Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies (5306 Views)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / I Trolled An Ethiopian Dude On Aljazeera Post On Facebook See Reaction / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by avasshere: 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2022
if you are stuck in completing assignment or essays you can directly contact with one of best assignment writing service UK which known as the essaytize.co.uk.
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
I met this beautiful Ethiopian girl whom I met in Ethiopia. I must confess that I am starting to like. But I also have some Nigerian chicks who look nice and who I also see as potential partners. I want to make an informed choice between these ladies. Please does anyone have any idea about Ethiopian ladies? How faithful are they? And do they make good partners or wives?
In terms of Beauty and what beauty is all about, please give it to ETHOPIAN LADIES.
That I still use Ethiopian Airlines and Eko Hotel today is simply because of them.

Finally, in terms of MANNERS also give it to them, they rarely stand up to their men. Their marriages rarely crash in diaspora.
They have so much respect for CULTURE and Tradition. These I know & highly verifiable.
Ethiopians are beautiful. Naija babes dey learn.
Infectious smile is their birthright

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Alusiizizi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
am not just in the mood to insult anybody so I think the best thing to do right now is to ignore you, u have been listed among those I hate here. And any time u mention me with insult I will report your monicker. When u are tired you can REST!!!

You better list me as well bitch. I'll take over from where he stopped.

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Stick to your Nigerian ladies because it's only your women who can handle you Nigerian men.

You can't marry a foreign woman and expect her to be able to cook all your Nigerian food.
ohajame:
I met this beautiful Ethiopian girl whom I met in Ethiopia. I must confess that I am starting to like. But I also have some Nigerian chicks who look nice and who I also see as potential partners. I want to make an informed choice between these ladies. Please does anyone have any idea about Ethiopian ladies? How faithful are they? And do they make good partners or wives?
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by yellowgarri2(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

In terms of Beauty and what beauty is all about, please give it to ETHOPIAN LADIES.
That I still use Ethiopian Airlines and Eko Hotel today is simply because of them.
Finally, in terms of MANNERS also give it to them, they rarely stand up to their men. Their marriages rarely crash in diaspora.
They have so much respect for CULTURE and Tradition. These I know.
How can they be located in Nigeria? I need one

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2022
yellowgarri2:
How can they be located in Nigeria? I need one
I'm not trying to slight anyone but Nigerian Ladies feel very intimidated at the sight of Ethiopian Ladies. Is it their adorable height or shape?
U hardly see one with POT BELLY.
MOST MEN fly that Airline to appreciate God.

Although in Nigeria, I find them in Eko Hotels and their National Carriers. Still researching where one could mingle well with them in Nigeria.

I visited one twice in Ethiopia through their BOLE' AIRPORT. Although the Airport wasn't as eye-catching as their Ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by yellowgarri2(m): 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

I'm not trying to slight anyone but Nigerian Ladies feel very intimidated at the sight of Ethiopian Ladies. Is it their adorable height or shape?
U hardly see one with POT BELLY .
MOST MEN fly that Airline to appreciate God.

Although in Nigeria, I find them in Eko Hotels and their National Carriers. Still researching where one could mingle well with them in Nigeria.

I visited one twice in Ethiopia through their BOLE' AIRPORT. Although the Airport wasn't as eye-catching as their Ladies.
Points noted sir, I will up my game
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by marlow1962(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Pells1:
Any other country girl is better than Naija girls
At least you would be free from yeast infection (Prettygirl200) and heartbreak(Sheistoopretty) kiss wink
Jl

Na true?

@sheistoopretty and prettygirl200

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Benwallt(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
The way you boya carry wOman matter for head is irritating. Take her name to shrine na
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by GlobTrotter: 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
the chance of getting an emotionally damaged retired olosho is just too high. My advise, go for the Ethiopian

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by blazepascal(m): 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2022
Save ur self the stress and marry the Ethiopian girl.

2 Likes

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:
Stick to your Nigerian ladies because it's only your women who can handle you Nigerian men.

You can't marry a foreign woman and expect her to be able to cook all your Nigerian food.
It has gone beyond food.
In fact if you have opportunity you can teach your Nigerian Male friends. They have gone diaspora and are now exposed to the simple and complexities of other cultures too.
MEN now want peace of mind. The Food is now secondary. Only a man whose house is not on fire would return home to eat.

Again, most Nigerian men want to explore other newer options. Sometimes home is not always greener either as many may purportedly assume. The U. S. which is seen as a social experiment has proven it, as one would find people of distinct racial definition intermarrying and seeing that their marriages survive the test of time.
RACES now derive joy in consuming meals of other races unlike before. There is a pandemic of transatlantic weddings and no longer the usual "COME BACK HOME & MARRY MY SON".

Most of our Diasporan Ladies can attest to it as fewer men now throw themselves in for fruitful relationship. The statistics is out there!
It's understandable when a lady from another race calls the cops on you than when someone from your neighboring community does same.

Finally, the Whoredom among Ethiopian ladies is still at its negligible level but that can't be said of Nigerian and Ghanaian ladies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by daania50080: 3:50pm On Dec 28, 2022
Follow your heart but open your eyes as well. This journey na you alone go pass am.Follow your heart but open your eyes as well. This journey na you alone go pass am....
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by drezzyx(m): 3:55pm On Dec 28, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Be rest assured they'll not give you problem like Nigerian girls... Just take your time and study her.

Most Nigerian girls, once they see that you're a young promising man looking to settle down, they'll cover their bad characters and make you see them as Angels, but immediately you put ring on their fingers, na everyday you go dey check your BP level.
This comment funny die
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by starstaz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask them in Ethiopia. Don't you ever come here with this kinda cock n bull story.
This no PVC , no SE.x crooner. This ur style resemble baba Trump dieee
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by thestreets(m): 5:02pm On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:

man shall not live by bread alone . moreover it can be taught ni. I go try go cameroon oe other near by african country as i never get passport. this naija girls wahala i don too dey see am 4 nl
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by chymeze: 6:34pm On Dec 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

They have so much respect for CULTURE and Tradition. These I know & highly verifiable.
God bless you for this. Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by chymeze: 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please this post should make front page!

1 Like

Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Enny2013(f): 6:35pm On Dec 28, 2022
Sweetplum:

Ask them in Ethiopia. Don't you ever come here with this kinda cock n bull story.
Hahahaha!!!
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Truvelisback(m): 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2022
ohajame:
The Nigerians u know is better than the Ethopians u don't know.
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2022
But I don't get it, you Nigerian guys have the same wahala that you complain about in your ladies.

It's easy for you guys to use your wahala against them, but when they give you the taste of your medicine, you complain, why
thestreets:

man shall not live by bread alone . moreover it can be taught ni. I go try go cameroon oe other near by african country as i never get passport. this naija girls wahala i don too dey see am 4 nl
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

thanks for the info man
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2022
grin grin grin
GlobTrotter:
the chance of getting an emotionally damaged retired olosho is just too high. My advise, go for the Ethiopian
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by ohajame: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2022
Samantha123:

This one has gone beyond food matter. Peace of mind is my utmost priority
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by thestreets(m): 1:31am On Dec 29, 2022
Samantha123:
But I don't get it, you Nigerian guys have the same wahala that you complain about in your ladies.

It's easy for you guys to use your wahala against them, but when they give you the taste of your medicine, you complain, why

i never complain here before ooo. Dating no be my strong point. Retiring at most 40 dey hungry me die. I no supoz hustle for 30 years. I have seen good nigerian girls though.
Re: Between An Ethiopian And Nigerian Ladies by chymeze: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2022
thestreets:

i never complain here before ooo. Dating no be my strong point. Retiring at most 40 dey hungry me die. I no supoz hustle for 30 years. I have seen good nigerian girls though.
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me / What Would You Do If You Met Your Wife In Your Pastor’s House Like This? / Disadvantages Of Being Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.