Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. (24971 Views)

Pls Help!masturbation Is Ruining My Life... / 4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
As i type these words my heart is heavy and gloomy, filled with sadness. I reckon its a good idea to share my experience (especially those with similar problems).

I am A 30 YEAR OLD man, good looking (i needn't say this i know), financially well off relative to most average young men and certainly not lacking in intellectual capacity.

I have a condition BAD BREATH. I noticed this when my erstwhile girlfriend covers her nose with her fingers when i come close, when we have sex she insists on me hitting her from behind. She tried very hard to make it seem natural so as not to hurt my feelings but there is so much you can hide. Our relationship of course did not last because i was too stupid to figure out why. This was an on and off occurrence hence perhaps my failure to pin point the problem.

Of late the condition has worsened. It is made worse by the fact even your closest friend WILL NOT tell you about your bad breath. Each time i speak within minutes who ever I'm speaking to puts his/her hands over their nose and mouth.

There is this girl I just met. Obviously chemistry was not lacking hence we struck a connect pretty soon, but however since she started paying me visits i noticed as well she consistently tries to distance herself, even when I hug her face points downwards.

Now as of this writing i was paid a visit by my In-law (Dude who married my sister just this past December). I noticed the eye and bodily contacts between both. I'm here in my room but she's right there with him in the living room. Taking off her jean she is dressed in a provocative easy wear, one that accentuates her soft full legs and cute ass.

Mere staying with me revolts now. To buy time for privacy she requests for mundane things life ''Efirin'' leave (used for pepper soup), knowing all too well i will have to drive pretty far. Coming back home i parked outside (Which i don't usually do and walked into my apartment and lo and behold there she was sitting side my side with him, all grins and smiles.

Startled by my unexpected entry, i could see the irritation on her face. Right now as i type these words she is in the living room with my In-law, food is ready she demands she eats, serves him first and later asks with careless abandon if ''i will eat''. IN MY OWN HOUSE.

To say i am hurt and sad is an understatement, being a LEO, i am naturally a very sensitive but this hits me like a big blow; sad, self esteem reduced, i feel so sad.

Conclusion:

I know i am not the only one with this problem, there are thousands of guys like me having the same problem. You wouldn't wish this feeling of hurt and pain for your worst enemy, trust me.

I only wish God will somehow remove this problem for me. I have taken all medications, therapies and mouth wash but all to no avail.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Go for scalling and polishing, and as well use a prescribed therapeutic agents. you will be ok. its just a mare issue!, am a dental student. specializing in Dental therapy, so i treat such patients in clinics.
Dont be depressed about it.
just walk to a dentist and you will smile home after some routine treatment

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dint read the post.I had that probs too but go meet a dentist avoid garlic n ginger n oga go buy ORAL B

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Try and find out who cursed you

And I'm getting all these crazy mentions *sighs*
Cases like this happens,someone lays a curse on someone just to frustrate his/her prey. They've been uncountable cases of these and I have seen someone who was cursed with these,he discovered and that was it!
like i said,after trying the medical,go for the spiritual.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by FLAWLES(f): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oh MY! Wish i could help

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by FLAWLES(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
.is this suppose to be an Advise?mtwwwwwws

41 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by sinaj(f): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
LWKMD cheesy

miss advicer!

5 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Was that intended to accrue LIKES?

10 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by 25omega(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
first step is to floss in between your teeth and brush your tongue.Brushing your teeth alone is not enough. We sometimes have food stuck in our teeth that rot and stink. flossing is very very good. if that doesn't work, go see a dentist because you might have tooth decay or gum disease. either of these conditions emits bad odor. If the dentist doesn't solve your problem, you should see a medical doctor to test you for diabetes. That also can cause bad breath and it's dangerous to your life if not managed. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

Was that intended to accrue LIKES?
It's an advice. It can be a curse. Heard of cases like that.
Now,if he tries medical it doesn't work he should try spiritual.

7 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
FLAWLES:
.is this suppose to be an Advise?mtwwwwwws
Yes,it is. Bad breathe and Body Odour can be spiritually in printed in an individual

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
sinaj:
LWKMD cheesy

miss advicer!
Can't see anything funny about my post undecided

1 Like

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by 25omega(m): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

which spirit puts bad breath on people? una and this deliverance and spiritual everything sha undecided undecided undecided una no dey go hospital? wasting time in church praying easily cured or managed infections and diseases will render you dead.

13 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

OK, your name tells me you are strong, you could help him smiley
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
25omega:
which spirit puts bad breath on people? una and this deliverance and spiritual everything sha undecided undecided undecided una no dey go hospital? wasting time in church praying easily cured or managed infections and diseases will render you dead.
if you went through the posts carefully you'll see were i typed after trying medical then spiritual.
Ever heard of someone who was cursed by woman with such ‘‘bad thing" and the guy never got a job,despite his qualification Now,that's the kind of world we live in

6 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

OK, your name tells me you are strong, you could help him smiley
lol. strong? how?
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by kinglekan: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

lol. strong? how?

You know what I mean...wink
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

You know what I mean...wink
I wish i knew.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by stevengerrard: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

10 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

I wish i knew.

smiley
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
chaiii,i hate this statement!for pete sake cant u just shut up rather than this stwepid talk!! undecided

10 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
sinaj:
LWKMD cheesy

miss advicer!
Dont laugh,what she said is actually bad!!
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 6:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=stevengerrard post=32685012][/quote]
Because you are one,doesnt make me one. smiley
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
emusmith:

smiley
guy, which time you turn moderator undecided ?
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thank you all for your advice, they are greatly cherished and appreciated. For those insensitive people who see this as funny hence a rationale to make fun, i pray you never get to experience this ever. Thanks.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by eyinjuege: 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
You need to see a dentist asap. Other than tooth problems, some other ailments in the body system may present with bad breathe.
Good luck.
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
chaiii,i hate this statement!for pete sake cant u just shut up rather than this stwepid talk!! undecided
ghen ghen ghen ghen. . . prettythicksme eyaf vex finish grin

1 Like

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by stevengerrard: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Because you are one,doesnt make me one. smiley
[size=14pt] shut the ^ffvck^ up....
what kind of stupid ^jejunity^ did you just exhibit there?
what ever happened to ^ignoring^ than downlaying your fvvvcking self [/size]

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettythicksme:
I gave an advise. The niggars above me did same. And i expatiated more on my subsequent posts. So, what is it?

4 Likes

Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by Tabelachizza(f): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
eehya
Re: How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. by MzzTega(f): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] shut the ^ffvck^ up....
what kind of stupid ^jejunity^ did you just exhibit there?
what ever happened to ^ignoring^ than downlaying your fvvvcking self [/size]
Sorry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / How I discipline My Wife For Disrespecting Me / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.