Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! (756 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Dating Someone With Bad Teeth! / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by chynwaa(f): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2011
Hello my good people of nairaland, pls can someone tell me how to cope with bad breath,  you know what I mean, body odor, mouth odor etc. 

Ok let’s get this straight, there is this guy in my office right here with me on the same desk, he's killing me with his breath. i think i have to split open, i have to tell him to his face, but such a handsome guy may be he's not aware of his predicament or what do you think, this 's so embarrassing, i cant even breath, somebody pls help,

oooopssssssssssssss!!!! embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by xreal: 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2011
Arrange TomTom for hin table na, and encourage him to have a lick often.
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by omega25red(m): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
get a little bowl and put tom tom and other candy in it and some pieces of gum. When ever he starts talking and his breath is huming offer him some candy or gum. he would eventually catch on.
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by xreal: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
^^^
Shikkenah!
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2011
xreal:

Arrange TomTom for hin table na, and encourage him to have a lick often.
FIVE STAR RESPONSE! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by 5p1naz(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
d tomtom idea is perfecto lols
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by MrCork19: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2011
People in Nigeria usually have bad breath. I experence this everytime I go to Naija on holidays (no ofeince) wink
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by Mynd44: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2011
How about telling him his breath stinks
Re: Coping With Bad Breath: Oops! by chynwaa(f): 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mr, Cork*:

People in Nigeria usually have bad breath. I experence this everytime I go to Naija on holidays (no ofeince) wink

but this guy in question is not from Nigeria, lol
he's oyibo, you no dis there garlic thing,
so you re wrong this time, naija or not naija some guys stinks, lol,

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right / Is She Cheating On Me / Woman Went From Age 23 To 73 In 'a Few Days After Using Drug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.