Benue, which we have Popular Candidate in APC with a Gov that is a failure. APC is going to win Oyo with or without endorsement, while Abia and Enugu has no much say on who their people vote for.

Common sense, rational and logical analysis.
Whichever way it goes, it's a win win situation for Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by fatist: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2022
cheesy[color=#990000][/color] the south support you tinubu
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by AFONJAPIG(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2022
Wike represent only 1 vote.. let him come to rivers and test his popularity.. why forcing acceptance with bullion van?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by 00FFT00(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
God forbid Tinubu emerges as Nigeria's president. On what moral and legal account will anyone blame a Nigerian who deals drugs, steals what is not theirs, engages in hooliganism or even de-Obanikoroism?

Spot the difference below.

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by AutoConsult: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2022
Raxxye:
If they truly believed in the Nigeria project, they would unanimously pull their support for Peter Obi. But being typical self-seeking, selfish politicians that they are, they wouldn't align with the people. If they support Tinubu, they will all fail together with him and the Nigerian people will emerge victorious at the polls with Peter Obi!
Lol. E say na Nigerian people. Obinna beta speak for yourself
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by heysquare(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
ryloy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-wikes-camps-meet-to-finalise-deal-on-2023/
God bless PDAPC wasn't a gaffe but statement of confidentiality
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by leketon: 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Nigerians be wise. A vote for Gbola Tinupoo is a vote for corruption and poverty.

Winning elections is not about physical strength. One could be on wheelchair and defeat a a wrestler or boxer.
It's a game of numbers. The alliance and bridges you were able to form and build in years past will determine the result. Remain blessed!
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Kennydoc(m): 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2022
adioolayi:
If the deal goes through....

It's a win for Tinubu and APC..

If the deal fell apart, but Wike supports Labour Party against PDP as some news are reporting..

It's still a win for Tinubu and APC, because, Atiku and PDP are still the ones to suffer losing their traditional voting base and votes from SE and SS..

Head or Tail...the G5 not working for PDP, irrespective of who they work for, as long as it is not PDP is a plus for APC.

In any case...I still see an outright winner at the first ballot, between Atiku and Tinubu...I don't think there will be any rerun as these two are strong enough to get 25% votes in 2/3 States of the federation and FCT.

God bless Nigeria

So you think APC won't lose their 'traditional' voting base with their candidate being a southerner and 2 strong northerners contesting in the same election? You think Tinubu has Buhari's Northern voters guaranteed for him? If that makes you feel good, carry on with the thoughts.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Ken4Christ: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
OsunOriginal:

You're the fool. Wike can't be fighting Atiku and then decide to support a candidate with zero chance of winning

You love slavery.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ryloy: 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2022
Osibajo2023:
you don't know politics, governors are powerful, no governor has less than 150,000votes indirectly, only wise will understand this statement

If Governors are that Powerful, it is safe to say that there is no contest for 2023 election because APC will win 21 States going by your analogy.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by adioolayi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
Kennydoc:

So you think APC won't lose their 'traditional' voting base with their candidate being a southerner and 2 strong northerners contesting in the same election? You think Tinubu has Buhari's Northern voters guaranteed for him? If that makes you feel good, carry on with the thoughts.

No, I don't believe Tinubu will inherit Buhari's Northern voters.
They are two different individuals...Buhari was a force on the North.
I believe, Buhari being an APC man, will work for him .he may not get the Traditional Buhari's vote base, he will get what is enough for him. For example, I don't see Buhari and APC and Tinubu by extension losing Katsina State to PDP and Atiku.

That said... People are in a political party for a selfish interest...when their interest cannot be guaranteed, they jump and move to another political party.

But, for those that remain in a party going into an election, they will work for the success of that party, because, that is the party their interest can be guaranteed.

The above is the reason why I strongly believe, APC Governors, Senators, House of rep members and other party faithfuls will work for the success of APC.

Will there be antiparty activities?... definitely yes, but minimal..just as there will be antiparty activities in other parties too.

Summarily, APC as of today, is still stronger than PDP.

This is why I think Tinubu has an edge.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by AtikuOkowa: 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
Moredanaconquer:

What are u saying?
Ask me
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ogatboy(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
Is it this same newspaper that said baring any last minute change, Jonathan will contest APC primaries? Just find out the owner of the media house and you will know that any news with baring last minute change na money journalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigerians Are Suspicious, Open Up Now – Doctors Tell Presidency / Oby Ezekwesili Speaks On Dino Melaye’s Recall / Idia Ize-Iyamu Takes APC Campaign To The Streets Of Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.