Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (52841 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by adenigga(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki. The noose is tightening. The next few days will be very interesting.
Watch out for ANAP polls on the last week of January.
After the ex heads of state have endorsed Obi, the poll will be like this: Peter Obi 58%, Atiku 20% Tinubu 18% Kwankwaso 4%.
Amen!!!!!

So that our situations will not be like.........

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Leeofdleetemple: 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Dr Wicked Wike
The bomb �� machine to Atiku camp
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by israelp(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
MannyOnye:
https://gwg.ng/2023/01/02/wike-mocks-atiku-over-obasanjos-snub/
wike na real G .... first Nigeria politician dats brave n fearless to speak whatever dats please him....real G.O.A.T grin grin .... atiku should fire back if him can, grin grin ...God bless wike
God bless Nigeria
God bless me ..amen!!!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot wink

"Parrot" you meant?
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by searchlight: 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

We have so many thieves in Nigeria but TINUBU is the biggest of them all.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Dododawa01: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the same men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.

Your mumu never do. 2019 when Atiku and Obi contested under PDP, Atiku was a messiah and 2023, Atiku is a rogue but Obi is Saint. Your eyes go soon clear come feb 25th

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by becky39000(m): 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
3ple9iner:

This excuse you people give is stale, if he were to mean good for Nigeria he would have supported another candidate who is brilliant and ready to rule, even if the candidate does not win, he could have build from there till now not moving between thieves and telling us you mean well for us.

Give an example of such a leader with the qualities that you stated above that contested the 2019 elections also.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Indispensable85(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike d neck presser. Lol
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by TristanX: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

So u had write all these epistles because of pain.

The painment must be real. U will wail till u gasp for breath

Wail on Mr. Wailer

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ZooOga: 7:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
I just watched the video of Gov Wike's talk about Atiku and don't get how this is described as mocking which is meant to be funny or humorous.
He delivered a very serious summation of his thoughts on current events.

Video Of Wike Mocking Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Peter Obi by Naijalarry: 6:05pm

https://www.nairaland.com/7506803/video-wike-mocking-atiku-over
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by assholemods: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot wink
Wike is a murder!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Jeboy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2023
You actually looks like your moniker ��

CoronaVirusRelo:

Who I credited him to being an intelligent thief!

His loots are not in his name but family members name!

Obi governed Anambra for 8 years with monthly FG allocation running to billions/month

Have you ever imagined what Obi did with this billions? Absolutely nothing to show for it. How come Obiano was able to outperform Obi even when allocation was higher under Obi?

Let me tell you what he did, he constructed a loot pipeline from Anambra state treasury to safe havens.

Money was just hitting Anambra account and automatically wired out of the country.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Blaqputin(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Okie
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ZACHIE: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
Ode
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Randy111(m): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the same men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.

This is exactly where I stand.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ultimateprof: 7:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
I'm going to vote for Peter Obi anything that want to happen let it happen!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by asanausana91: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku stop Obasanjo evil agenda of third term, so I am not surprised that Obasanjo didn't endorsed him.
Obasanjo rejected Jonathan
Obasanjo rejected Atiku
Obasanjo rejected Buhari
Obasanjo is just after a mumu candidate that he can control.
Obasanjo cannot even win his polling unit.
Atiku has already won the election.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by victorsola: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:
Obasanjo has been Atiku Nightmare from Day 1, Obasanjo Has Told Nigerians Everything About Atiku They need to Know
Obasanjo is only pained that atiku did not allow is third term bid. Obasanjo is worse than atiku
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Ak83: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools
millions of yoruba christians are ready to vote for ASIWAJU come february elections.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by mctony5050(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
Does it matter who endorces who ,the election is between Atikur and Tinubu and Atikur has an upper hand,it's Atikur turn and just like so many people were shocked and disappointed by Messi world cup record that's how so many will feel when Atikur is declared the winner....before the world finals Argentina was not the world favorite but France and God fall their hand as He go fall people hand when His Excellency Alhaji Atikur will be declared winner come Feb 28
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Atarachi1: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
But this is the truth when your boss cannot recommend you.. then something is fundamentally wrong....
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jostoman:
you people just hate Atiku because he is a northerner, so what do you have to say to atiku now for picking okowa?
Atiku is working with a betrayer because he knows betrayers are the first to die in any battle, imagine him saying he is the stepping stone to south east presidency and yet still promising Okowa Presidency through the back door if he wins. Anyways, vote Peter Obi 2023.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by WhizdomXX(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
mctony5050:
Does it matter who endorces who ,the election is between Atikur and Tinubu and Atikur has an upper hand,it's Atikur turn and just like so many people were shocked and disappointed by Messi world cup record that's how so many will feel when Atikur is declared the winner....before the world finals Argentina was not the world favorite but France and God fall their hand as He go fall people hand when His Excellency Alhaji Atikur will be declared winner come Feb 28
You are not God. Obi will be sworn in on May 29th.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by felzokugo(m): 8:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Clap 4 ur sef!! Tilumbu urchin speaking.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by P24global: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2023
Nigerians are waiting for justice
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by NothingDoMe: 8:12pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu will birth Biafra through a constitutional path.

Nigerians are already fed-up of the region and it’s time to let them go.
Don't let the North see this thing you have written oh.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by SugarGirl44(f): 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

Your name should have been Dull Politician.
Obi was working with this same atiku just some months ago, but suddenly he’s now a saint.
Something is definitely wrong with you zombidiotss.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by desiredhome: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by desiredhome: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
israelp:
wike na real G .... first Nigeria politician dats brave n fearless to speak whatever dats please him....real G.O.A.T grin grin .... atiku should fire back if him can, grin grin ...God bless wike
God bless Nigeria
God bless me ..amen!!!
Silent is the best answer to a f...
It's not by barking....
Wicked wike was making noise allover the place before the primary election while Atiku was just watching......
Laslas Atiku won.....
Wicked wike has been on the loose barking again and again since he lost while Atiku is still quite and calculating.......
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by nony43(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity

Go on twitter and read what his commissioners and P.A’s are writing . Yes give us Biafra and live with herdsmen forever.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Look at how you're convulsing all over. You're gradually sounding like a mad man in the market because of your zombie work. Smh
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity
Stay quite Mr man. Your Druggie Tinubu can never rule Nigeria,get it into your skull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election / Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.