Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (49714 Views)

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape / Groom Shatters His Spine At His Wedding in Romania (Pictures, Video) / Samuel Afolabi Weds Henna Luiza In Romania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2023

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by LordReed(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
kkins25:
You forget the repercussions.

What are the repercussions?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 4:22am On Mar 21, 2023
LordReed:

What are the repercussions?
Ahhh, where has thou being? Any Twitter updats yet? grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2023
kkins25:
You forget the repercussions.

Repercussions for what? Being a pig in a land run by pigs?

They are welcoming a pig like themselves, so there'll be no repercussions from pigs like him.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2023
budaatum:

They are welcoming a pig like themselves, so there'll be no repercussions from pigs like him.

I doubt Tates would survive 1 month in Afghanistan without breaking all religious laws. haha. Neither would I, since, the hijab, does tickle that spot for me. heheh. 😉.

If Tate is a Pig, then it certainly means all Muslims, Christians, and any one who's non western is most likely a pig. Aside the triggering statements he makes, which, is pretty much obvious is a facade or click bait, men, in general, share his views. which can be summarized as thus, "woman, enter kitchen and cook tha meal."

Come to think of it, andrew is far better, or, less of a pig, than the average man. Since, he has the financial capability to provide everything the woman wants except emotion availability. Atleast, he compensates with money which 99.9% of women will choose over emotional availability. Wasn't it women who coined "to cry rich is better than to cry poor.?"

Hate to break it to ya, but, it seems, the average woman is a sucker for pigs. ;😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2023
kkins25:

If Tate is a Pig, then it certainly means all Muslims, Christians, and any one who's non western is most likely a pig.

You know very well that most Christians and Muslims and non-westerns do not share the pig beliefs of Tate!

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 11:03pm On Mar 22, 2023
kkins25:

Hate to break it to ya, but, it seems, the average woman ...

I'm glad you hate to break lazy thinking to me, since it's lazy to think the average woman, or man, exists.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2023
budaatum:

https://youtube.com/shorts/f0s4eBodGwY?feature=share

This kind of repercussions.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
kkins25:

https://youtube.com/shorts/f0s4eBodGwY?feature=share

This kind of repercussions.

That his land is going to become the richest?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
budaatum:

That his land is going to become the richest?
that people will begin to fancy Islam..
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
kkins25:
that people will begin to fancy Islam..

The pig already fancies his own ignorant version of Islam! The sort practised in Afghanistan, which is why pigs there welcomed him.

No other Islamic nation has said they want pigs like him!

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 9:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
budaatum:

The pig already fancies his own ignorant version of Islam! The sort practised in Afghanistan, which is why pigs there welcomed him.

No other Islamic nation has said they want pigs like him!
All versions of islam prevened me from getting d perect babe. So all islam is islam to me. If i could fire a nuclear bomb, i would. 😂
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 5:07am On Mar 25, 2023
kkins25:

All versions of islam prevened me from getting d perect babe. So all islam is islam to me. If i could fire a nuclear bomb, i would. 😂

All versions, kk? Hmm. Guess your "perfect babe" must have been 'perfect babes', or your one "perfect babe" was involved in all versions of Islam, or you just ignorantly assumed "all Islam" is the same Islam, because I happen to know Islam has many versions, just as there's more than one version of Christianity.

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2023
budaatum:

All versions, kk? Hmm. Guess your "perfect babe" must have been 'perfect babes', or your one "perfect babe" was involved in all versions of Islam, or you just ignorantly assumed "all Islam" is the same Islam, because I happen to know Islam has many versions, just as there's more than one version of Christianity.
which version doesn't threaten to cut my head if i disregard the prophet hood of Mohammed?
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2023
kkins25:
which version doesn't threaten to cut my head if i disregard the prophet hood of Mohammed?

Most versions, kk. Though not the Afghanistan type. But I do wonder why your "perfect babe" should happen to come from a faith who's prophet you want to disregard.

Did you expect she'd want to be a perfect babe to a pig who can't respect her religion? So Tate like of you, I guess.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:

Most versions, kk. Though not the Afghanistan type. But I do wonder why your "perfect babe" should happen to come from a faith who's prophet you want to disregard.
I still wouldn't risk my neck.

Did you expect she'd want to be a perfect babe to a pig who can't respect her religion? So Tate like of you, I guess.
Oh no not at all. She wasn't perfect after all, even though she leans towards secularism, she still posted "boycott france."
So, if i drop a bomb, i wouldn't mind hitting her too. cheesy grin
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 12:13am On Mar 26, 2023
kkins25:
I still wouldn't risk my neck.

Oh no not at all. She wasn't perfect after all, ..

She was your "perfect babe" but "She wasn't perfect after all"?

I think you need to stop confusing yourself and open your eyes very wide so you can see clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by kkins25(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2023
budaatum:

She was your "perfect babe" but "She wasn't perfect after all"?

I think you need to stop confusing yourself and open your eyes very wide so you can see clearly.
My buda, she was perfect--until the love faded away grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women by budaatum: 1:53pm On May 24, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies In His Lover's Room In Abuja After Sex / Types Of Nigerian Girlfriends With Pics / Drama As Guy Received Multiple Slaps From A Girl At OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.