Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? (1628 Views)

Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / Proof To Show Girls Are Evil / Things That Girls Secretly Envy About Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by jonathan73: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2011
Mathematical proof , hahah keep ur comments rolling grin grin grin

Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2011
Not funny. undecided undecided
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Russialane(m): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2011
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by divalishis: 9:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
Which comments should be rolling  
Mmmssssshhhhhewwwww!!!
My comment for you is this;
Internet+Idleness=Jonathan73 with his wack juvenile 'mathematical' fomula!
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Russialane(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2011
@rokiatu wats gud bunny
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by ronkebp(f): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2011
complicated formular!!!!
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2011
@Russia, I am fine thanks bro.
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by omega25red(m): 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2011
poster you anser is wrong

if girls = time x money
and you say time = money
how come money doesn't = time?

and if money = the square root of evil then what is evil? undecided
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by HighChief4(m): 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by claremont(m): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2011
omega25red:

if girls = time x money
and you say time = money

and if money  = the square root of evil then what is evil?  undecided
Good questions!
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 02, 2011
*yawns* how old are you poster?
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by tellwisdom: 1:23am On Sep 03, 2011
Why did i even open this thread for christ sake angry angry * Walks out with annoyance*
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Cuddlemii: 8:35am On Sep 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

Why did i even open this thread for christ sake angry angry * Walks out with annoyance*

I see u now have wisdom. No more gender discrimination. Very wise, tell that wisdom to other guys. wink wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Mynd44: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

because you are jobless
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by tellwisdom: 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2011
I see u now have wisdom. No more gender discrimination. Very wise, tell that wisdom to other guys. wink wink cheesy cheesy

wink wink wink kiss

because you are jobless

, And if you werent jobless u wouldnt hve replied me wink cheesy cheesy
Its bound to happen NL worker cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by 195(f): 1:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
smh - undecided
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Cuddlemii: 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

wink wink wink kiss

Don't get used to it

Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by MMM2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2011
i hate maths angry
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by tellwisdom: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2011
Don't get used to it

shocked shocked Cuddlemi, i Doubt if you take BEER
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Cuddlemii: 10:53pm On Sep 03, 2011
tellwisdom:

shocked shocked Cuddlemi, i Doubt if you take BEER

Beer ki ni. I don't and can't. U take abi no wonder ur wisdom is like dt of a drunkard.
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by tellwisdom: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2011
Beer ki ni. I don't and can't. U take abi no wonder your wisdom is like dt of a drunkard.

My babe kiss kiss, we dey fight ni?
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Cuddlemii: 12:38am On Sep 04, 2011
^No we are friends na cheesy cheesy
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Dondav(m): 12:47am On Sep 04, 2011
Hmmm! Not enuf evidence!
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by tellwisdom: 4:42am On Sep 04, 2011
No we are friends na cheesy cheesy

Hehe!, U knw na,  Tsile, afunrun gi naya wink wink
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Goldieluks: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2011
What's the essence of this thread?
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by prettyjulie(f): 5:53am On Sep 04, 2011
This is joblessness,anyway i no blame you na de government i blame for not giving people like you job to kip u busy.
The thing wey dey vex me be say even the calculation no correct,anyway kip up the good work,at least u have succeeded in making ursef self employed,mtcchhheewww
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Mynd44: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2011
Mrs Bums
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 22, 2011
[quote author=omega25red link=topic=750583.msg9065698#msg9065698 date=1314996158]

if girls = time x money
and you say time = money

and if money = the square root of evil then what is evil? undecided
[quote][/quote]Tanx for dat question but ur not still going 2 get any lady's attention, just mine! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Enough Proof To Show That Girls Are Evil? by bekay911(f): 3:03pm On Nov 22, 2011
An idle mind is d devil's workshop. Si dat makes u EVIL

(1) (Reply)

Is This ''saying'' About Nigerian Girls True? / Shld I Believe Him / Why All These Otepus Always Beg For Palaplala(money) For Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.