Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP (41437 Views)

PDP Crisis: Suspend Me And Take Whatever You See, Wike Dares Ayu / Governor Wike Dares IPOB Members To Harass Him Whenever He Travels To Europe / You Can't Beat APC In Osun State - Tinubu Dares PDP (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by eben97: 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
prophetfire:
KARMA IS DEALING WITH ATIKU.
HONESTLY,this is just it.this northern guys see nigeria as a personal belonging,an object inherited ,.may be from their great father danfodio!i am amazed a southern man can be this powerful enough to be in charge of a whole party like pdp!

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DOM7: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2022
Noise maker! That's how Goliath thought he was holding ground unknowingly to him he was empty, vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Elidrisy20: 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
I don't think pdp will make it
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by olatuns2017: 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2022
post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives

Children of hate don't have sense in politics

Don't blame them

After elections

They will go back to biafruad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by rickpat(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2022
pacesetting:
He has so many of their shady secrets
yes...I think so too

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
ThoughtOfYou:
Wike seems to be bigger than even the party

Not really. Wike is a coward. He wants to leave the party but looking for an excuse to leave and PDP doesn't want to give him that excuse.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by olatuns2017: 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

"....We are going into a serious election, and it will be like that of MKO Abiola...."- Nysome Wike

The difference will be THERE WILL BE NO ANNULMENT THIS TIME. WE SHALL HEAR THE VOICE OF MOTHER, FATHER AND THE BABY.

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by EdiskyHarry: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike is sent from God to restore sanity in the south.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

If PDP expels Wike, they will come 5th in this presidential elections

But either way, Peter Obi will win

God bless Nigeria.

Wike can't make PDP or Atiku loose the election.

The whole of rivers state are not answerable to him moreover ss nigeria

A student can't make a prof loose a vc position

Atiku Abubakar time is 2023

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by onatisi(m): 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

God bless Nigeria.
Lolz
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by onatisi(m): 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2022
lereinter:

Wike can't make PDP or Atiku loose the election.

The whole of rivers state are not answerable to him moreover ss nigeria

A student can't make a prof loose a vc position

Atiku Abubakar time is 2023
Don't mind wike , empty barrel makes the loudest noise . I trust atiku and pdp , they will just ignore him . Wike thinks he can provoke pdp to expel him , they won't do tht mistake , . As long as he remains in pdp , he is useless and toothless .
They will deal with him after the elections
If he knows he is that powerful, then he should leave pdp ,after all noone is begging him to stay and he is saying he is not happy

2 Likes

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by theredaddy: 9:11pm On Dec 30, 2022
ecolime:
Atiku is an agent of destabilisation. Nigerians will be severely polarized and divided under his leadership. He's worse than Buhari.

Baba Bulaba is a unifier but his health, old age, shadiness, looting, drugs, dementia etc. isn't what we can overlook especially for a nation in crises.

The only option we have is Peter Obi.

if you are being objective as you feign, ever since BAT goofed the bulabalu gibberish, he as attended several town halling meeting engaging nigerians/stake-holders ...

All concerns raised,
1. He is shaking
2. He has dementia
3. He can't stand or walk unaided
4. He wet is pants

Which one can you earnestly say re-occurred in recent times,

NB: none of those symptoms are temporary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by lereinter(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
This man just like talking rubbish

Orji uzor Kalu made a video about this issue longtime ago

Wike and his minions should go and find it and listen
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by toujurs: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike to the people grin, wiping atiku oraimo cord at his back. grin

Atiku is a foolish man. Godforbid the fool that supports evil

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Onelove508: 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
duality:

You should be against Atiku’s presidency if you are serious.

Obviously, I am
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by onatisi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2022
lexy2014:

Not really. Wike is a coward. He wants to leave the party but looking for an excuse to leave and PDP doesn't want to give him that excuse.
Don't mind him ,he thinks everyone is as foolish as the other pdp govs with him. He can leave if he wants to, yet he hasn't .he is just issuing empty threats everyday
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by abraham01emma01: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2022
Wike talk as if he is God.
If God has given no man can
take it a way.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by omonnakoda: 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
atarapa34:
NL is so biased towards APC and PDP...Great move from OBidients
is it ibo made?
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Oxala17: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2022
kcmichael:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/12/30/expel-me-see-if-you-will-survive-wike-dares-pdp/

Really, how hard is it for Atiku to let go of this Ayu dude, so that he can have a smooth and assured sail to the presidency?

Or is there something else between the two of them that we do not know?!
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by DrAkpamudehe: 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sunnyja:
He single handedly funded the party when other ran to APC and Dubai in 2015!

Pls don't be stuupid. Did he use his personal money? Abeg get out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by icedbreez(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hype man
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by KingLennon(m): 9:38pm On Dec 30, 2022
Cj4charles:
Wiked Wike helping to remove PDP from Southern region for LP, why Kwankwanso scattering APC and PDP vote in Northern region for LP grin grin cheesy cheesy
OBIdient reasoning. APC and PDP fights, LP use backyard take enter (◔‿◔)
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by icedbreez(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2022
Oxala17:

Really, how hard is it for Atiku to let go of this Ayu dude, so that he can have a smooth and assured sail to the presidency?

Or is there something else between the two of them that we do not know?!

Don't be politically naive, Ayu is an excuse not the real reason.
If Ayu steps down Wike will find another excuse
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Nwaetche(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Just Shuuruup!

This is what your Oga told everyone to say.

post=119557920:
Can one sane Nairalander kindly give us the quote on Wike to Obi just 2/3 days ago,
when Wike was asked about PandoraObi presidential ambition,
Something related to 'We are not talking about Traders Union President here, we are talking about Nigeria President!!)
We need that complete quote ASAP biko.

For the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that voted for Atiku less than 4 years ago and are now out telling sane Nigerians that he is a thief, he is corrupt a criminal, he hates other religions, he is also a terrorist etc.
For you knowing all this and still went ahead to vote for him just 3 years ago
God will judge you all, the calamity you want to befall our darling nation then will be visited on you and yours.
No be curse,
Na fact .

As long as God lives
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Shebbs: 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2022
SLAP44:
grin

God bless Nigeria.

How Would PDP Come 5th?
You Think Everyone Likes Wike Or You Think PDP Is Solely Dependent On Rivers Vote To Win The Presidential Seat?

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by mrksquare: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
kcmichael:

Ogogoro threat. Endorse Tinubu first now and face suspension.
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by mrksquare: 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Shebbs:

How Would PDP Come 5th?
You Think Everyone Likes Wike Or You Think PDP Is Solely Dependent On Rivers Vote To Win The Presidential Seat?

Wike approval rating in River states is at its lowest ebb. It is only some of his Ikwerre brothers that like him. Wike isn't popular. And has never won a truly free and fair election before.

1 Like

Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by sucess001(m): 10:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
This man is just using clip on Atiku's penni s.
It's paining Atiku small-small but Wike doesn't care.
Dunno why someone can be so WIKEdly WICKed!
This is what Atiku, Bukola Saraki and others did to GEJ in 2014.
All of you, it's either Obi or Tinubu. Tinubu or Obi. Be prepared to serve one of them.
SAY NO TO ANOTHER NORTHERNER IN ASO ROCK.
If Dem born any northerner or PDP dog well, bark!

Brainless talk
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Shebbs: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
mrksquare:

Wike approval rating in River states is at its lowest ebb. It is only some of his Ikwerre brothers that like him. Wike isn't popular. And has never won a truly free and fair election before.

Exactly!
Re: Expel Me, See If You Will Survive – Wike Dares PDP by Oxala17: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2022
icedbreez:

Don't be politically naive, Ayu is an excuse not the real reason.
If Ayu steps down Wike will find another excuse

He wiould step down to Wike's embarassment. At least his excuse won't be there anymore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Owo Church Attack: Tinubu Donates ₦75 Million To Victims And Catholic Church / Atiku Mocks Son, Mustapha, Over Chelsea's Loss To Arsenal / Reno Omokri: Oby Ezekwesili Does Not Have A Beautiful Face.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.