Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies (5246 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / I Trolled An Ethiopian Dude On Aljazeera Post On Facebook See Reaction / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2022
I met this beautiful Ethiopian girl whom I met in Ethiopia. I must confess that I am starting to like. But I also have some Nigerian chicks who look nice and who I also see as potential partners. I want to make an informed choice between these ladies. Please does anyone have any idea about Ethiopian ladies? How faithful are they? And do they make good partners or wives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by verybadmouth(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
I met this beautiful Ethiopian girl whom I met in Ethiopia. I must confess that I am starting to like. But I also have some Nigerian chicks who look nice and who I also see as potential partners. I want to make an informed choice between these ladies. Please does anyone have any idea about Ethiopian ladies? How faithful are they? And do they make good partners or wives?
Go and seek spiritual help. Go to a strong Celestial Church. Nairalanders no get better mouth oo and don't forget you no fit live this life on your own ooo.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by JasonScoolari: 9:10am On Dec 28, 2022
If you visit front page of this forum frequently, you'll run after the Ethiopian....

A word for the wise is enough.

9 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nicepoker(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2022
If you love your life look away from those Nigerian ladies you claim they are nice. They are not. grin

6 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
Ask them in Ethiopia. Don't you ever come here with this kinda cock n bull story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by chymeze: 9:33am On Dec 28, 2022
The table this op is shaking has only two legs remaining grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by chymeze: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2022
Nicepoker:
If you love your life look away from those Nigerian ladies you claim they are nice. They are not. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Bluezy13(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2022
Nairaland where real advice is sought on imaginary problems.

4 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 28, 2022
Ethiopians are very beautiful and we have two as wives in my family, they are good so far but character and other attributes is an individual thing which should not be attached to a tribe, region or country. Go for the one that respects you and submissive to you, go for the one that won’t challenge your authority as a man. Be wise bro.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by eastgates1: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2022
Follow your heart but open your eyes as well. This journey na you alone go pass am.

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Pells1: 10:08am On Dec 28, 2022
Any other country girl is better than Naija girls
At least you would be free from yeast infection (Prettygirl200) and heartbreak(Sheistoopretty) kiss wink
Jl
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by FalseProphet1(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
You would have to come to my spiritual center for cleansing, then I'll summon her spirit and bind you both together and you'll live happily ever.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ednut1(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Probably doesn’t have a passport

3 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:
At least you would be free from yeast infection (Prettygirl200) and heartbreak(Sheistoopretty) kiss wink
Jl
Why are u mentioning me? Am I your mother? Don't ever try it again, we are not friends and as such u have no goddamn right to call my name. Respect ur silly self.

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by SPAMBOX7: 10:20am On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:
Jl
As funny as this sounds truth too much inside cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
JasonScoolari:
If you visit front page of this forum frequently, you'll run after the Ethiopian....

A word for the wise is enough.
lol
But seriously apart from the beauty, how faithful are they generally to their partners? And how industrious are they?
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2022
ednut1:
Probably doesn’t have a passport
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask them in Ethiopia. Don't you ever come here with this kinda cock n bull story.
And what makes you think its a cock and bull story? And why do you sound so pained? Did I say anything wrong dear?

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Pells1: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Why are u mentioning me? Am I your mother?
You are dirty
Treat your yeast kpekus before u kill other niggas in the hood cheesy
What a Arrow

5 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2022
peepydelano:
Ethiopians are very beautiful and we have two as wives in my family, they are good so far but character and other attributes is an individual thing which should not be attached to a tribe, region or country. Go for the one that respects you and submissive to you, go for the one that won’t challenge your authority as a man. Be wise bro.
Thanks for the info. But they're good so far in what aspects? Could you be specific? And is there anything that you think makes them unique from the naija ones you observed around?
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You would have to come to my spiritual center for cleansing, then I'll summon her spirit and bind you both together and you'll live happily ever.

This I have seen.
Thanks i decline your offer, respectfully grin grin
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by JasonScoolari: 10:31am On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
lol
But seriously apart from the beauty, how faithful are they generally to their partners? And how industrious are they?
Be rest assured they'll not give you problem like Nigerian girls... Just take your time and study her.

Most Nigerian girls, once they see that you're a young promising man looking to settle down, they'll cover their bad characters and make you see them as Angels, but immediately you put ring on their fingers, na everyday you go dey check your BP level.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 10:36am On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

You are dirty
Treat your yeast kpekus before u kill other niggas in the hood cheesy
What a Arrow
am in a very bad mood this morning, do not let me start with you, try dey respect yourself no make joblessness your hobby. I like my quiet time so please respect yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Pells1: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am in a very bad mood this morning, do not let me start with you, try dey respect yourself no make joblessness your hobby. I like my quiet time so please respect yourself!!!
Bad mood because your Bf didn't give u money he promised undecided undecided
When will you stop been a parasite to others and work? undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Prettygirl200(f): 10:45am On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:

Bad mood because your Bf didn't give u money he promised undecided undecided
When will you stop been a parasite to others and work? undecided undecided
am not just in the mood to insult anybody so I think the best thing to do right now is to ignore you, u have been listed among those I hate here. And any time u mention me with insult I will report your monicker. When u are tired you can REST!!!

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Brian47(m): 10:54am On Dec 28, 2022
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:

Thanks for the info. But they're good so far in what aspects? Could you be specific? And is there anything that you think makes them unique from the naija ones you observed around?
The ones in my family are respectful and reserved, totally submissive and troublesome free plus they are giving us extremely beautiful kids lol , this doesn’t mean all Ethiopian women have this attributes. Study them well and make your choice.

3 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Savedday: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2022
Chose a 9ja girl and die of high BP! All 9ja girls are the same.

Have you not heard the saying that:

Marry to a 9ja girl is like high way to the grave.

Between life and death (9ja girls) chose one!
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by adefitim(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2022
I rushed to the thread to see wonderful ukwus but OP disappointed
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
And what makes you think its a cock and bull story? And why do you sound so pained? Did I say anything wrong dear?
getat
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2022
Next time do not bath until u get permission & advice from here b4 doing so
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by JasonScoolari: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:
getat
You don start? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Thick This 'akamu' Is! Just How I Like It! ( Pics. Ins).. / All They Want Its Sex / Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.