Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Na So Abroad Life Be? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Na So Abroad Life Be? (40149 Views)

Akwa Ibom And Europe Standard Of Road Na 5&6 .. Photos / “I Moved To Dubai At 19 For Photography” – Abroad Life / “I Was In Detention For Three Months”- Abroad Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
Smartguyboy:
If abroad do really change black people skin why the like of N’Golo Kante can’t change?

Na junk food Dey make people fat for abroad oh not healthy food which is expensive.
Where do you folks keep getting these nonsense ideas from? How can healthy food be expensive? undecided
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Lekan239(m): 7:30pm On Jan 03, 2023
kabukabu50:

I'm sure you're alone in that thought process hon.

There's a reason average life expectancy in the US is 51 in Nigeria and 79 in the US
keep believing all those fallacy. Live expectancy is 51 and most of Nigeria past and present leaders are over 70
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
eDarlling:
My neigbour, a woman who travelled abroad to visit her son who got married to a white woman. She was there for just 4 months. When she came back to Nigeria, she has grown fat.

She was a thin black woman in Nigeria, but within four months stay in abroad, she has turn fatty and abit fair in complexion.

Na So Abroad Life Be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by kabukabu50(m): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lekan239:
keep believing all those fallacy. Live expectancy is 51 and most of Nigeria past and present leaders are over 70

Bro,just say you don't know how statistics works instead of throwing out anecdotal evidence.

The average life expectancy is 51.

Go argue with the World Health Organization.

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
Lekan239:
That's the irony isn't it? The ones who supposedly eat healthy foods die easily and quickly too whereas the ones who have access to eat all the junk out there are instead living longer. undecided

No, be the rich politicians and moguls for there dey buy ticket go France to eat icecream? Dem go carry pot belle dey waka like thieves yet they live longer than average Nigerians who you lot pretend eat healthier. undecided
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
first picture was taken at MMA on the 9th of December when i left Nigeria…. 2nd picture was taken 4 days ago in Aberdeen. Same phone, no filter. It’s not even up to a month yet.
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So, are you heading back to resume the first-picture mode lipsrsealed

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by FiremanX: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
cc Fire.manx do you believe this troll?
Hahaha no be troll she be oh and na true, na UK base she be, but nah ibadan girl. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO

So, are you heading back to resume the first-picture mode lipsrsealed
God forbid…… i am remaining where I am in the UK. No Nigeria for me for now
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 9:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
God forbid…… i am remaining where I am in the UK. No Nigeria for me for now
ROFLMAO!!!

ngbo! shey na junk food transform your face from looking poverty-stricken to a recovering-from-poverty mode in only so many days? undecided

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO!!!

ngbo! shey na junk food transform your face from looking poverty-stricken to a recovering-from-poverty mode in only so many days? undecided
not junk o… regular food. To think I was not poverty stricken when I was still in Nigeria. I was very okay but omooooo grin
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
not junk o… regular food. To think I was not poverty stricken when I was still in Nigeria. I was very okay but omooooo grin
Was it stress and sun then that was whipping all the cells in your body or what? grin
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

You need to open your own thread to counter these ideas abeg.... that your post is really hilarious. 2023, make we hash these myths of better food only in Nigeria nonsense out abeg! grin

Ping me when you do abeg! grin

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
Originalsly:
Hmmm..... four months of junk and no exercise.... sitting and watching TV all day .... not exposed to sunshine and in cold weather.... and who knows .... some extra toning cream ..... why wouldn't she bloat up and lighten up?
Stop the lies! grin

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Was it stress and sun then that was whipping all the cells in your body or what? grin
ROFLMAO
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

You need to open your own thread to counter these ideas abeg.... that your post is really hilarious. 2023, make we hash these myths of better food only in Nigeria nonsense out abeg! grin
Don’t let those discouraging posts get to you o. Every type of food is here and there are Nigerian stores but forget Nigerian stores first…. Even the supermarkets they have here sell almost everything we’re used to eating. Is it rice, Spaghetti, irish or sweet potatoes, is it vegetables? I’ve eaten junk just once since I came. Some supermarkets are more expensive than others and for every item you have different price ranges meaning you have options. Only a closed minded person wont find it easy. This is dinner of jollof rice and everything was gotten from 1 supermarket that isn’t African. If you see chicken i buy for just 4 pounds ehn. I swear you can never but same for just 4k in Nigeria. The quantity is much for just 4 pounds

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Kobojunkie: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Don’t let those discouraging posts get to you o. Every type of food is here and there are Nigerian stores but forget Nigerian stores first…. Even the supermarkets they have here sell almost everything we’re used to eating. Is it rice, Spaghetti, irish or sweet potatoes, is it vegetables? I’ve eaten junk just once since I came. Some supermarkets are more expensive than others and for every item you have different price ranges meaning you have options. Only a closed minded person wont find it easy. This is dinner of jollof rice and everything was gotten from 1 supermarket that isn’t African. If you see chicken i buy for just 4 pounds ehn. I swear you can never but same for just 4k in Nigeria. The quantity is much for just 4 pounds
Oh, I know they are being deceitful! undecided
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by Chrislaws: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2023
OP, is your post a complaint or a compliment?

Peace of mind can work wonders for your health and wellbeing, try living outside that discomfort zone where ever you are and live somewhere else for a change.

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by damzy88: 1:11am On Jan 04, 2023
ceaser:
Having a life of both worlds isn't a bad idea though. The most insanely great part is having the funds to go round the world, visiting many countries at interval. Then come back to Nigeria again for recess.

But you can only get this opportunity fully if you already have the bucks, have a big and booming business in Nigeria or overseas and if you are a corrupt Nigerian politician or the kids of a Nigerian politician.
Very well said. Only few Nigerians can do what you said in the last paragraph.
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by dettolgel: 3:44am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Sure I will give you a typical example of a meal that is easy/convenient to get in Naija and tends to be healthi-er and nutritionally superior in comparison to foods like McDonald’s, frozen pizza etc abroad

Eba and efo
Jollof rice
Moin moin

Thanks. 1 and 2 have large number of carbohydrates ?

We might end up eating 3 with pap or garri which also contains a lot of carbohydrates?

I think we consume a lot of carbohydrates in our meal. Though we have a lot of variety of food maybe we should start like a nation wide campaign teaching people how to plan a balance and healthier meal using our local cuisines.

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 4:38am On Jan 04, 2023
dettolgel:

Thanks. 1 and 2 has large number of carbohydrates ?

We might end up eating 3 with pap or garri which also contains a lot of carbohydrates?

I think we consume a lot of carbohydrates in our meal. Though we have a lot of variety of food maybe we should start like a nation wide campaign teaching people how to plan a balance and healthier meal using our local cuisines.
You’re right, still better than some of the junk abroad lol. Bolded would be great
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 8:00am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

It gets tiring arguing with people who move the goal post and are committed to misunderstanding things. I hope the rest of your week gets better since it seems you’re in a bit of a mood today. Take care
thats kobojunkies modus operandi . moving the goalpost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
thats kobojunkies modus operandi . moving the goalpost
You should’ve seen the way he ran into my mentions angry like he hadn’t eaten since morning yet.

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:03am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

You should’ve seen the way he ran into my mentions angry like he hadn’t eaten since morning yet.
hehe brah or madam ( what gender is he or she ? ) is just downright crazy. its possible he hasnt eaten since morning. things are tough on the planet. hyperinflation grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
hehe brah or madam ( what gender is he or she ? ) is just downright crazy. its possible he hasnt eaten since morning things are tough on the planet. hyerinflation grin grin grin grin
I’ve always felt they were male lol
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

I’ve always felt they were male lol
ahhh interesting cuz i thought he was a female. hmmm. strange fellow grin

maybe a hermahrodite ? lol
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 9:06am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
ahhh interesting cuz i thought he was a female. hmmm. strange fellow grin
Pretty sure they’re a guy sha, of course I could be wrong though

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:09am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Pretty sure they’re a guy sha, of course I could be wrong though
ahhhh cool runnings. ibkayee. well its 2023. hows london looking ? everybody fine ? or sunak has started bringing the pain ? lol

they do say for the british invasion and colonization of india he may want to bring that pain. revenge lol
the empire strikes back
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
ahhhh cool runnings. ibkayee. well its 2023. hows london looking ? everybody fine ? or sunak has started bringing the pain ? lol

they do say for the british invasion and colonization of india he may want to bring that pain. revenge lol
the empire strikes back
Lool London’s fine o, I resumed work yesterday sha so back to regular scheduling

No Rishi has not avenged his ancestors yet but it’s still early days grin

How’s Lagos?
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Lool London’s fine o, I resumed work yesterday sha so back to regular scheduling

No Rishi has not avenged his ancestors yet but it’s still early days grin

How’s Lagos?
wow back to work. well it is from home right ? so not so brutal. lol rishi bidding his time. lagos ? hmm its very very nice and peaceful. the streets are empty. not too many mad men behind wheels. BECAUSE EVERYBODY has returned to their states for the holidays. lets hope they all stay there grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by ibkayee(f): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
wow back to work. well it is from home right ? so not so brutal. lol rishi bidding his time. lagos ? hmm its very very nice and peaceful. the streets are empty. not too many mad men behind wheels. BECAUSE EVERYBODY has returned to their states for the holidays. lets hope they all stay there grin grin grin grin
Yeah it’s from home which is convenient tongue

Lol don’t worry your 4th mainland bridge is alleged to be scheduled for completion in 2062 2026 so traffic should free up a bit in Lagos
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2023
ibkayee:

Yeah it’s from home which is convenient tongue

Lol don’t worry your 4th mainland bridge is alleged to be scheduled for completion in 2062 2026 so traffic should free up a bit in Lagos
2026 is a long time. but to be honest what we need is a visionary leader who would open up other states as commercial hubs so that people can spread out. create ports and airports and trade hubs in at least 10 states so people can spread out. everybody cannot be in one tiny state. we need a visionary leader. who do you think is visionary among the to 3 ? wink i know your choice. peter obi right ? hehe awon obidients

lol 2062
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by GloriousGbola: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
2026 is a long time. but to be honest what we need is a visionary leader who would open up other states as commercial hubs so that people can spread out. create ports and airports and trade hubs in at least 10 states so people can spread out. everybody cannot be in one tiny state. we need a visionary leader. who do you think is visionary among the to 3 ? wink i know your choice. peter obi right ? hehe awon obidients

lol 2062

Peter obi is coming to liberalise the economy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by sukkot: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Peter obi is coming to liberalise the economy!
oh you think he is the man for the job ? you have that much confidence in him ?
Re: Na So Abroad Life Be? by GloriousGbola: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2023
sukkot:
oh you think he is the man for the job ? you have that much confidence in him ?

My guy you no see the pic I post? Container and warehouse?

That na where Peter obi business acumen begins and ends. lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The True State Of Lagos Light Rail Marina Axis - Photos / Live: My Tour Around North East Nigeria 2. / Over 20 People, Children Die In Cars Trapped In Snow Storm In Pakistan(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.