Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (52843 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by mrvitalis(m): 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

And what did Atiku do afterwards? He left because he saw that APC ideology was not about looting and amassing wealth for personal use!

And what did he do next? Aligned back with same party that ruined Nigeria for 16 years, and made the most intelligent thief in the party, his vice.

Atiku did that because he shared same common grounds with Peter. Atiku can never pick an honest person as a vice.
Lmfao did a human being with brain write the above ? You don't even have common knowledge of recent history smh
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Igboslayer: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2023
Antoeni:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/02/wike-mocks-atiku-over-obasanjos-endorsement-of-obi-for-president/
Wike has opened a can of worm that will destroy both Atiku and OBI in one go.

OBJ couldn’t endorse Atiku because he was described by Obasanjo as disloyal and a liar.

OBI was a former ally of Atiku and he almost prostrate for him when he saw him in a political rally.

Today OBJ has endorsed OBI the man that used to love Atiku. OBI with his feminine voice and poise, ran to OBJ for support, a man that wants a third term.

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

You finally dragged Peter obi into this matter. Honestly this guy is giving you people tough time. Corruption is really fighting back

2 Likes

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ElSudani: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

First, we had two contenders in the race in 2019 - others were wasting their time and resources. One was a totally clueless herder and the other is a thief who has created jobs across the country.

So, I proudly chose the latter ahead of the first because I wanted to kick out incompetent Buhari. I believe that incompetence and wrongdoings must have consequences in this part of the world.

Unfortunately, the vast majority preferred to continue with the incompetent one. Now, I am being made to buy things at triple times their original prices for no decision of mine.

But you see this time, we have two good options in Obi and Kwankwanso. So, if the vast majority decide to continue with the old oppressors, na to leave this country for una.

You are currently buying things at higher prices because there's a global inflation affecting even the most advanced countries. This is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Obi is a non starter, what did he achieve as the governor of Anambra? This is a rhetorical question because nobody has been able to satisfactorily answer this question, not even Obi himself.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by FireUpNow(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot wink
A patriot you call him? Nah! Because Wike is very much aware that OBJ and Atiku have a beef way back till date so Wike is telling us nothing
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by PROPEACE: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Wike is a patriot parrot wink FIXED!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by tesppidd: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike, Amaechi was your principal.

Can he endorse and recommend you?

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by IfnobeGod20: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

The news is principally on Atiku but you went your normal macabre dance to attack Peter Obi. The way Obi is living rent free in your brain, calls for concerted effort on you.
Peter Obi is a brilliant thief but he has never been prosecuted for once either at the normal court or through CCT. Just for once he has never been call up to question while your candidate has been prosecuted for graft and many issues still hanging on his neck till date in the law courts for various offences against the state.
You also called Obi illiterate. A billionaire illiterate that was a chairman of three banks, a two term governor, a director of SEC and a successful businessman. I know if you're half of what he has become in life, you won't be fighting up and down for politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ehissi(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
W
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Aboguede(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu will birth Biafra through a constitutional path.

Nigerians are already fed-up of the region and it’s time to let them go.

That will be after nyamiri and Igbos finish ruling you and ur Kings men through okwute Peter olamide Mohammed Obi.

Iseee

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by longayink: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the same men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.

Wow. Ethnoreligious bigotry makes many Nigerians want to submit to their predators.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by becky39000(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
3ple9iner:
Same Obasanjo that endorsed Atiku in the 2019 general elections?

The race was between Buhari & Atiku.
So he decisively chose what he presumed to be the "lesser" evil between the two.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity
And South South will likely go their way if Biafra goes
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Jaftee75: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
This is best news i am seeing today
Lordjb27: Great forum.....Best Nairaland alternative ever

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2023
Aboguede:

That will be after nyamiri and Igbos finish ruling you and ur Kings men through okwute Peter olamide Mohammed Obi.

Iseee

You think people are foolish!

We all remember the insults and name calling prior to election.

Relax! Peter’s loss will make the Guinness book of records
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by obijelo(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Atiku has become wike nightmare.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Aboguede(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2023
Igboslayer:
Wike has opened a can of worm that will destroy both Atiku and OBI in one go.

OBJ couldn’t endorse Atiku because he was described by Obasanjo as disloyal and a liar.

OBI was a former ally of Atiku and he almost prostrate for him when he saw him in a political rally.

Today OBJ has endorsed OBI the man that used to love Atiku. OBI with his feminine voice and poise, ran to OBJ for support, a man that wants a third term.

Intelligent analysis grin

Nevertheless, Peter nyamiri olamide Mohammed Obi will rule you and ur Kings men with iron hand.

Take this to the bank

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by jaxxy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobonaire234:
Atiku will still win.

The election is going to go to a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu, with Obi asking his voters to support Atiku.

Peter Obi will win.

atiku 2nd and tinubu 3rd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by yerimastyle(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obidient children i told you wike never liked obi he is one the reason obi left pdp so you better rethink and vote the lesser devil if emilokan enter otipari ni yen oh. I come in peace
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by OfficialP: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity

How can your subordinates endorse their principal, what weight does that have?

Dear, it's principals that endorses subordinates
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Igboslayer: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=Aboguede post=119642612][/quote]Eeeyah

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by stuffs2002: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2023
Coolsperm:
Yoruba Christian's will never vote for Muslim Muslim ticket, we are not fools

Says IPOB
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by SmartPolician: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

You are currently buying things at higher prices because there's a global inflation affecting even the most advanced countries. This is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

Listen, I know when a leader is in charge and he's making efforts to stay in charge. Buhari has no leadership skills and didn't even care to surround himself with competent people. He's on an ego trip at the expense of 200 million lives

Obi is a non starter, what did he achieve as the governor of Anambra? This is a rhetorical question because nobody has been able to satisfactorily answer this question, not even Obi himself.

Even I write a book on this, you will read it and still turn around to claim that you didn't see any achievements. So, I won't bother myself with this.

My last message to you is that you should go and vote for your oppressor in peace. Don't bother replying me because I will neither read it nor reply you.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2023
Gouyinata:
Omo If Atiku enters wike eyes go see pepper o
Nothing go happen my guy. All na politics
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nursepepeye(f): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

you have a mental problem.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by AbidoyeAyobami(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
2023: Former President Olusegun Obasanjo Spotted Dancing Hours After Endorsing Peter Obi For President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_fSjvw3FRE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Ofolete: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
3ple9iner:
He endorsed him because Atiku is better than Buhari while Obi is better than Atiku. Tinubu is also better than Buhari if not his incapacitated situation.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by djkirkoo2(m): 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
3ple9iner:
believe Obasanjo at your own peril. Him and Wike talks with both sides of their mouths.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by IfnobeGod20: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

It is a global issue but why we always compare ourselves with system that is far better than us. The minimum wage pay per hour in US is $7.25 per hour in UK is £9.18 per hour while in Nigeria is a $0.64 per hour. Why the people you claim is experiencing same global inflation still send money to you in Nigeria but you in Nigeria cannot send to them. Can you correlate that?
It is a global issue but the impact is worst in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by saysoo: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by djkirkoo2(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofolete:

He endorsed him because Atiku is better than Buhari while Obi is better than Atiku. Tinubu is also better than Buhari if not in incapacitated situation.
how lame is this your defense mechanism, wasn't there other candidates to endorse in 2019?
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Sunnyski: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Says an urchin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldiers Invade Nnamdi Kanu’s Community, Afaraukwu Ibeku, Umuahia / MKO Abiola And Kudirat Abiola's Graves (Photos) / Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.