Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning (9094 Views)

Indecent Dressing By Ladies Seen Everywhere On The Streets This Yule Tide! (Pic) / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / Nigerian Man Exposes Wife Who Sent Her “indecent Photos” To A Bank Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
what i still do t understand is why are our ladies doing this olosho of a thing.. if someone should let me like poverty I will not accept cos we have girls from rich backgrounds indulging in the act.

Those ones from the rich who indulges in Such acte do so because they want to taste life. They want adventure. While the poor ones do so because they're too lazy to work. They want free money which is very common among Nigerian girls, this is exactly why they all have entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by spencekat(m): 10:38am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

We're angry you gave her tfare for service not render. Like what exactly was the tfare for?

You Lost. Next time bang that girl. Forget her age, don't let anyone tell u otherwise. That girl dey collect dick from men much More older than you by far. No dey looseguard again
But what if anything goes south?
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by habsydiamond(m): 10:44am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Those ones from the rich who indulges in Such acte do so because they want to taste life. They want adventure. While the poor ones do so because they're too lazy to work. They want free money which is very common among Nigerian girls, this is exactly why they all have entitlement mentality.
I pity those that will marry these girls. Cos after they have useless theirselves finish they will now be looking for a God-fearing man to accommodate them.

2 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:48am On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
I pity those that will marry these girls. Cos after they have useless theirselves finish they will now be looking for a God-fearing man to accommodate them.

I pity the simp men that will marry them instead. When we say men must stop simping they'll attack and call us names.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2022
spencekat:
But what if anything goes south?

Then you go north

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by habsydiamond(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

I pity the simp men that will marry them instead. When we say men must stop simping they'll attack and call us names.
the problem is most of these girls are always difficult to identify once they retire from active olosho duty.. cos that's the time they are more religious, dress well, obedient and humble. For guys to know it will take the grace of God oo

4 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2022
habsydiamond:
the problem is most of these girls are always difficult to identify once they retire from active olosho duty.. cos that's the time they are more religious, dress well, obedient and humble. For guys to know it will take the grace of God oo

You can force a horse to the waters but you can't that horse to drink water.

However a leopard can not change it skin. No matter how they try to disguise their past lives, it must surely show. An olosho is always an olosho

3 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Baronthecelebri: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2022
toujurs:
Go to jara mall off medical road, 16 year old don't wear bra anymore. You will see the nipples showing.

Guys are really knacking o!. Like undecided. Guys are knacking any how they like, i mean those who are financially okay.

Funny enough, after knacking these girls, exploring their bodies, then they leave the reminant for broke boys to marry grin.
Na true talk you talk.
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Baronthecelebri: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2022
Nawa
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Wainey: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Women are ur only problem.
when you want to chase clout, u call women.
When u are looking for attention, u call women

U have no issue no issue if ur mother is insulted as long as u look for women attention.
You are the reason why lots of ladies feels every men are shamelessly seeking their attention on Nairaland.

Get a life, bloody clout chasing simp
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by T0BY(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2022
Aswear, that gender wahala too much.
StrongAlphMale:

I don tell God say make he no make mistake give me girl Pekin, say na just 2 sons I want and they'll be footballers. One will Play for real Madrid and the other one for Man u or Man City

3 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by habsydiamond(m): 11:20am On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

You can force a horse to the waters but you can't that horse to drink water.

However a leopard can not change it skin. No matter how they try to disguise their past lives, it must surely show. An olosho is always an olosho
fact 100%
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by benqo01(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2022
BY THE YEAR 2036 GIRLS WILL START WALKING NAKED ALREADY WE RE SEEING ALREADY SEEING THE MANIFESTATIONS

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2022
benqo01:
BY THE YEAR 2036 GIRLS WILL START WALKING NAKED ALREADY WE RE SEEING ALREADY SEEING THE MANIFESTATIONS

They've already started walking naked. 2036 is too far, they have started it already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by LocalStandard1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
Mindblog, Kobojunkie, Doggedfighter, Romanoff, Anieh, Amotolango, Juvialjune1, Pocohantas and co. will come and tell you to mind your business and shut up then celebrate the degradation. Just watch.

That's why I respect Bukatyne. One of the last symbol of female decency and morality here.
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by pocohantas(f): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Pocohantas and co. will come and tell you to mind your business and shut up then celebrate the degradation. Just watch.

I suspect you have your brain screwed by local standards. Show me just one post where I endorsed indecent dressing and I would send you 20k. It would increase if you can post more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by illicit(m): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2022
Nothing wrong with fvcking a 17 years old if it's not rape

When I was 17, I fvcked 16
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Lizzygems: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2022
The woman is reasonable.

Mama can even attest. To give birth to a female child is more dangerous than nuclear warheads.

God bless Mama for trying to eradicate insanity from the world. [/quote]
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Lizzygems: 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2022
89.646% of Nigerian women above 70 years are alpha. Their reasonings and orientation are hardcore.

Most Gen Z mothers will see that same girl and applaud her dressing.

Some of them will still come here and tell Mama to mind her business that it's a free world.

You are correct

2 Likes

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Lizzygems: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
Knacking ����. Prostrate cancer loading in 20 years to come. Dey play.

Go to jara mall off medical road, 16 year old don't wear bra anymore. You will see the nipples showing.

Guys are really knacking o!. Like undecided. Guys are knacking any how they like, i mean those who are financially okay.

Funny enough, after knacking these girls, exploring their bodies, then they leave the reminant for broke boys to marry grin.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by when2(f): 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2022
StrongAlphMale:

Never make the mistake of advising a Nigerian girl. Wetin u dey advice her for? Are you her father? You're already simping. Stop acting the "nice guy" lifestyle, that's simping.

Your duty was to bang her pussy, dump her and move on and not advising her. No dey looseguard again

See advise! Really some men are dogs. What is the difference between you and those girls?

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Baronthecelebri: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2022
No small girls again oh, all 15 to 17 dey collect dick on the steady. Girl wey dey work for my boss,this year make her 17, e get one guy wey dey lap her for the shop, she and the guy get small issue, the guy come report her to me, the say him don Bleep her like 3 times, I shoke. Since that day the girl dey useless for my eye,me Na to find way collect my glory. Signing out.

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Baronthecelebri: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2022
How can I create my own thread
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
No small girls again oh, all 15 to 17 dey collect dick on the steady. Girl wey dey work for my boss,this year make her 17, e get one guy wey dey lap her for the shop, she and the guy get small issue, the guy come report her to me, the say him don Bleep her like 3 times, I shoke. Since that day the girl dey useless for my eye,me Na to find way collect my glory. Signing out.

15 years old girl dey chop dick on a steady let alone a 17 years old girl?

Na u dey looseguard since na,,, if not u for don chop her clean mouth since.
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by Starlight252: 2:39am On Jan 01, 2023
See them so called alphas. All na to knack and move on.

Then dey call them hoes. Who dey dig am? ehn? Mtchew. Johnny don turn restaurant cutleries.

Dogs everywhere!
Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by meobizy(f): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2023
“StrongAlphaMale” who decided to start the morning of a new year with gossip. I know this one wears waist beads and skirts.
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by BentizilL: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

I don tell God say make he no make mistake give me girl Pekin, say na just 2 sons I want and they'll be footballers. One will Play for real Madrid and the other one for Man u or Man City
Dey play cheesy
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by chim14(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2023
In Ajah, Lagos you will see most of dem wear only oversized t-shirts moving around on the streets.

Stay away from underage girls o, b4 dem come frame you & u see yourself in prison. Or better, record dem on camera & ask of their age b4 u do anything sexual so you have evidence. If they lie, its on dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by StrongAlphMale: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nlfpmod rocktation OAM4J seun

FP material for wider views. Our girls needs to learn how to be decent
Re: An Old Woman Rebuked A Girl For Her Indecent Dressing Just This Morning by DaddyCash: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Na jealousy.

She can't be young again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

But Why Is Nigerian Pussy Too Sweet Like This (PHOTOS PG 18+) / If You Ever See A Man Doing This Run Away / Who Knows Kulboy Please???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.