Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Should I Say? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Say? (1631 Views)

Ladies!!! What Do I Say 2 Her? / Help!!!! How Else Do I Say No To A Cultist Advances / Why I Say Nigerian Men Are Loving More Than South African Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Say? by 2sexy(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hello friends.

For couple days now I have been having this feeling to advice a dude at my school that seem to think that he is in love with a girl. It is quite obvious that he loves this girl more than she does to him.

I don’t know if I would be doing something wrong if I advice him to love with his head and not his heart because some girls are un-predictable. From what I have seen so far, it is just as if he is forcing himself on the girl (to love him). It is quite a wrong step and dangerous in my book. He is spending money on her.

I also noticed that he is very jealous to see her with another guy. There was a program we held (SPE Student Week) and after the program, he saw her talking to another guy and she didn’t realize that he was around. Man you need to see how the guy begin frown face . . . I noticed the look on his face and I could not help but burst into laughter. Those who are experience with ladies know that they do not like it when a guy can’t hold himself if found with another guy--- Ladies don’t like it when a guy is jealous, infact it give them the feeling that a guy is wanting to cage them. Thus, this will lead to repeating the same act if care is not taken.
I am forced to advice the guy. Should I go ahead or mind my business? He is actually my fellowship member at school. I foresee that he may lose the girl in know distant time. What do you think?
Re: Should I Say? by Oluwa4Sure: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
**Long Hiss**
Re: Should I Say? by tardell007(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
Re: Should I Say? by slimyem: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

**Long Hiss**

+10,000
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

**Long Hiss**

@Mumu4Sure he said, Comment not hiss, smh , @OP I will say go ahead, you might be saving him frm a lil headache, and wasting of cash on an unprofitable venture, also try to tell him that being jealous won't get him anywhere,
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
slimyem:

+10,000
-50,000 from your dumbskull,
Re: Should I Say? by slimyem: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
^someone's hurting.
Learn to manage your frustration outside the internet id-iot!
There's just no point coming here to announce it
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Lol, I'm not hurting smiley, I just didn't expect stupidity of that magnitude from you :-/ , he asked for advice, if you can't give it, why stress that pap you call brain by coming here afterall? lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Say? by slimyem: 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
who the fcck are you to question my opinion of whatever?
Has your brain been replaced with that of a deranged dog?
Why are you all up in my shite like ugly on ape.?
You must be close to a mental institution if you think everyone is supposed to think like you or conform to your ideas.
You are a FOOL for daring to qoute me and you'll be crowned king of all FOOLS if you reply me again!
Anuofia!
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
Lol, now see who is spewing out frustration on the internet, I'm sorry I underestimated your stupidity sad, I won't do that again, I promise,
NB; Don't forget to go see a psychiatrist, I think you are losing it, My two Cedis,
Re: Should I Say? by slimyem: 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
^CONFIRMED!
You are the king of FOOLS on Nl and beyond.
I underestimated your idiocy but now i wonder who allowed computers or phones in mental homes.
Psycho,enjoy your freedom while it lasts because its almost time you are chained again!
Re: Should I Say? by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
OP are you a busy body or what?
Re: Should I Say? by Xionez(m): 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
@op
Typical of someone who just felt something for someone. Must be his first time. With time, he gets to know how 'they' work.
Jus leave him be if not you might want to change ur user name to AuntAgatha.
Trust me, i had a friend like that and it was HELL while it lasted.

@freecocoa, i throway salute. smiley
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
Don't you get tired of insulting innocent strangers online, embarassed Or and I wanted to ask, Have you ever sold tomatoes and pepper before:/, cos you sooo, sound lyk one, ((No offence)) cheesy
Re: Should I Say? by freecocoa(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
[quote author=Xionez link=topic=880165.msg10278078#msg10278078 date=1330275429

@freecocoa, i throway salute. smiley
[quote][/quote] My long time no see friend,na me salute you pass o,how you been?
Re: Should I Say? by Oluwa4Sure: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
Nerdy_Poet:

@Mumu4Sure he said, Comment not hiss, smh , @OP I will say go ahead, you might be saving him frm a lil headache, and wasting of cash on an unprofitable venture, also try to tell him that being jealous won't get him anywhere,

can you please underline the word comment in his post?
Just to correct you incase of next time it's "OLUWA4SURE"
That is my own little way of saying 'thank you' to THE MOST-HIGH!!!! Please
no blasphemy

This is a public place and the fact that everybody does not
think or reply to messages the way you want doesn't make them
'MUMU'

Once Again, OLUWA4SURE!!!!
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

can you please underline the word comment in his post?
Just to correct you incase of next time it's "OLUWA4SURE"
That is my own little way of saying 'thank you' to THE MOST-HIGH!!!! Please
no blasphemy

This is a public place and the fact that everybody does not
think or reply to messages the way you want doesn't make them
'MUMU'

Once Again, OLUWA4SURE!!!!
*Slaps my BLASPHEMOUS mouth*, I'm sorri for that bro, and thanks for your matured reply, Are we cool nw, smiley
Re: Should I Say? by 2sexy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
Thank you all for the comments, but I dont see any reason for insulting one another.

Actually, I know what it feels like to love someone more the person does for you. It is not the best thing to do. Iwas there and it did not end well. Infact it all ended sour.

I know what it feels like to go through a heartbreak. I just want to give the advice but also wanted to seek other people's view. No need for insults. I remember back then in 2009, Nl'ers advised me and it has helped me in th e long run.
Re: Should I Say? by mashnino(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
@2sexy

don't mind them

@slimyem

i neva knew you to be dis rogue na,

what's becumin of you dis dais na,
Re: Should I Say? by 1stKlass(f): 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
Now this is interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Should I Say? by 2sexy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2012
Here is a link to the my thread back then.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=434303.msg5928731#msg5928731

Read it and see where I am coming from. Besides, this guy is probably thinking that he could control the whole thing and I know that he can't because life has, in most cases, a different plan for us. We may want to go the right and life pushes us to the left.
Re: Should I Say? by pato405(m): 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
@Slimyem:

your indiscriminate use of foul language is becoming incessant. must you pick up an e-trade of insolence at the slightest provocation? clamp down on your raging pulse girl.
Re: Should I Say? by tpia5: 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
funny thread.

op, since 2010 you're still on this type of thing?
Re: Should I Say? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
Let him figure things out and learn on his own.
Re: Should I Say? by 2sexy(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2012
yield, I think that would be good but on a second thought, what if you were the one, would you have loved to left alone to figure it out on your own and learn or would you have liked to be adviced?
Re: Should I Say? by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 27, 2012
2sexy, If I were this individual, I would want to be left alone to figure it out on my own. With something like this, the best way for growth is to come to your own realization of things. Or experience the situation, however negative it appears (in this case, "to you"). Of course, you're only seeing things from your own perspective and frankly, you don't know what the outcome of the situation would be. Your interference may affect that outcome negatively, plus, you don't even know how it would be received. Fancying members of the opposite s.ex is part of growing up. As with anything else, we make mistakes, we learn, we grow, we move on. Your concern seems like an innocent one and that's admirable because it shows you're caring. But sometimes it's best to take a back seat and let the subject experience and progress on their own, and trust me, he will. I would not get involved.
Re: Should I Say? by Sundayademola(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2012
Wetin concern agbero for twitter handle? @op,hmnmm
Re: Should I Say? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2012
pato405:

@Slimyem:

your indiscriminate use of foul language is becoming incessant. must you pick up an e-trade of insolence at the slightest provocation? clamp down on your raging pulse girl.

Don't mind dat omo ghetto she wants to fit in. grin grin

slimyem:

who the fcck are you to question my opinion of whatever?
Has your brain been replaced with that of a deranged dog?
Why are you all up in my shite like ugly on ape.?
You must be close to a mental institution if you think everyone is supposed to think like you or conform to your ideas.
You are a FOOL for daring to qoute me and you'll be crowned king of all FOOLS if you reply me again!
Anuofia! 

Razzz gal I always known u b agbero, but u try cover up ur tracks wiv some fake persona.Boney-yemz its all over we all no u b OPC chairlady. tongue tongue cool
Re: Should I Say? by Acidosis(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2012
OP, I think you're in love with this guy. .*
Re: Should I Say? by NerdyPoet(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2012
Ghetto will always be ghetto jare, @idowuogbo, I dey hail oooo, wats poppn na?
Re: Should I Say? by itiswell1(m): 7:41am On Feb 27, 2012
Do you know he might misunderstand your good gesture. Why not let him figure things out himself. Or you h
Re: Should I Say? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2012
Nerdy_Poet:

Ghetto will always be ghetto jare, @idowuogbo, I dey hail oooo, wats poppn na?
Wazzup! Narrin dey pop apart from popcorn oo

How ur side? smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Need A Girl / Osita Iheme Romances A White Lady / When She Is Pretty And Sexy, But You Are Too Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.