Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Na So Abroad Life Be? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Na So Abroad Life Be? (40153 Views)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / “I Moved To Dubai At 19 For Photography” – Abroad Life / “I Was In Detention For Three Months”- Abroad Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Britishpea: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Not a lie, Cuz everything can be costly Abroad but not Food. with an avg minimum wage of $10/hr in the US, if you work 10hrs a day and get $100, I think you're settled for the month in terms of food and fooding stuffs

Not African food that the woman will be eating. African foods are costly

2 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2023
jimmyolasun:

at least you only get hot when necessary? i can deal cheesy
and how much of ibile is in you? as i seek an ibile wife wrapped with a western lifestyle.
OP is going to flog us for ruining his thread lol

Jokes aside though, mo ti marry lol but urm I have a bit of ibile I guess lol I don’t always use cutlery when I eat eba, does that count? grin

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sharpwriter(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2023
LILTJAY:
why is 32yrs ednut1 black like charcoal despite staying in Canada for 2yrs now?
grin
grin grin grin
Good question... Even Kante and Lukaku wey get money like mad no turn oyinbo.. Dem still retain their charcoal black.. There is something our "abroadians" are not telling us as regards their lifestyle, especially women grin

8 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

OP is going to flog us for ruining his thread lol

Jokes aside though, mo ti marry lol but urm I have a bit of ibile I guess lol I don’t always use cutlery when I eat eba, does that count? grin

To an extent. But if you lick on your fingers after eating okele, that's the ibile I'm talking about. So o ti marry, ah walai I'm heartbroken

3 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2023
jimmyolasun:

To an extent. But if you lick on your fingers after eating okele, that's the ibile I'm talking about. So o ti marry, ah walai I'm heartbroken
Yeah I lick my fingers lol, you will find the bone of your bone (whatever that saying is lol) hopefully
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sharpwriter(m): 10:52am On Jan 03, 2023
Schrodinger2:
The food and feeding pattern here would most likely make you grow fat, and increase your weight while making you look fresher. First few months after I arrived the US, I also added about 15 pounds without eating regularly. I had to go buy measuring scale for regular check up, and that's why the whites almost always engage in daily exercise.
Hmmmm... If their foods had been healthy, they would worry less about those rigorous exercises.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Yeah I lick my fingers lol, you will find the bone of your bone (whatever that saying is lol) hopefully

Yea sure.. oh, and we bear same name tho..
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Yea sure.. oh, and we bear same name tho..
Whoa how did you know my name was Jimmy too? Impressive
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Whoa how did you know my name was Jimmy too? Impressive

Jimmy bit bawo, murasi angry

Ibukun la n so joor

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2023
jimmyolasun:

Jimmy bit bawo, murasi angry

Ibukun la n so joor
grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by jimmyolasun: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:58pm On Jan 03, 2023
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goodman247:
Lies lies and lies

What lies please?!!

Many people I know traveled for even 3 months and came back looking so refreshed and transformed physically!

The absence of stress can do more wonders than you can ever imagine! Even within a short time.

4 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by bigdammyj: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Yes.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Guderian(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol emi ko n sere

Half done grin grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by NaijaCover(m): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by lexy2014: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
My neigbour, a woman who travelled abroad to visit her son who got married to a white woman. She was there for just 4 months. When she came back to Nigeria, she has grown fat.

She was a thin black woman in Nigeria, but within four months stay in abroad, she has turn fatty and abit fair in complexion.

Na So Abroad Life Be?

no picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by baretalk: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
Fat is not good, lots of people abroad are suffering from obesity because of junk food. People are trying to slim down, poor man think being fat is enjoyment, na disease. It's junk food, that's why they spend lots of money on medical insurance, obesity etc. Op poverty don scatter your thinking.

11 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Lordkratus(m): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
Jimmy and ibykee . You guys should continue o some of us dey enjoy una flow

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guderian:

Half done grin grin
Lol are you making fun of my Yoruba?
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by baretalk: 1:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Offpointng:

Not a lie, Cuz everything can be costly Abroad but not Food. with an avg minimum wage of $10/hr in the US, if you work 10hrs a day and get $100, I think you're settled for the month in terms of food and fooding stuffs. The only stress abroad is cost of house rent, tax, compulsory insurance and bills here and there. these are what eat 60-70% of ur money
It's junk food, that's why most poor people in America are suffering from obesity. Organic natural foods are expensive, canned, packaged foods are cheap.

7 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by chatinent: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
In London here, it's quite cold. I do most of the African cusine. It's winter here tho and everyone is all Christmas and new year celebration. Other folks travelled for vacay and holidays.

Omo, Osapa London is a great place to be.

6 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by xandy84: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
She is fat cos for the whole four months, she will be indoor doing nothing and her complexion will be a bit fair cos is indoor. There are too many stress for Naija. You get stress to make it to work, your work stress and you go thru hell going back home daily. Those stress it enough to make you way old than your age.

9 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Guderian(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

Lol are you making fun of my Yoruba?

At all.

Were you born here??
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by baretalk: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hmmmm... If their foods had been healthy, they would worry less about those rigorous exercises.
It's junk food, filled with preservatives and chemicals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2023
Guderian:

At all.

Were you born here??
In Nigeria? Nope
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by baretalk: 1:08pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:
Easier and cheaper to incorporate healthier, less processed food into your diet in Nigeria.

I always glow up when I’m in Nigeria for at least 2 weeks
No mind the Op, na poverty mentality. Our foods are organic, has more quality and nutrition.

5 Likes

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by udemzyudex(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
Goodman247:
Lies lies and lies

Omo no be lie ooo, my friend mama wey travel go there go stay with her sister,omo this one don fair come add weight.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:
Easier and cheaper to incorporate healthier, less processed food into your diet in Nigeria.

I always glow up when I’m in Nigeria for at least 2 weeks

Cheaper? Not true. Raw food is very cheap (in the UK at least) and that includes everything from rice (about £0.50 for a KG) and potatoes to meat , especially chicken which is dirt cheap (starting at £3.something for a full one).

The only thing that might make it easier is that in Nigeria there’s less processed food options being heavily marketed in restaurants (McD burgers and co) and stores (frozen pizzas etc) but that’s a matter of self discipline not the location.

But with discipline, it’s way cheaper and easier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Guderian(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2023
ibkayee:

In Nigeria? Nope

Ok, nice1
So far you able to hear its good..... So you cant be cheated or sold when you come to 9ja
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by MotiveU(f): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
My neigbour, a woman who travelled abroad to visit her son who got married to a white woman. She was there for just 4 months. When she came back to Nigeria, she has grown fat.

She was a thin black woman in Nigeria, but within four months stay in abroad, she has turn fatty and abit fair in complexion.

Na So Abroad Life Be?

Pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos) / Oriola Aregbesola: US Navy Announces Sailor Who Died In The Red Sea / EU Plans To Impose Visa Restrictions On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.