Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Na So Abroad Life Be? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Na So Abroad Life Be? (40112 Views)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / “I Moved To Dubai At 19 For Photography” – Abroad Life / “I Was In Detention For Three Months”- Abroad Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na So Abroad Life Be? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
My neigbour, a woman who travelled abroad to visit her son who got married to a white woman. She was there for just 4 months. When she came back to Nigeria, she has grown fat.

She was a thin black woman in Nigeria, but within four months stay in abroad, she has turn fatty and abit fair in complexion.

Na So Abroad Life Be?

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ednut1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is funny

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Goodman247: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
Lies lies and lies

26 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Mide3367: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Offpointng: 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Goodman247:
Lies lies and lies

Not a lie, Cuz everything can be costly Abroad but not Food. with an avg minimum wage of $10/hr in the US, if you work 10hrs a day and get $100, I think you're settled for the month in terms of food and fooding stuffs. The only stress abroad is cost of house rent, tax, compulsory insurance and bills here and there. these are what eat 60-70% of ur money

321 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2023
Easier and cheaper to incorporate healthier, less processed food into your diet in Nigeria.

I always glow up when I’m in Nigeria for at least 2 weeks

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sharpwriter(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:
Easier and cheaper to incorporate healthier, less processed food into your diet in Nigeria.

Lol....I agree with the naija healthier foods, but where did you take dix your pix?

5 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

Lol....I agree with the naija healthier foods, but where did you take dix your pix?
I was in the UK, October, literally a week after coming back from Nigeria funnily enough

6 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ednut1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

food we grow with excessive pesticides and store using sniper insecticide lol. The woman was probably indoors mostly and feed with oyinbo carbs and processed food.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sharpwriter(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

I was in the UK, October, literally a week after coming back from Nigeria funnily enough
Hmmmm... Make I shut up, a week returnee from naija still have naija aura rubbed on grin
I wan talk before say your pix dey glow and which glow you dey look for again with this, unless you wanna turn angel smiley

However, I notice that Americanas glow better than londoners, maybe I'm just thinking loud... Am I right or wrong?

12 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Originalsly: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
Hmmm..... four months of junk and no exercise.... sitting and watching TV all day .... not exposed to sunshine and in cold weather.... and who knows .... some extra toning cream ..... why wouldn't she bloat up and lighten up?

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
ednut1:
food we grow with excessive pesticides and store using sniper insecticide lol. The woman was probably indoors mostly and feed with oyinbo carbs and processed food.
Yeah, I know Nigeria has dubious food regulation practices but for the most part, I just find it easier to incorporate healthier eating habits (nutrition wise) into my diet when I’m in Nigeria. We are like, saying the same thing?

12 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... Make I shut up, a week returnee from naija still have naija aura rubbed on grin
I wan talk before say your pix dey glow and which glow you dey look for again with this, unless you wanna turn angel smiley

However, I notice that Americanas glow better than londoners, maybe I'm just thinking loud... Am I right or wrong?
Haha thank you smiley

Americans are worse when it comes to their processed foods but I get what you’re saying. Tap water in the UK is ‘harder’ than in America, perhaps that’s a factor lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by LILTJAY: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
why is 32yrs ednut1 black like charcoal despite staying in Canada for 2yrs now?

grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

if you never marry, let me be your ade ori.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

if you never marry, let me be your ade ori.. cool
Mo ti marry, soz
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Mo ti marry, soz

oniro, inside new year.. on paro, fear god

15 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Sweetvie: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
grin grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

oniro, inside new year.. on paro, fear god
Lol emi ko n sere
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol emi ko n sere

you try with the yoruba

but

RIP yoruba

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

you try with the yoruba

but

RIP yoruba

Lmaooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Lmaooo

enh enh back to the genesis.. let me be your ade ori in nigeria cheesy

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

enh enh back to the genesis.. let me be your ade ori in nigeria cheesy
Are you tall?

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Are you tall?

i go tall pass you shaa.. undecided
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
jimmyolasun:

i go tall pass you shaa.. undecided
Was that the question?

6 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
ibkayee:

Was that the question?

oya mabinu.. i tall small.. shey oni iwa tutu?

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 12:55am On Jan 03, 2023
jimmyolasun:

oya mabinu.. i tall small.. shey oni iwa tutu?
It’s not that cold lol

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 03, 2023
It is very true!

Cakes, cookies, biscuits, chocolates and candies are very cheap abroad. Meat and eggs are relatively inexpensive. Milk is even cheaper than in Nigeria. Coupled with peaceful environment.

Tell me, why won't she get fat?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

It’s not that cold lol

at least you only get hot when necessary? i can deal cheesy
and how much of ibile is in you? as i seek an ibile wife wrapped with a western lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by christianjoy(m): 6:42am On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
My neigbour, a woman who travelled abroad to visit her son who got married to a white woman. She was there for just 4 months. When she came back to Nigeria, she has grown fat.

She is was a thin black woman in Nigeria, but within four months stay in abroad, she has turn fatty and abit fair in complexion.

Na So Abroad Life Be?
I don't know much
But about the body building is really common

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Schrodinger2(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2023
The food and feeding pattern here would most likely make you grow fat, and increase your weight while making you look fresher. First few months after I arrived the US, I also added about 15 pounds without eating regularly. I had to go buy measuring scale for regular check up, and that's why the whites almost always engage in daily exercise.

24 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Johnchrix(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2023
Here’s the breakdown of monthly costs for each type of food plan for a single female. Whereas the thrifty plan bases costs on the 20-50 age group, the other plans use a 19-50 age group.
Thrifty: $240.20
Low-cost: $255.40
Moderate-cost: $312.20
Liberal: $399.20

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Wedding Guests Die In Edo Road Accident (Photos) / Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / Nigeria Info FM Presenter, Deborah Ohamara Dies In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.