Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (50014 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
lmaooo what's the distance between 100 million dollars and a billionaire grin

Imagine a simp brokey hating on a famous Alpha man grin

Wonders shall never end grin

LMFAO! So you agree now that he is not a billionaire?

Gosh the amount of times you have put your foot in your mouth, no wonder you are ugly crying. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by rant19ade: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2023
ogascomax:
When they can't control you they will try intimidation. Kenye West and Tate is their biggest problem right now. These men are in their own league speaking truth to power. You can't be asking them woke question about gay or any of those stupid questions.

Kanye West? Have you been following him recently?
Black man downplaying his race for some relevance or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 6:03am On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! So you agree now that he is not a billionaire?

Gosh the amount of times you have put your foot in your mouth, no wonder you are ugly crying. Bwahahahahaha!
aww internet warlord that gets his highs on social media.pele dear grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by texazzpete(m): 9:41am On Jan 02, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

HE was released in the morning and was mandated to appear in court in the afternoon.
That is when the judge said he should be remanded for 30 days.
Mumu try travel, remanded means his documents and passport are seized to prevent him from travelling out the country while they conduct their sham Investigation.
HE is chilling in a house just like house arrest
Not in jail.
HE can order pizza,food anything he wants he will enjoy. HE can't travel outside until 30 days

You think Romania will jail a U.S citizen you better think twice. Romania is not Russia that arrested Brittany griner. Romania na small country wey no get level

So sorry for you if you truly believe this nonsense. The man was never released and he ain’t ‘chilling in a house’

He resides in Romania, and has committed crimes Ik Romania. They’ll jail him there and the US and UK will be perfectly fine with that.

You can continue to wail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2023
irunoko:
aww internet warlord that gets his highs on social media.pele dear grin

LMFAO! Dude, it's OK to goof once in a while, I'm not judging you. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! Dude, it's OK to goof once in a while, I'm not judging you. Bwahahahahaha!
rest.i still stand on what I said with my full chest
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
irunoko:
rest.i still stand on what I said with my full chest

What did you say that you didn't almost immediately contradict? LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by bluefilm: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Falseprofet2:

You also believe in money rituals
And if i cut off your head , you will spit out monies just like in the movies grin

This world is much more deeper than you would rather it is.

You know this, but you probably want to dismiss it as mere imagination.

I understand.

The fear of the unknown can be quite terrifying and too cold for comfort for some folks.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by descarado: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2023
cococandy:

Pizza is premium?

Compared to a well made African soup?

My goodness. I’ve heard it all

Forgive am.
He is suffering from poverty of the brain.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Cromagnon: 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

Na small small fly dey follow dead body enter grave.
Toh
Too bad they will drag us down into another world war
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cromagnon:

Toh
Too bad they will drag us down into another world war

How hypocritical can you get. Here you are expressing admiration for a man that actually dragged the world into a war and simultaneously condemning some other persons for an imagined worldwar.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
It's getting much less worse for him not.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Cromagnon: 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2023
LordReed:

How hypocritical can you get. Here you are expressing admiration for a man that actually dragged the world into a war and simultaneously condemning some other persons for an imagined worldwar.
pls point this man out that I admire for wardom
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Cromagnon:
pls point this man out that I admire for wardom

I guess you forgot you wrote this:
Cromagnon:
what are the merits. Anyone can be framed by the Zionist cabal. Ask Kanye
Now we understand Hitler better
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
budaatum:
It's getting much less worse for him not.

Check this out:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvm43q/andrew-tate-arrest

cc: Hardmirror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by HardMirror(m): 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordReed:

Check this out:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvm43q/andrew-tate-arrest

cc: Hardmirror
you keep missing the point. I never and would never say any human being is good. I dont care if andrew tate kills 5 billion people. All i care for is his boldness to talk his mind despite everything used to silence him. I find the left wing extremely manipulative and i love that he is giving them headache. Just the way i hate the extreme right. So pls stop stressing on andrew tate. I find mainstream media repulsive, you can go on and follow their stupid agenda if you like.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2023
HardMirror:
you keep missing the point. I never and would never say any human being is good. I dont care if andrew tate kills 5 billion people. All i care for is his boldness to talk his mind despite everything used to silence him. I find the left wing extremely manipulative and i love that he is giving them headache. Just the way i hate the extreme right. So pls stop stressing on andrew tate. I find mainstream media repulsive, you can go on and follow their stupid agenda if you like.

LoLz. What is "their stupid agenda"?

You are the one who made a thread about him so it's you who is stressing Andrew Tate not me. I am only trying to understand your fascination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. What is "their stupid agenda"?

You are the one who made a thread about him so it's you who is stressing Andrew Tate not me. I am only trying to understand your fascination.

It's a pity this is the sort of person some admire. Guess the bling blinds them to his immorality, which just shows their own lack of insight.

Can you imagine how much worse they'd be if the likes of Jesus were not mixed into their breastfeed?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2023
budaatum:

It's a pity this is the sort of person some admire. Guess the bling blinds them to his immorality, which just shows their own lack of insight.

Can you imagine how much worse they'd be if the likes of Jesus were not mixed into their breastfeed?

It might be, wealth seems to mesmerise people. They seem to think that anything a wealthy person does must be a contributing factor to their success therefore must be right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by HardMirror(m): 6:15pm On Jan 06, 2023
LordReed:

It might be, wealth seems to mesmerise people. They seem to think that anything a wealthy person does must be a contributing factor to their success therefore must be right.
not for me. Infact i hate that people take success of people as a validation of their wisdom.
While many admire andrew for many reasons. I genuinely admire his rescilience to talk about the craze of feminizing men. For that alone i will always reapect him. I dont subscribe to cults and he is not my model, but more men need to speak up even if they would be repressed. A medical doctor i follow on you tube got banned the day he released a video about the danger of obesity. Lol. I currently work as a content creator and there are lots of things i just dont want to waste my time talking about. Why am i even stressing. To each his own. Everyone will get sense at the end.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
HardMirror:
not for me. Infact i hate that people take success of people as a validation of their wisdom.
While many admire andrew for many reasons. I genuinely admire his rescilience to talk about the craze of feminizing men. For that alone i will always reapect him. I dont subscribe to cults and he is not my model, but more men need to speak up even if they would be repressed. A medical doctor i follow on you tube got banned the day he released a video about the danger of obesity. Lol. I currently work as a content creator and there are lots of things i just dont want to waste my time talking about. Why am i even stressing. To each his own. Everyone will get sense at the end.

What craze of feminizing men? What exactly does "feminizing men" even mean?

What is the name of this medical doctor? YouTube does crazy shit to all sorts of content creators so this is hardly surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Cromagnon: 4:53am On Jan 10, 2023
LordReed:

I guess you forgot you wrote this:

Good now
Show me the mental gymnastics you will use to prove admiration in my statement.

Gravity pulls things down
Do I admire gravity?

Ted bundy was a psycho killer
Died that mean I admire Ted bundy?

You see this is why oyinbo made waec emblazoned compulsory
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 5:46am On Jan 10, 2023
Cromagnon:

Good now
Show me the mental gymnastics you will use to prove admiration in my statement.

Gravity pulls things down
Do I admire gravity?

Ted bundy was a psycho killer
Died that mean I admire Ted bundy?

You see this is why oyinbo made waec emblazoned compulsory

You tell us what better thing you understand about Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2023
Caught in a Romanian matrix, no doubt. Bet his detention is extended after 30 days is up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/10/andrew-tate-loses-legal-appeal-to-end-detention-in-romania

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2023

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:
Caught in a Romanian matrix , no doubt. Bet his detention is extended after 30 days is up.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jan/10/andrew-tate-loses-legal-appeal-to-end-detention-in-romania
The American matrix you mean. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2023
budaatum:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-64249874
Hahaha. I guess, the 'matrix' showed him a little of their power. lol. He's a good boy now! At least on the surface. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Many days and counting. No charges yet.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
kkins25:

Hahaha. I guess, the 'matrix' showed him a little of their power. lol. He's a good boy now! At least on the surface. lol

Did you pay £39 for his algorithm? I hear it's good, for some.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/aug/06/andrew-tate-violent-misogynistic-world-of-tiktok-new-star

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
budaatum:

Did you pay £39 for his algorithm? I hear it's good, for some.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/aug/06/andrew-tate-violent-misogynistic-world-of-tiktok-new-star

The only way to beat the matrix, is to create viral clones. Reminds me of Neo and the virus man-- oh whats his name-featured in the matrix movie. Hahaha..

I remember, there was a time when LGBT rants flooded my youtube shorts, Tiktok, and twitter. So, i guess, he's not the only one playing that game. Andrew tate wins against the algorithm. Hmmm.. 😂 😂 😂.

On another note, the algorithm can only repeatedly bring his videos to the timeline if people are watching it massively. #free_andrew_tate
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2023
kkins25:

The only way to beat the matrix, is to create viral clones.

The only way to beat imaginary satan is to make imaginary gods go viral?

Works for some I guess, and a tactic used by many, but some of us live in reality than in some made up matrix you need to be pilled to experience.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Visited Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend Unannounced? What Happened? / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.