Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49971 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 12:43am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
lmaooo they're using that time to plant and incriminating evidence in his house and looking for who to substantiate the claim.look beyond your nose

LoLz! I thought you said he was at home? Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Bignuell(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
they're the weak loosers Tate was referring to.they rather wear lipsticks and wigs than to dominate the industries
Bro, lipsticks and wigs, this is cold. They've exchange their masculinity for likes and views. It's a pity
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:45am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

You have your hands full in the new year
after rescuing andy, like superman(since you believe in fiction ) fly to America and rescue robert
sorry simp cool

He has birthed replicas of himself globally cool

Locking him on False charges only made him more famous and won more hearts.it also proved everything he said was right all along.
cool
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2023
Bignuell:
Bro, lipsticks and wigs, this is cold. They've exchange their masculinity for likes and views. It's a pity
and validation from Women.they rather be arguing over shoes and make-up than making buisness decisions grin

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

he was at home but invited for some few questioning.my guy Will be back soon cool

So scamper for safety cool

I won't be surprised if your type believes cutting people's head brings money grin such a fool grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2023
budaatum:

You got a lot invested in this top g of your's it seems.

yes o cool

The Same way you're always drooling and invested in girls panties
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Bignuell(m): 12:52am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
and validation from Women.they rather be arguing over shoes and make-up than making buisness decisions grin
I'm telling you. Your masculinity is all you need as a man.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
sorry simp cool

Locking him on False charges only made him more famous and won more hearts.it also proved everything he said was right all along.
cool
Have a productive year macho man
Hope you save enough to move from your father's house and go live with andy tate beating up women and raping them since you can't get them with your looks
I am sure you will do big things this year and we will read about you in the mainstream media wink

Ps: dont go harvesting people head in the mistaken belief that anything like money ritual exist, the only experience you will get out of it is police will arrest you. I know people like you that assume illuminati exists also accept the nonsense of charms and money rituals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:01am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
he was at home but invited for some few questioning.my guy Will be back soon cool

I won't be surprised if your type believes cutting people's head brings money grin such a fool grin

So now you agree he's in a jail cell. LMFAO!

LoLz! Don't get sour because your idol is in a jail cell, after all he can't feel all the pain it's giving you. Bwahahahahahaha!

Nah, I leave such foolishness to your like, get quick rich schemes and juju mumbo jumbo is right up your alley. LMFAO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 1:04am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:

You can't wiggle yourself out of this macho man. You believe in illuminati, surely as real as illuminati is, so is money rituals and bermuda triangle, and Buhari been Jibril from Sudan and all the other nonsense your ilk spew as 'deep truth'

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
sorry simp cool

cool

LoLz! He only proved that its easy to programme susceptible featherweights.

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Falseprofet2: 1:06am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Don't get sour because your idol is in a jail cell, after all he can't feel all the pain it's giving you. Bwahahahahahaha!

Nah, I leave such foolishness to your like, get quick rich schemes and juju mumbo jumbo is right up your alley. LMFAO!
Don't mind the ninny wart
He believes in andy tate and some hidden Jewish cabal and illuminati because Andy is a foreigner but wants to repudiate his local boys that kill people for money ritual.
There is no difference between his thinking and his cousins killing people to get rich smiley grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 1:31am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

He makes stuff up as he goes along it seems.

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2023
budaatum:

He makes stuff up as he goes along it seems.

Aye.

Happy New Year my dear buda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

Don't mind the ninny wart
He believes in andy tate and some hidden Jewish cabal and illuminati because Andy is a foreigner but wants to repudiate his local boys that kill people for money ritual.
There is no difference between his thinking and his cousins killing people to get rich smiley grin

I just SMH.

Happy New Year!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

Aye.

Happy New Year my dear buda.

Happy New Year to you too my Lord.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by Prettygirl200(f): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2023
Guyman01:
The guy is anti transgender making them to know that even if you create fake Pussy for a man who decides to live like a woman you can't give her ovaries and eggs neither can a woman with artificial dck grow balls.
They have been after him because he is making western ladies to start respecting and cherishing masculinity once again and he's telling men to defend women who recognise the place of natural man in the society.
He is making nonsense of their woke ideology and they have been after him.

He said recently that if feminists want to defend the rights of women they should join the Army and ask to be deployed to Afghanistan to fight against Taliban which is denying women of rights to education and not talking down on men who go to wars started by Hillary Clinton in Libya
But wait oooo can I ask a question? The US as a country is it men that's leading them, or women? Like who makes this laws? Men or women
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 2:15am On Jan 01, 2023
saladinnoir:

I have never actually seen black men supporting shapiro, trump ; yes, but not shapiro

I'm not doubting you and i share your misgivings about these white pundits. I just didn't know he was that popular.

On Nairaland, I’ve seen some of them quote him like he’s some intellectual genius. The height of ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:36am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! He only proved that its easy to programme susceptible featherweights.
who do Africans this kain thing? grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

You can't wiggle yourself out of this macho man. You believe in illuminati, surely as real as illuminati is, so is money rituals and bermuda triangle, and Buhari been Jibril from Sudan and all the other nonsense your ilk spew as 'deep truth'[/b]
keep watching. cool

The more you look, the more you see grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:41am On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

a famous billionaire is in jail but you a nobody is ranting on social media with a malnourished account.whos more in jail grin

The pizzas and other premium foods will still be coming in while you eat eba and sour soup grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 8:43am On Jan 01, 2023
Falseprofet2:

Have a productive year macho man
Hope you save enough to move from your father's house and go live with andy tate beating up women and raping them since you can't get them with your looks
I am sure you will do big things this year and we will read about you in the mainstream media wink

Ps: dont go harvesting people head in the mistaken belief that anything like money ritual exist, the only experience you will get out of it is police will arrest you. I know people like you that assume illuminati exists also accept the nonsense of charms and money rituals
this 2023 be wise grin

And yes you're sure going to read and hear about me in the mainstream media for positive news like being announced as the first young billionaire of my generation cool
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
a famous billionaire is in jail but you a nobody is ranting on social media with a malnourished account.whos more in jail grin

The pizzas and other premium foods will still be coming in while you eat eba and sour soup grin

LoLz! Say the truth to yourself, between me and you who is spilling bile and getting ugly here. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
who do Africans this kain thing? grin

Ask the ones who have swallowed the con hook, line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:

BTW how do you know he is a billionaire? Because Andrew Tate said so? LMFAO!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

BTW how do you know he is a billionaire? Because Andrew Tate said so? LMFAO!
lmaooo but you should know the way to google na grin so do we the needful grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz! Say the truth to yourself, between me and you who is spilling bile and getting ugly here. Bwahahahahaha!
lol your ignorance is Smelling grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
lol your ignorance is Smelling grin

LoLz. Do you know what ugly crying is? That's what you are doing. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:
lmaooo but you should know the way to google na grin so do we the needful grin

What I found is he is worth $100million, that's not billionaire unless you mean billionaire in naira. LMFAO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

What I found is he is worth $100million, that's not billionaire unless you mean billionaire in naira. LMFAO!
lol.. no mind iroko..

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
irunoko:

Pizza is premium?

Compared to a well made African soup?

My goodness. I’ve heard it all

5 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by irunoko(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2023
LordReed:

lmaooo what's the distance between 100 million dollars and a billionaire grin

Imagine a simp brokey hating on a famous Alpha man grin

Wonders shall never end grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.