Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 (39739 Views)

Show Proof I’m Working For Tinubu, Wike Tells LP / Atiku, Wike’s Camps Rivers Meeting Ends In Stalemate / Suspense In PDP As Atiku, Wike Camps Meet Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by 368aderiyike: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stipend collector. There is a thread on front page where Kwankwaso finished Thiefnubuu. I thought you would spring up to defend your criminal paymaster but you scampered cowardly. Why, Mohammed? Why?Stipend collector. There is a thread on front page where Kwankwaso finished Thiefnubuu. I thought you would spring up to defend your criminal paymaster but you scampered cowardly. Why, Mohammed? Why?...
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Gohs: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
All I know is that Peter Obi will win the election so let's all go and vote Labour party in February 2023.

Okay naa!! grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Vadese1: 5:54pm On Dec 28, 2022
Your eyes will clear by February. At the end Obi or Atiku will be the winner . You should be more worry with the body language of mr President towards the support of your druggie candidate. Already half of the campaign is gone, the president has not visited any state with your candidate to campaign, apart from Jos visit.

Tinubuwins2023e:
I was watching the stupidity of ipob miscreants feeling high and fly in the previous thread. I decided not to respond to any other them because silence is the best answer for idiots.
How on earth do you expect the learned, intelligent G5 governors that have performed better than the Pandora animal to endorse someone they themselves are better than?
It's just like saying first class/ second class upper graduates should support a student that graduated with a pass. I mean, are this ipob miscreants mad?
Every state looks up to Lagos and not Anambra so why should the G5 governors support a failure/ an olodo.
Omo, something is wrong with the brain of this Pandora supporters o. Be like say na empty skull them dey carry up and down
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Peacecore: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
Dbegining:
I don't think Makinde will ever declare support for the APC. Except he doesn't want to be re-elected.

Ortom has already declared for the LP.

In summary the news isn't Correct.

One thing you don't ever do in politics is overrate your candidate and look at any endorsement as inconsequential or useless.

Look at 2019 Osun guber election. What made the APC win was the collapse of a structure of a party that isn't known beyond the SW.

Even Tinubu won't say this thing you just said. That Wike's endorsement is not so much useful.
Brother, the guy tried in his ascertion. With or without Makinde's endorsement, APC will win presidential election. Wike can effect yo an extent in Rivers, APC has very good presence in Venue while Ugwuanyi and Ikpazu can't do anything in Enugu and Abia respectively bcoz Obi will still win in those two states.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by olatuns2017: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
ryloy:

https://dailytrust.com/tinubu-wikes-camps-meet-to-finalise-deal-on-2023/

"When we weren't united, we delivered Zamfara fully to the APC, now that we are totally united, we will deliver Zamfara to Tinubu and Shettima overfully, it will overflow, the cup will run over......"

Senator Kabir Garba Marafa, CON OFR,

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by ridbell01(m): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
Obi will still come distance fourth after Kwankwaso
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by franudi: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2022
Muslim \Muslim ticket can never win presidential election again in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by franudi: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2022
Bode George can never endorse Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by EnaibeSam: 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
Simply say Tinubu camp want to beg G5 governors to endorse emi lo kan.

But unfortunately for emi lo kan, the endorsement will go to Peter Obi.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by maasoap(m): 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Validated:
Dreaming AGBADORIANS

Meanwhile in another news G5 meet in London to endorse Peter Obi https://www.nairaland.com/7499320/g5-governors-set-endorse-peter

They can meet even Atiku too. But they will never be stupid enough to support Obi that can't win any state outside South east region.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Lekwandoskii(m): 12:53am On Dec 29, 2022
Get paid for sharing articles on Facebook. Don't just spend money running through Facebook, instead spend and earn whilst using the site...Follow the link below & start earning today �

https://buzz24.me/this-app-pays-you-to-share-articles-on-facebook?mbn=u07c8abb3e

Pls don't forget to share this link with your friends. Thanx �

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Guidedee(m): 3:34am On Dec 29, 2022
ONLY ORTOM IS CANVASSING FOR OBI.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/wike-g-5-torn-between-tinubu-peter-obi/. ONLY RANDY ORTOM IS CANVASSING FOR OBI.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Guidedee(m): 3:37am On Dec 29, 2022
EnaibeSam:
Simply say Tinubu camp want to beg G5 governors to endorse emi lo kan.

But unfortunately for emi lo kan, the endorsement will go to Peter Obi.
ODE NI E. ONLY ONE RANDY ORTOM IS BEGGING FOR OBI. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/12/wike-g-5-torn-between-tinubu-peter-obi/
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Batson22: 4:38am On Dec 29, 2022
You get brain abeg...your school fees no waste

I support Tinubu too but it's clear the G5 will endorse Obi. He is their best bet. Wike endorsing Tinubu will produce an uproar even from his people. The aim of the G5 is simply to prevent a PDP Presidency. They can support Obi to help reduce PDP chances in their region, and even though he loses, they'll be happy that they peppered PDP[/quote]
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Batson22: 4:47am On Dec 29, 2022
Most of you argue like illetrate, do you know that Benue state is 95% christians, and you expect them to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket...oga wake up abeg...no body knows tinubu there
Brother, the guy tried in his ascertion. With or without Makinde's endorsement, APC will win presidential election. Wike can effect yo an extent in Rivers, APC has very good presence in Venue while Ugwuanyi and Ikpazu can't do anything in Enugu and Abia respectively bcoz Obi will still win in those two states.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Ofunaofu: 5:46am On Dec 29, 2022
Jack500:
Asiwaju is Nigeria next president.

I can't wait for February to mock some brain dead zombidients grin grin

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace so that you won't have a heart attack
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:28am On Dec 29, 2022
Validated:
Dreaming AGBADORIANS

Meanwhile in another news G5 meet in London to endorse Peter Obi https://www.nairaland.com/7499320/g5-governors-set-endorse-peter

Yeeeee!

You don comot sugar for agbado urchins mouth.
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2022
seunmsg:

If I were you, I will wait for an official announcement before rejoicing. In politics, nothing is done until it is really done.

In APC, we have no problem with whoever they decide to endorse in as much as it is not Atiku. The G-5 working against Atiku in support of any other candidate is more than enough support for Tinubu already.

But you were already rejoicing and clicking 'likes' before the guy hit you with a counter news of G-5 and LP alliance. grin
Re: Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 by Jack500: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2022
Ofunaofu:

Tinubu is unelectable

Know this and know peace so that you won't have a heart attack

Your sense will return in February

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home / Oby Ezekwesili Withdraws From Presidential Race, Insists On Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.