Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend (4267 Views)

Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by chiemelisco: 8:46pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by ueng2k7: 8:59pm On Dec 29, 2022
1st to reply
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by FalseProphet1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 29, 2022
I see the guy collecting her number and training her through university, I see the girl dumping him upon graduation, I see him coming to Nairaland to complain, I see red pillers giving him the insult of his life.

This I have seen.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by Karlifate: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the guy collecting her number and training her through university, I see the girl dumping him upon graduation, I see him coming to Nairaland to complain, I see red pillers giving him the insult of his life.

This I have seen.

Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 29, 2022
He should buy more fuel for 5years and come back for the girl. Customer daadaa

ueng2k7:
1st to reply
mtchew
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by PastorandMentor(m): 4:07am On Dec 30, 2022
Make looks no deceive you ooo
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by BigYash: 4:20am On Dec 30, 2022
Mumu and e fit be him mate when get that fuel station so. How to get to the stage of becoming a fuel station owner no come he head. Na everybody toto he wan personalize.. Until he sell that his lady's bike,to pay the girl's bills,he mind not go calm down cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by Gadafii: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2022
Okan yin o ni bale

Wetin be this, height of joblessness, the manager of that filing station supposed arrest you, why you Dey disturb the girl for work, foolish man
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by franchasng: 8:07am On Dec 30, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
cheesy
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by Adeling(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2022
Nairalanders and their wahala(s)!

What's wrong with the guy admiring a fuel attendant? It's not as if he's wasting the fuel na
Re: Na Because Of This Babe I Dey Always Buy Fuel Nigerian Man Falls For Pump Attend by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2022
E be things.
Get your T-Mobile esim from me, let me help you set it up.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Always Over Keep Low Profile?? / 21 And A SAVAGE (handsome Pictures For The Girls ;) / Predict The Occupation Of The Romancelander Above You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.