Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41407 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Johel(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

Wike should thread carefully, politics is a very dirty game, they kill and nothing happens.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by atarapa34: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
kkfada44: Now we have alternative, anytime Nairaland messes up

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Holiness1: 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2022
Any house(party) divided against itself shall not stand.The more the crises,the more ADVANTAGE Peter Obi and labour party has.Indeed,our labour shall be in vain come 2023.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by blowjohn(m): 8:21pm On Dec 30, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I don't. Nobody should. It's far better for those supporting Obi if he decamps to Labour than this dilly dallying.
As he is now, he's neither helping nor stopping anything from happening. The only people he can harm is PDP but he can't help anyone.
That's foolishness. Politics is not child's play.

When the time is right he will let the world know who he's pitching tent with.
Politics is a game too.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by baylord10138: 8:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
OBidients are taking over everything.
okomile44: As e dey sweet us, e dey pain them.....as e dey pain them...e dey sweet us

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by azikiweironsi(m): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
I concur. When the party PDP was in total abandonment, the desperado was no where to be found. It was Wike that kept the party àlive.
Soup don done finish, he came back to eat out of it. Not only to eat out of it but to carry the whole pot of soup.
No be juju be that ? Karma is a bitch.
He lost in the race in 2019, took refuge in Dubai and when the coast is clear, he is here again. Customer daada. Mr. Desperado. Wanted to take over from another Fulani being a Fulani himself.
O ma lule ni.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Wainey: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party
If that was the case, he would easily be the presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by duality(m): 8:27pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:

Because the party useless themselves by giving Atiku the Ticket.

In fact this story up there is a bad one for Atiku.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by duality(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2022
.He said: “In 2003 when President Olusegun Obasanjo wanted to run for a second tenure―a whole president wanted to run for a second tenure―he knelt down before his vice and said, ‘my vice, please, allow me to run.’

“You know one of the conditions he gave him? That Tony Anenih must be sacked as the Minister of Works and that Tony Anenih must not be in the presidential campaign council. Obasanjo obliged and sacked Tony Anenih as the Minister of Works and removed him from the presidential campaign council. This is a president,[and] his own vice giving him condition; a retired General knelt down and was given conditions.

You mean this is true?

Haba Atiku!!!!

Where's that Anenih's son
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Streetmovement(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Let the MODS dare to expel me from nairaland, “try and see how you will survive it.”

Na joke o before una ban me for 100 years grin

Wike on da beatz, I too like this man grin
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Babastrong(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
One man cannot be stronger than the whole party if the party was not built on sand.
Anyway, i just see one poster of Obi in my town today.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Mitsurugi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

My friend get out with your nonsense quote. Peddler of false info. That is how your useless thieving party APC lied that G5 has endorsed Tinubu? How you feign patriotism and support a corrupt party beats me. How do you sleep at night with vultures hovering over? Tufiakwa! angry

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Illegal1(m): 8:31pm On Dec 30, 2022
K
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by duality(m): 8:34pm On Dec 30, 2022
Onelove508:
.if Atiku had known Wike would be this stubborn, he would have simple picked him as his deputy. Even with the G5 victory isn't sure for Atiku let alone without them.

Wike self is taking this too far jor, we understand u were cheated, but... Haha! Move on jor... Atiku has ignored him to try his luck without him but he won't stop ranting up-and-down. Do ur worse if u like but talk less man.

I wish Obi becomes president just to prove that anybody can be president not just some entitled few greedy men.

You should be against Atiku’s presidency if you are serious.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Britishpea: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2022
How one man is holding the scrotum of millions of people in a party is bewildering.

Why una allow Wike to be doing you people like this nah? What power does he really have?Whats his leverage
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Lamasta(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Onelove508:
.if Atiku had known Wike would be this stubborn, he would have simple picked him as his deputy. Even with the G5 victory isn't sure for Atiku let alone without them.

Wike self is taking this too far jor, we understand u were cheated, but... Haha! Move on jor... Atiku has ignored him to try his luck without him but he won't stop ranting up-and-down. Do ur worse if u like but talk less man.

I wish Obi becomes president just to prove that anybody can be president not just some entitled few greedy men.

AtIku did same to GEJ, openly declared support for Buhari against GEJ during campaign and also ran away to Dubai after losing the last election....
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by flexyrule(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
He that pays the piper, dictates the tune.

If other South South governors had balls like Wike, the North would have long been tamed. Probably they'd seek relevance by intensifing efforts toward boosting their revenues through the exploration of mineral resources.

For now, it's only population and landmass that they're using to hold the whole country random.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Ray02: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
pol23:
Wike the Lion.
When your enemy start clapping for you, you should check yourself… You should know you’re making a grave mistake.
APC people now romancing Wike, PDP don’t want to let go, LP is trying to get him aboard…. It’s all for politics.. what will be your relevance after the presidential election?
If Wike give his support to Obi, it can be a smart move and he can surely get some relevance afterwards.
But If he do that for APC , his eye go clear shortly after….
Well, I’m not expecting any biggie from either of this politicians. To me OBI is the most unqualified, but if he wins it will be a loud statement to the Nigerian politicians and godfathers (the power truly belongs to the people).
If the election is free and fair… Obi will most likely wins.
I’m a Yoruba man and I will be voting for Atiku, everyone around me are shouting Obi….
We just hope someone will come and arrange this severely scattered country by APC.
Exactly why I wanted to hope he can win miraculously. That is what Nigerians should be doing, voting out unperforming government, to make statement, but no...
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Lamasta(m): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2022
Britishpea:
How one man is holding the scrotum of millions of people in a party is bewildering.

Why una allow Wike to be doing you people like this nah? What power does he really have?Whats his leverage

Another northerner should take over after Buhari is that what you want
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Oddfinder12: 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
Pakute:
Tinubu has given Wike so much confidence. Exactly how you talk when your political future has been secured.
Stop saying trash.
Wicked wike has been everly confident right from his days as chief of staff to Amaechi. He was very outspoken and bold wen Amaechi plus Tinubu plus oshiomole and buhari diploid all state apparatus to him out. He fought dem all to a standstill. Story giving false credit to Tinubu.
Isn't it even shameful dat wike is now ur golden boy y'all are begging for his support? Abi is he no longer a member of dat party dat destroyed Nigeria for 16 years again? Clowns

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by flexyrule(m): 8:42pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557925:

E sure for am die......

Just as the below sure for bettors.
If e sure for any PandoraObi,
Make dem Stake am with dem papa house for villa tongue tongue cheesy.
10M to 50M with Una Pandora,
Make body do una wotowoto throughout 2023
You are gradually finding your voice. You that have been quiet for months now due to the colossal failure of your principal GMB and your blood sucking party APC.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by blank(f): 8:43pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.
[/i]

Wike has come out on TV today and debunked your fake interview. No video, no newspaper carried it. Just your team sitting down to fake a story.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by goody234: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2022
PDP expel them or you will be seen as weak you cannot have these governors constantly undermining your party ....Get rid of them and show some party discipline or you will lose face ..
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Onelove508: 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
Lamasta:

AtIku did same to GEJ, openly declared support for Buhari against GEJ during campaign and also ran away to Dubai after losing the last election....

Atiku did not drag GEJ up-and-down like this. Do what u want to do but keep quiet. He talks too much joor
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by makavalley(m): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2022
I said it earlier PDP can't expel the persons of Wike, and if they dare ...hmmm ...He kept this Party going with Rivers State resources and his voice after Atiku moved to APC.... Remember Atiku walked out of PDP convention back then, humiliated Goodluck Jonathan and today he's receiving the nemesis from Wike and you all are saying Wike is this Wike is that ... The people in PDP now can they beat their chest they stayed faithful to the party after the crises that rocked their boot then ? Give Wike some flowers mennnn
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Enemyofpeace: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
I no care again, anything wey una like make una do with Nigeria, all of una are criminals, using the poor masses to play ludo
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by pacesetting: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2022
He has so many of their shady secrets
rickpat:
where does this man get his guts from?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by PSVITA(m): 8:54pm On Dec 30, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.

Must you Insult other Candidates ? Can't you just campaign for your Candidate without mentioning others, You guys are the one's that destroy the image of PETER OBI.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by consumer: 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
This man is just using clip on Atiku's penni s.
It's paining Atiku small-small but Wike doesn't care.
Dunno why someone can be so WIKEdly WICKed!
This is what Atiku, Bukola Saraki and others did to GEJ in 2014.
All of you, it's either Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu or Obi. Be prepared to serve one of them.
SAY NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER IN ASO ROCK.
If Dem born any northerner or PDP dog well, bark!
Gbam well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc / Buhari Appoints Adesina, Shehu As Spokesmen / Tension In Kaduna As Police And Shii'tes Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.