Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK (27040 Views)

Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally / PDP Threatens To Expose Obasanjo Over Comment On Atiku / PDP Threatens To Pull Out Of Peace Accord Over El-rufai’s Comment, Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:57am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Which Peter? Peter Edochie or Peter Okoye?
Peter Obi ofcourse, it's like you're underestimating the movement, I pity you. It's like you're part of the people that want this country to collapse, we will not allow any 90+ old man to rule this country again, Tinubu is supposed to be in a carehome and not ruling over 200M people
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by malali: 7:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Atiku was once head of the G5
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Musauzor(m): 7:58am On Dec 29, 2022
Endorsement that does not make any difference. Ortom will come here to tell me to vote for the BATstard or Wike will tell Rivers residents to vote him too after the APC government have subjected them to untold hardship of the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Didi2d(m): 8:00am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:
I lowkey don’t want them to endorse Tinubu self. It’s not really good for the optics.

—In Oyo, with our without Makinde, Jagaban will clear the votes.

—In Rivers, we have some Jagaban loyalist like Abe, Tonye, and Amaechi. They should be able to mobilize some votes like they did for Buhari in 2019 where he got 30% of Rivers vote. Jagaban can negotiate with Wike ALONE to give some conceding so APC can get the neccessary 25% in Rivers.

—Enugu and Abia won’t still vote APC much with or without their governor endorsing Tinubu.

—Ortom is finished in Benue. Father Alia has more clout than him and it’s better Jagaban invest more in Father than wasting time with a failure like Ortom.

I will rather Jagaban leave the G-5 to support anyone they want to support. Just negotiate with Wike alone to give 25% in Rivers and tone down the vote. Wike will already send out fire to kill Atiku chance in Rivers so Jagaban don’t need to waste resources.

However, Atiku might use the G-5 endorsement against Tinubu in the North to curry sentiment against him. It’s dicey, but I will always trust Tinubu decision because he is a thorough bred politician.

I had same thought when I saw the topic, Atiku might use the G-5 endorsement for Tinubu against Tinubu during this time of campaign in the north.
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Machinegun91(m): 8:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Useless governors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by bennybuhari: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2022
Yeye Punch. I thought you reported that they are supporting Obasanjo’s candidate yesterday
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Bimffo(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2022
HydraFeeds:
Nigeria politics is evolving.
Atiku himself is a master defector and a serial betrayer .

Very true. I hate disloyal people, but it is very good as they want to beat the greedy Atiku at his game.

When everyone was defecting 2011-2015, and PDP political structure was crumbling, Wike stayed true to PDP. He didn't leave for a day. He took APC on. Then, they decided to stab him at the back.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Acidosis(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2022
Tinubu don dey lose confidence grin grin Who wouldn't after over 7 failures at pre-election polls? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Didi2d(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Peter Obi ofcourse, it's like you're underestimating the movement, I pity you. It's like you're part of the people that want this country to collapse, we will not allow any 90+ old man to rule this country again, Tinubu is supposed to be in a carehome and not ruling over 200M people

So, are you saying you won't allow Tinubu to serve as President even if he wins the election free and fare? I don't understand
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by mercyland93(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2022
G-5 rubbish and nonsense. If Wike is getting it wrong, should Makinde also follow him to the ditch.
I pity them cus no matter any form of plans, Atiku will still win the forthcoming 2023 election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Greenfusion: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:
I lowkey don’t want them to endorse Tinubu self. It’s not really good for the optics.

—In Rivers, we have some Jagaban loyalist like Abe, Tonye, and Amaechi. They should be able to mobilize some votes like they did for Buhari in 2019 where he got 30% of Rivers vote. Jagaban can negotiate with Wike ALONE to give some conceding so APC can get the neccessary 25% in Rivers.

—Enugu and Abia won’t still vote APC much with or without their governor endorsing Tinubu.

—Ortom is finished in Benue. Father Alia has more clout than him and it’s better Jagaban invest more in Father than wasting time with a failure like Ortom.

I will rather Jagaban leave the G-5 to support anyone they want to support. Just negotiate with Wike alone to give 25% in Rivers and tone down the vote. Wike will already send out fire to kill Atiku chance in Rivers so Jagaban don’t need to waste resources.

However, Atiku might use the G-5 endorsement against Tinubu in the North to curry sentiment against him. It’s dicey, but I will always trust Tinubu decision because he is a thorough bred politician.

Nice analysis

But i still fear Atiku, we tend to underrate him, i fear the northern block vote, although Kwankwaso seem to be there to counter.

The times are very interesting, nobody is fully guaranteed victory, even Obi that we so underrate can spring a surprise, his problem is basically the north and the unstable East, he would get votes from other regions.

Tinubu's problem is also the north, getting good votes from SS and SE is also not guaranteed. Also Lagos may not be hugely cleared by Tinubu.

We still they look sha, but my vote is still reserved for PETER OBI ( LABOUR PARTY ).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Tannhauser(m): 8:14am On Dec 29, 2022
angry

I may not like Tinubu but...no be to support am like this?

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Osibajo2023: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2022
KingKO22:
I just pray that the Northerners that are supporting Tinubu would not start thinking about regional contest especially if Kwankaso endorse Waziri then it will be very difficult

To me, I think it's better for the G5 to work for Tinubu secretly and not flaunt it yet.
it is the turn of the south, even Northerners are fighting for same course

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 29, 2022
It really is funny to see APC members running for the signature of PDP members...the same PDP they called corrupt party.

And at the end, they tell us that APC represents change and good governance. OOOkay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by bangis070: 8:24am On Dec 29, 2022
Babu wani Wanda Zaihana Maigirma Atiku Abubakar yaci Zabe a 2023 insha Allah.domin munyi imani da Allah.
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Osibajo2023: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2022
Didi2d:

I had same thought when I saw the topic, Atiku might use the G-5 endorsement for Tinubu against Tinubu during this time of campaign in the north.
it is the turn of the south, even Northerners are fighting for the same course

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Bigleaf1006: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2022
vengertime:

Punch and TheNation just use Agbado urchins dey catch cruise. And I love it.

Thiefnubuu that is coming with a Muslim muslim ticket, you expect Wike and Ortom to see the old rubbish as an option?

Hahahaha
Politicians don't think like fools

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Gunayo(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

As long as Kwankwaso does not step down for Atiku, he can't win the north with wide margin. With Kwankwaso in this race, Atiku will not come second.

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Mrpojj(m): 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Peterobiisathie:
cry
How obi take be una problem, always amazes me
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by LegendHero(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2022
Gunayo:
As long as Kwankwaso does not step down for Atiku, he can't win the north with wide margin. With Kwankwaso in this race, Atiku will not come second.

You have a point tho. Due to the fact that Kwakwanso was ex-PDP, most of his supporters generally will be drawn from PDP caucus and that is a loss to Atiku.

I really pity Atiku, some spiritual forces is actually dealing with him especially when this should have been his brightest chance to be elected president.
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Gunayo(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2022
mercyland93:
G-5 rubbish and nonsense. If Wike is getting it wrong, should Makinde also follow him to the ditch.
I pity them cus no matter any form of plans, Atiku will still win the forthcoming 2023 election.
Be deiceving yourself you hear and be giving yourself false hope at the same time. Atiku only stand the chance of winning this election if Kwankwaso step down for him and if the cabals and some APC northern governors work for him.
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by kalmebad(f): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
dplordx:
I tot the IPOB wing of nairaland said these guys are endorsing Obituary. The way Obi and his thugs fling around falsehood, hehehe, the way these guys eyes go clear for February, anyways, Obi will win SE. that’s all he’s going to accomplish and then he will disappear forever

Keep hallucinating......a he goat like you. Atiku is a better option over your drug lord....u guys r not God... This election is on God if not rigged. People can collect their bags of money..but who they vote is within their conscience...get this right tribal bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Enemyofpeace: 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
We are taking notes of all the enemies of Nigeria. When it is time to unleash the terror, we will know who to face
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Indispensable85(m): 8:55am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Brilliant submission!

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Tony4000: 8:57am On Dec 29, 2022
Dey Play
Okoroawusa:
With or without their endorsement Tinubu is winning this election
hust dey play
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Gunayo(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

You have a point tho. Due to the fact that Kwakwanso was ex-PDP, most of his supporters generally will be drawn from PDP caucus and that is a loss to Atiku.

I really pity Atiku, some spiritual forces is actually dealing with him especially when this should have been his brightest chance to be elected president.
He is destined not to be President of Nigeria. How will you snub Wike for Okowa just because of some flimsy excuses from some northern cabals. If l were him l would have picked Wike as my vice and be the president of the country and later put in some modalities in place to checkmate him than finding himself in this predicament.
The moment he jettisoned Wike for Okowa, many PDP supporters became Obidient including myself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Indispensable85(m): 8:59am On Dec 29, 2022
The governors know who has a better chance of winning the election. Obi is not in the race.
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by drlateef: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

Me too. That Ortom is a thorough failure. Getting an endorsement from him somehow might spell doom for Tinubu in Benue. Father Alia is already more popular than Ortom and postured to be the next governor.

I will rather Jagaban invest more in Father than wasting time getting endorsement from a compound failure like Ortom. I don’t even trust the Ortom guy self.

Ortom has declared for Obi, so be it. Loser declares for loser. I don’t see Tinubu conceding Governorship to Ortom in Benue. There will be no concession at all for Ortom. And I am sure those supporting Tinubu up north are doing so because they trust him and believe in him more than Atiku. Therefore, an alliance with Wike will not be seen as being anti-north, but rather they would see that as political game to get more votes down south. Nothing more than that.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Gunayo(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2022
LegendHero:

No spiritual forces are dealing with him. It is him that is dealing with himself. He is banking on the northern votes not knowing that Kwankwaso, Tinubu and even Obi will get substantial votes over there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Kobonaire234:
It really is funny to see APC members running for the signature of PDP members...the same PDP they called corrupt party.

And at the end, they tell us that APC represents change and good governance. OOOkay...

The only people that deserved pity are the masses. The truth is Nigerian masses suppose to take this election very serious because, it will determine a lot what the future holds for them. The political shenanigans are aligning, having meetings and secretly allocating themselves the juices in detriment of the poor people out there at the end all the manifestos becomes lip service. People are dying everyday in southern kaduna but no one cares, these are people loved ones, families, brothers, sisters but nobody cares until it gets to their footsteps, hw woman that died in Ajah brought a national outcry just imagine if the policeman wasn't caught, that is exactly how the killings of the southern kaduna looks like.

Everyone should fight to make their votes count and send out these politicians and allow the masses to determine their future that is what PO emergence will bring. The masses needs to start making input in the political calculation, that is the only feasible revolution other than that it is a damn bleak future for entire one hundred and something million that will remain after the exodus.
Re: PDP Threatens Sanctions As G-5 Governors Meet Tinubu In UK by Banhammy717: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2022
Congratulations to His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, GCFR.

TINUBU'S CAMP
1. Almighty God
2. 17 Northern APC governors
3. 4 South West governors.
4. 2 South East governors.
5. G5 PDP governors.
6. Presidency
7. Masses.
8. Almighty God.

Ceteris Paribus

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Ongoing Urban Renewal Of Eket, Akwa Ibom State By State Govt. / Police Clash With IPOB Members In Ebonyi / #EndSARS: Time to talk with Government - OPAN President, Austyn Ogannah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.