Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? (1994 Views)

What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by edivinity9: 11:51am On Sep 02, 2011
Beautiful ladies on the scene,

Can you approach a guy you seem to admire so much and make him to fall in love with you? If yes, how can you do it? What are the methods that you can use to achieve your aim.

Do you need true love? Do you need to learn the wonderful secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you? Visit www.connect2love247.com so as to learn these wonderful secrets.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by pendo89(f): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2011
edivinity9:

Beautiful ladies on the scene,

Can you approach a guy you seem to admire so much and make him to fall in love with you? If yes, how can you do it? What are the methods that you can use to achieve your aim.

He either falls for my natural self or leave me in perfect peace.
I don't like sweating to make a guy fall for me cz I will need a lot of effort to maintain the same image that made him fall for me in the first place.
Ah ah I got no time for all that.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Goldieluks: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yes,if he's worth it,my presence would make him fall for me,
even without flirting with him,its all about my aura.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by edivinity9: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
Yes,if he's worth it,my presence would make him fall for me,
even without flirting with him,its all about my aura.

What if he is not in mood to talk to woo you at that particular point in time. What would you do? Would you just allow your dream man to-be walk away just like that?

Visit www.connect2love247.com so as to learn the powerful secrets on how to make anyone you desire to fall in love with you. Through the ebook on this site, you would learn find the love true love of your life and the life that you love. Peace be with you all.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Cuddlemii: 12:20pm On Sep 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This topic is very interesting. And 2 friends of mine attempted the question. I dnt roll with chickens but chicksĀ  cool cool

I am proud of my gals wink wink
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 02, 2011
tried.

FAILED.

he was g@y.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2011
U actually asked 2 questions. Yes, I can approach a guy dat I admire and profess my feelings for him. I don't think I can make him fall inluv with me though, cos luv happens naturally nd nobody can force it on others. But he definitely would like my person.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by edivinity9: 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2011
but your move is the beginning of making him to fall in love with you. wink

Visit www.connect2love247.com now
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Vicjustice: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2011
Nigerian women would rather Hope and Pray and suffer in silence than to make the move to approach or flirt with a man
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2011
ould like my person.

edivinity9:
but your move is the beginning of making him to fall in love with you.
^^^true talk
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by edivinity9: 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
True my brother,

ThankGod, it was properly treated in this wonderful ebook on www.connect2love247.com
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2011
I wanted to walk up to this guy in my chuch cos I just liked him. I planned to say "hi, my name is ij wld u lyk to swim sometime?" I neva had d guts to do it though n I kept bumping into him all ova lagos but wld just ignore him. untill 1 day I got a call from some mystery guy n aftr talking on d phone wit him 4 a week we hooked up 4 a movie. He refused to tell me anything bout him except his name. On the day of the date I found out it was d guy I had admired 4 the past two years. We really hit it off n now we r married. I call him swimsumtym or swimmy n so do all my frnds (he can't swim by the way but he accompanies mi to the pool sumtymz). Now we r expecting a baby swimsumtym wink I discovrd he got my number from a frnd of mine one of those tyms I saw him. He wishes I had walked up to him n opened up but that's just not my style.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by edivinity9: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2011
Thanks 4 that wonderful story. Peace be with you.
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by claremont(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2011
Many a lady have seen angels carrying their blessings walk past them, because they didn't have the courage to confront the angel and ask for it; such ladies have ended up with devils instead! cool
Re: Can You Approach A Guy You Admire So Much And Make Him To Fall In Love With You? by mirob(f): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2011
what of if the guy told you he likes you too but has a girl friend but is not serious with her but the girl friend has her hope on him, what would be your reaction, do you continue calling him as casual friend or do you leave him completely.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Beautiful / An Anonymous Threat To My Life / What Is The Funniest Lie Your Ex Partner Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.