Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Na So Abroad Life Be? - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Na So Abroad Life Be? (40134 Views)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / “I Moved To Dubai At 19 For Photography” – Abroad Life / “I Was In Detention For Three Months”- Abroad Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by toujurs: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmyolasun:

oya mabinu.. i tall small.. shey oni iwa tutu?
finished man angry
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

My guy you no see the pic I post? Container and warehouse?

That na where Peter obi business acumen begins and ends. lipsrsealed
hahahaha ok i get you now bros lmaoooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Originalsly: 9:41am On Jan 04, 2023
It's alarming how so many people prefer to defend their ignorance instead by opening their minds to new information .... don't have to open mouth and swallow ... but at least chew on it ... before deciding if to swallow or accept it.
Foods that most people in the US eat are GMO .... and unhealthy.... leading to obesity and long term diseases. These foods are cheaper ... wayyy cheaper than organic/natural foods ... the reverse in Nigeria. Cereals .... corn flakes or whatever that we feed our kids and believe we are feeding them well .... unhealthy. Almost anything that has a sweetener ... including cereals .... sodas ... you name it .... check on ingredients on almost every product from the US.... there is a common ingredient .... high fructose corn syrup... a sweetener... banned in Canada ... banned in the whole of Europe including the UK... you will not see it in their products... but allowed and used widespread in the US.... banned because it causes a whole lot of serious health problems including diabetes.
Anyone who think otherwise ... find out for yourself. Leave corn flakes ... oreo cookies .... Chocolate ..... any meat product or fruit import from like Shop Rite.... leave any of these outside in the open ... you will not see an ant ... or a fly or any insect approach them .... neither will a hawk swoop down to grab the meat.... whatever the fruit .... pineapple..... lime .... tomato..... or vegetable ... it will not wither lr get dry but break down into a pool of water that insects will stay clear of. Do same with local products ... you will see the difference... then ask yourself why.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 9:48am On Jan 04, 2023
toujurs:
finished man angry

You still never wise. Naa una chairman don deactivate yen. Dey give you redpill dose online but naa him wife dey spoon feed am offline. I heard he cries whenever his wife doesn't let him wash her pant.

So murasi. O mo gbon
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
2026 is a long time. but to be honest what we need is a visionary leader who would open up other states as commercial hubs so that people can spread out. create ports and airports and trade hubs in at least 10 states so people can spread out. everybody cannot be in one tiny state. we need a visionary leader. who do you think is visionary among the to 3 ? wink i know your choice. peter obi right ? hehe awon obidients

lol 2062
I don’t want someone who will confuse ‘lead’ for ‘lick’ sha grin

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 10:02am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

grin grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by toujurs: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2023
grin my chair man? So because of puna
jimmyolasun:

You still never wise. Naa una chairman don deactivate yen. Dey give you redpill dose online but naa him wife dey spoon feed am offline. I heard he cries whenever his wife doesn't let him wash her pant.

So murasi. O mo gbon
See as you dey disgrace your manhood, with e ma binu, because of coochie. undecided
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2023
toujurs:
grin my chair man? So because of puna See as you dey disgrace your manhood, with e ma binu, because of coochie. undecided

Lol, when man gets to a certain stage in life.. there are things you look out for and when you see it, you go for it regardless of everyone else opinion.
I no e dey itch your finger to type SIMP, lol.. walai you no fit understand. But take a lesson from that chairman wey deactivate.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by toujurs: 11:05am On Jan 04, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Lol, when man gets to a certain stage in life.. there are things you look out for and when you see it, you go for it regardless of everyone else opinion.
I no e dey itch your finger to type SIMP, lol.. walai you no fit understand. But take a lesson from that chairman wey deactivate.
Anyways the babe worth the simping sha.

But what will vex me, is if you come be two seconds man, wen you date am >:

Because that package, deserve premium back shots.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2023
toujurs:
Anyways the babe worth the simping sha.

But what will vex me, is if you come be two seconds man, wen you date am >:

Because that package, deserve premium back shots.

cheesy
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by kelvinklein219(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
MzErica:

Simp_ass gay!
Eyaaa because it wasn't you, ok, I have seen your profile, I like you too, you my special kinda gurl
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by dettolgel: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

You’re right, still better than some of the junk abroad lol. Bolded would be great

Of course you are right and it is still better.

Almost everything out here is processed and has sugar or its variants in it. That shit is addictive and not good for the health.

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobicove(m): 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
MimiSheWrote:
Lol an average Nigerian that hasn't traveled before always over-estimates "abroad" in their imagination. as if it's another planet and people there breathes in different type of oxygen, Or that white people are such a big deal and much different from us.

Then you finally get there and realize that they also have people that don't shower or brush for days, People who pick their nose and eat it, people who spit on the sidewalk and people who scratch their itchy nyash and balls in public.

grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by studyless123: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
thats kobojunkies modus operandi . moving the goalpost

ibkayee:

You should’ve seen the way he ran into my mentions angry like he hadn’t eaten since morning yet.

You guys will not kill me with laughter this morning. That Kobojunkie is actually a smart guy and he's skilled at producing persuasive arguments. However, he sometimes wants to be consistently inconsistent and inconsistently consistent with his assumptions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by pansophist(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
E sure me say na US she go. American foods are very unhealthy.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by VanuatuWycombe: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Who is Eniola?

Don’t mind him. He doesn’t know you are Ibukun but not Eniola.

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by XYZo: 8:06pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Who is Eniola?

Iwo nau wink
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by dettolgel: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

You’re right, still better than some of the junk abroad lol. Bolded would be great

If I may ask what do you for a living?
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
dettolgel:

If I may ask what do you for a living?
Well I was a Software Engineer up until about 2 months ago, now I’m like a Software Tech Lead I guess since I have more managerial responsibilities now vs being an individual contributor. Why?
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by dettolgel: 11:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Well I was a Software Engineer up until about 2 months ago, now I’m like a Software Tech Lead I guess since I have more managerial responsibilities now vs being an individual contributor. Why?
Software engineering probably swimming in ego. grin

After reading your responses on this thread, I started thinking about the possibility of starting a campaign on how best to combine our cuisine for a healthy meal.

The idea will be to form a working group consisting of lover of foods, people with nutrition and medical experience and people with good experience of the wide ranges of available food in Nigeria etc.

This group will come up with different food combinations (very cheap) and these information will be shared across the country using different platforms like online and religious centres.

This is just me thinking out loud, I am aware that it needs a lot of work and fine tuning and require people with varying experiences more than the aforementioned, but the above is just the core of what needs to be achieved.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
dettolgel:

Software engineering probably swimming in ego. grin

After reading your responses on this thread, I started thinking about the possibility of starting a campaign on how best to combine our cuisine for a healthy meal.

The idea will be to form a working group consisting of lover of foods, people with nutrition and medical experience and people with good experience of the wide ranges of available food in Nigeria etc.

This group will come up with different food combinations (very cheap) and these information will be shared across the country using different platforms like online and religious centres.

This is just me thinking out loud, I am aware that it needs a lot of work and fine tuning and require people with varying experiences more than the aforementioned, but the above is just the core of what needs to be achieved.

Lool no ego here

This sounds cool, only a fair few would get to enjoy/afford it, but still a nice idea nevertheless smiley
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by dettolgel: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2023
ibkayee:

Lool no ego here

This sounds cool, only a fair few would get to enjoy/afford it, but still a nice idea nevertheless smiley

But not for money it should be done for free.

Anything I am doing now aside my day job is to give back to the society.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 12:16am On Jan 05, 2023
dettolgel:

But not for money it should be done for free.

Anything I am doing now aside my day job is to give back to the society.
Ahhh I see, do you work in health and lifestyle? Nutrition? Fitness?
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by dettolgel: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2023
ibkayee:

Ahhh I see, do you work in health and lifestyle? Nutrition? Fitness?

Pharm sector - phase 3 and 4 clinical trial - to be precise.

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 7:15am On Jan 05, 2023
dettolgel:

Pharm sector - phase 3 and 4 clinical trial - to be precise.
Ah cool cool cool
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 7:36am On Jan 05, 2023
studyless123:

You guys will not kill me with laughter this morning. That Kobojunkie is actually a smart guy and he's skilled at producing persuasive arguments. However, he sometimes wants to be consistently inconsistent and inconsistently consistent with his assumptions.
hehe bros you try with the bolded. cheesy cheesy
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by GloriousGbola: 8:00am On Jan 05, 2023
ibkayee:

I er thought head and lick mean the same thing
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

I er thought head and lick mean the same thing
Rotten mind grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
She is feeding well here.

Kobojunkie:
Does she at least feed well? Does she have people taking care of her or around her to keep her happy and all? undecided
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by kafeii123: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2023
baretalk:

Those can be washed off, GMO and heavy preservatives is worse.

I don't know anything about agronomy....So I dont know if merely 'washing it off ' is enough to eliminate such poisons....about GMOs and ehavy preservatives.. one can only hope that real experts will be allowed to investigate this and give unbiased judgements about the safety and long term effects on health

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tanker Explosion At Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Pictures, Video) / The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.