Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man (31337 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / I Lost my job, my girlfriend dumped me and nairalanders saved me from suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by chinambusay: 5:28am On May 08, 2019
A Nigerian man who took a walk down the memory lane, has narrated how his fiancee dumped him after an accident that nearly crippled him. According to the Nigerian man, his fiance dumped him after the accident which occurred two weeks to their traditional wedding.

At that time, he needed to be flown abroad for medical attention or lose walking with his legs again. However a twist in tale had the lady and her family losing out of everything. 

Read the heartbreaking story below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/08/nigerian-man-narrates-how-his-fiancee-dumped-him-after-an-accident-that-nearly-crippled-him/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by chinambusay: 5:30am On May 08, 2019
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by spinna: 5:40am On May 08, 2019
Oh I love it when baba God comes through to put enemies and mockers to shame

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 5:46am On May 08, 2019
Once you are mocked, just know that God has been challenged. And according to Him, those who put their trust in Him shall renew their strength in prayer.

Brother, I really thank God for you.
The God we serve can never be mocked, he answers prayers when all hope is lost.

And this is for bad mothers, sisters, cousins et el, who always advises their son/daughters to abandon their partners due to their inordinate rapacity for wealth, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

147 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by luminouz(m): 5:59am On May 08, 2019
Life becomes easier once you follow these rules:

1. There is no one who can break you except YOU
2. Peace is a lie,there is only Passion,through Passion,you gain strength,through strength,you gain power and through power,victory comes.
3. True love is rarer than Uranium in a desert, don't count on it from anyone,its a privilege,not a right!
4.. You will make mistakes,so will others,never hate too much or you will become what you hate!
5. Lastly, as a human,just know your time is running the fvck out...GET UR SHIIT GOING ASAP!!

#luminouznuggets

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:03am On May 08, 2019
That's a lesson to those who think they have played the fool

4 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by anochuko01(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2019
I was pondering about life a couple of days ago, and all i could see about africa and nigeria was selfishness in the heart of humans.

Very hard to see selfless people... Just "Me alone syndrome" everywhere

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ednut1(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2019
This is why i do not believe in love. The average 9ja babes loves u for looks, money or career. Once u lose that one thing she flees. I have seen rich men encounter business problems and bcame broke. The wives turned then to house boys or left. men too can be scum too. all man for himself abeg

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 6:27am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
This is why i do not believe in love. The average 9ja babes loves u for looks, money or career. Once u lose that one thing she flees. I have seen rich men encounter business problems and bcame broke. The wives turned then to house boys or left. In the life i no fit carry woman matter for head never
Lol. This selfish disposition isn't allotted to only Nigerians girls, that's you being unfair to justice whatever, it's inborn; once you are African. Have heard stories where fiancès leave their supposed fiancèes cos they had their wombs removed or diagnosed of not able to give birth again.
One guy even told a story here on Nl how a guy left his once virgin fiancèe that he disvirgined himself, got her pregnant, and along the line, the lady had complications and her womb got removed. And they were at the notch of traditional marriage before the guy called it a quit and married another girl, and the said lady remained unmarried. Now tell Me, what kind of heartlessness is that?
Wickedness knows no gender.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by daddytime(m): 6:32am On May 08, 2019
Learn not to ever despair or give up on life.

There ain't no situation new under the sun.

When trials and troubles seem to break you down..

All you need to do. ..is just to lift up your hands and say to yourself....

I know I can make it.....

14 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by derrydinny: 6:38am On May 08, 2019
yeye man, you opened business for you girlfriend and her mother, shame on you

9 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ednut1(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. This selfish disposition isn't allotted to only Nigerians girls, that's you being unfair to justice whatever, it's inborn; once you are African. Have heard stories where fiancès leave their supposed fiancèes cos they had their wombs removed or diagnosed of not able to give birth again.
One guy even told a story here on Nl how a guy left his once virgin fiancèe that he disvirgined himself, got her pregnant, and along the line, the lady had complications and her womb got removed. And they were at the notch of traditional marriage before the guy called it a quit and married another girl, and the said lady remained unmarried. Now tell Me, what kind of heartlessness is that?
last last both sexes can be scum.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 6:56am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
last last both sexes can be scum. For the lady in ur story its her fault na. Had unprotected sex and still agreed to go abortion.if she born d pikin d guy wud have married her someone else D guy never loved her
Nna, read the story well.
She had complications during the course of her pregnancy that resorted to her womb being removed, how is it her fault.
It was already close to their traditional marriage, and the guy's parents insisted she gets pregnant for the guy, that was why she yielded.
I See prejudices in your comments, it's always the lady's fault.

17 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by babyfaceafrica: 6:58am On May 08, 2019
love is scam

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by oglalasioux(m): 6:59am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
last last both sexes can be scum. [b]For the lady in ur story its her fault na. Had unprotected sex and still agreed to go abortion.i[/b]f she born d pikin d guy wud have married her someone else D guy never loved her

Did you read where he said the abortion was as a result of complications? Lazy youths everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ednut1(m): 7:00am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nna, read the story well.
She had complications during the course of her pregnancy that resorted to her womb being removed, how is it her fault.
It was already close to their traditional marriage, and the guy's parents insisted she gets pregnant for the guy, that was why she yielded.
I See prejudices in your comments, it's always the lady's fault.
ewo. The guy and his fam are scum in thar case. Yes many times na woman dey at fault cos they do silly things for love or to get married
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Mariangeles(f): 7:02am On May 08, 2019
How can the lady put the blame on her mum and her sister ?

The truth is, if she really loved the guy, no one would've been able to separate them, no matter how hard they tried ...
She didn't love him enough, that's all I can say .

13 Likes

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 7:04am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
ewo. The guy and his fam are scum in thar case. Yes many times na woman dey at fault cos they do silly things for love or to get married
Well, I agree.
We love with our hearts and can go extreme with it, which in turn, comes back to hurt us. That's how we are made; I'm not gonna dispute that. Even if you blow trumpet from now till tomorrow, most women will still do crazy stuffs. I blame the society for piling up too much pressure on the women folks in terms of marriage.

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ednut1(m): 7:07am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Well, I agree.
We love with our hearts and can go extreme with it, which in turn, comes back to hurt us. That's how we are made; I'm not gonna dispute that.
heart indeed. With head abeg. That is why many 9ja ladies cant say no to obodo husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Mariangeles(f): 7:08am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

She's even more wicked for agreeing to kill her unborn child. angry

I don't feel sorry for abortionists. angry
Every unborn child deserves the chance to live .
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 7:10am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
heart indeed. With head abeg. That is why many 9ja ladies cant say no to obodo husband
Well, good as you didn't generalise. But then, are men saints? Why do our men who travel over their still get married to nwanyi onye ocha? Isn't that same avarice driving both gender? Or the ones that get married to their ancestors all in a bid to Make quick money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 7:11am On May 08, 2019
Mariangeles:
She's even more wicked for agreeing to kill her unborn child. angry

I don't feel sorry for abortionists. angry
Every unborn child deserves the chance to live .
Do you know what complications means?
Smh!! Pray your wife don't experience such, cos its either you choose her life or the baby's life or the both die in the process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by ednut1(m): 7:15am On May 08, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Well, good as you didn't generalise. But then, are men saints? Why do our men who travel over their still get married to nwanyi onye ocha? Isn't that same avarice driving both gender? Or the ones that get married to their ancestors all in a bid to Make quick money.
because they are dumb and think the home gals will be homely nd gentle unlike d gals der. But the reality is she bcoms a nurse or care worker begins to earn higher and starts to behave like her environment . Boom she bcoms what u were avoiding. If u cannot marry a yankee based nigeria den ur a big fool grin. The ancestors ones i no blame them na hustle. Majority of nigerians abroad did fake marriage to get papers
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by QueenSekxy(f): 7:20am On May 08, 2019
ednut1:
because they are dumb and think the home gals will be homely nd gentle unlike d gals der. But the reality is she bcoms a nurse or care worker begins to earn higher and starts to behave like her environment . Boom she bcoms what u were avoiding. If u cannot marry a yankee based nigeria den ur a big fool grin. The ancestors ones i no blame them na hustle. Majority of nigerians abroad did fake marriage to get papers
Well, if the girl gets lucky enough to travel along with the guy. Most of the ladies that got married to obodo oyibo husbands still gets dumped here with their Inlaws.
As for the guy's hustling, it's same thing the ladies getting married to ndi obodo oyibo husbands do. Same hustle in distinct dimension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by essenceplus: 7:38am On May 08, 2019
Fabricated story to trend to make our ladies look bad. Una try..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Deepfeel(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2019
Touchy story,

1 Like

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Martinez39(m): 7:42am On May 08, 2019
I already knew this about girls. THEY ARE ALL LIKE THAT. That is why I created the following topics:
1) These Goddamn Bitches. Boys Get In Here.
2) Boys Get In Here. Your Mumu Must Do.

This why I wrote this:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

ALL GIRLS cannot love a man. They will only hang out around you and PRETEND to love you if you satisfy the following conditions or any of them :
1) Have abundant resources.
2) Show great potential to acquire abundant resources in future.

That's all. If you lack these two, no girl will want you for a relationship. Your handsomeness, your moral uprightness and integrity do not matter a damn to girls. Even if you satisfied these two conditions in the past, provided for her, made great sacrifices for her and even donated a kidney to save her life in the past, once things become hard and you don't satisfy these conditions anymore, her "love" for you immediately turns to loathing and if a higher bidder is available, she dumps you cold. Loyalty, appreciation and sacrifices are not in their dictionary as they leave you cold and loath you once you stop satisfying these two conditions for any reason.

A girl who rather date the chimpanzee looking billionaire than date the handsome vibrant dude with an average income; a girl would rather date that misogynistic psychopathic billionaire drug lord that treats her like trash than date the morally upright and caring vibrant dude with an average income and your sacrifices in the past (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) doesn't matter as if you stop satisfying those two conditions, you become a loathed utility that has served it's purpose and is no longer needed. So guys, go hustle and stop spending your vibrant teenage years and early twenties looking for the "one true love." True love, just like true friendship, doesn't exist. When you make money and you want to marry, you will still see fresh attractive ladies. Stop forming "alpha male." If you get all the attention of girls, fvck around and yet you don't have money, what have you gained?

Make money and that miss world or that proud strong independent feminist that claims she doesn't need any man will spread her legs for you and readily suck your d1ck for the cash. They will even kneel down on the floor crying and begging you to stay if you threaten to dump them. grin cheesy If you know, you know. Most of these men hating feminists raising their shoulders as proud strong independent women are suckling one rich guy's d1ck behind close doors and are being submissive to them as a housewife would yet they will come out on TV and social media claiming that they will bow to no man and are strong independent ladies who need no man. grin

Some girls will say "not all girls are like that," "we are not like that," "we value the personality," blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Boys, it's a lie. Na wash. They are all like that. Personality my foot. If you know, you know. Many are good at hiding that opportunistic and materialistic nature. You will only see there true colour when you stop satisfying those two conditions. Have things gone hard and your girlfriend suddenly seems distant and reluctant to connect or converse with you? Are the conversations, texts and calls you are making to her seem like nuisances to her all of a sudden? Mehn, you have lost her.

Am I saying that girls should marry broke men who are not willing to improve themselves? Of course not. That would be unreasonable. The problem is the lack of moral compass, deceit, greed and cruelty with which they absolutely reduce men to mere utility that should be exploited and discard when he had served his usefulness. Boys, you are like a phone to a lady. Once you stop working, she throw you in the trash or if she sees a better one, they put you aside. Go and make money.

It's hard to swallow. Swallow it.
This is why I keep telling boys that true love doesn't exist. Forget women, hustle, make money then pick the chick you want. They will always go to the highest bidder that is available to them. Even if you are handsome, morally upright, you donated your kidney to save her life and you made great sacrifices for her in the past, she will still loath and leave you when you don't have money. A woman will leave the handsome, caring and morally upright you for that rich psychopathic drug lord that treats her horribly. Money is all that matters.

Boys, go and make money.

But this man is a f00l o. What do you mean by "I keep interceding for her"? After everything, you are still interceding?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by Kendumazy(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2019
Hmmmmmm. Some parents aren't worth to be called parents.
Re: How My Fiancee Dumped Me After An Accident - Man by jeff1607(m): 8:24am On May 08, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
love is scam
no it's not
love still exist, you are a product of that same love

you never jam better pesin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / What does a lady mean when She Says "I Was There For Him" / No Man Deserves To Be Called A Broke Ass: Do Not Judge Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.