Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning (9088 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Nigerian Man Exposes Wife Who Sent Her “indecent Photos” To A Bank Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Nyascobar1414: 11:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
DaddyCash:
Na jealousy.
She can't be young again!
Know this and know peace
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2023
nlfpmod rocktation OAM4J

Fp for wider views. We need to get rid of indecent dressing in our society
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by lilbro(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2023
EvilRampage:
Boss, i no juss understand. That was how i almost bang a 17yr old hookup. She was tall, big and packaged everywhere, you'd think she is over 20. I picked her from ajah to RBA, na there she tell me say she be underaged. Under wetin? I just give her tip and dropped her for there.

to tell u the truth i nor believe this your story sey you drop am sha! u carry hook up come dey ask am her age before the main action abi? una dey try for lies sha!
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2023
lilbro:

to tell u the truth i nor believe this your story sey you drop am sha! u carry hook up come dey ask am her age before the main action abi? una dey try for lies sha!

Comrade it's very possible. Some Simps too dey Mumu. Girl wey Dem go knack asap, dem go Begin jonze start to dey ask her age. Some will even go as far as advising her and start acting the "Mr Nice guy role" just like the simp they are.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by lilbro(m): 2:16am On Feb 21, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Comrade it's very possible. Some Simps too dey Mumu. Girl wey Dem go knack asap, dem go Begin jonze start to dey ask her age. Some will even go as far as advising her and start acting the "Mr Nice guy role" just like the simp they are.

Baba i believe you, he could truly be a simp!
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Cloudflare: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2023
Seun sissy Dominique nlfpmod Justwise disguy farano

Nlfpmod. Comrades this about indecent dressing in our community and should be in FP ASAP! We need to get rid of indecent dressing out of our community
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Cloudflare: 8:16am On Jul 10, 2023
Nlfpmod

Help move this to FP for wider views
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by GoodRocks: 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2023
Nlfpmod seun farano disguy

This is good for FP material
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by GoodRocks: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2023
That's exactly how Nigeria girls behave
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by benqo01(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2023
These days 98% of girls don't wear panties anymore trust me a girl of 16 is already riding a big black fat cock
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by GoodRocks: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
benqo01:
These days 98% of girls don't wear panties anymore trust me a girl of 16 is already riding a big black fat cock

Fact 💯

16 is even too much. A girl of 16 is already a pro in the business. She knows what a mature adult doesn't know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw This Pix. I Wish To Share With You. Pic. / Describe Your Ex In 3 Sentences / Dating A Baddest Shape & Big Ass Unwise Girl. My Predicament

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.