Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi (52838 Views)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders / Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Protest Rocks Lagos Over Obasanjo's Alleged Plan To Install Interim Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ElSudani: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:

My last message to you is that you should go and vote for your oppressor in peace. Don't bother replying me because I will neither read it nor reply you.

Just what I thought, even if Obi was caught in a bank with a balaclava on his face and a pistol in his hand you will still find a way to rationalize it.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Sleekfingers: 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Kobonaire234:

Atiku would still win (Note that I do not support him, or Obi or the BAT....)

What will happen is that the first round will end with Atiku first, then tinubu then Obi.

Since neither of them would have won enough to win the presidency outright...INEC would have to do a runoff BETWEEN the top 2...Atiku and Tinubu

Atiku would end up getting support from Obi...and would win round 2...and the presidency.

It's the only realistic outcome. I am wishing for an Obi victory outright (even though I do not back him, he is the least worst of the three)...or even better still, we vote out PDP, LP, APC, and NNPP (my dream outcome)...but wishes are not horses.

Well said......let Just keep our fingers crossed
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Aboguede(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
A teacher does not insult or name call his students. Therefore Igbos as you like or Peter obi's supporters can only educate mugus like u shocked

By the way, am neutral but I hate nonsense shocked

CoronaVirusRelo:

You think people are foolish!

We all remember the insults and name calling prior to election.

Relax! Peter’s loss will make the Guinness book of records
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ChukwukaEze: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
The principle of Nigerian politics is simple: wait until the last minute to do the unexpected, leaving the uninitiated in the dark. The more you look. . .
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Funflipper: 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2023
bennybuhari:
Is it true OBJ called Atiku a thief?

The answer is right below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjOrbDvrWHU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdXXTsHTxQg

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Ofodirinwa: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
I would like to see Atiku win to shut Wike up. I would also like to see Obi win because I think he will do well, so the election is win/win for be because I don't think Tinubu has a shot and Kwankwaso seems decent from what little I know about him.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Babastrong(m): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
[quote author=SmartPolician post=119641010]It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the same men who represent everything wrong with this unfortunate country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome. [ You're talking as if obi is an angel. What did he do in anambra when he was governor? Is anambra now the best state in nigeria? See, nigerians know the tactic, Obi is biafra agenda. You should present a better patriot from igbo land come 2030. Obi will surely lose this.]
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ChukwukaEze: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Just what I thought, even if Obi was caught in a bank with a balaclava on his face and a pistol in his hand you will still find a way to rationalize it.
It is called survival. There is no law against thatcheesy
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Acidosis(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity

Peter Obi is not your regular politician. You're used to sucking the feet of your oppressors so the idea of public officers returning to their private businesses after their tenure is alien to you.

Peter Obi had commissioners like every other governor. Some of them with social media accounts have come out to speak positive things about him. They all don't have to be in your face constituting nuisance in the Nigeria's political space.

After 8 years, they all returned to their private businesses and professions. Every governor must not raise a cartel of political bandits who after 8 years want to remain stuck in power, siphoning your resources and treasury at the detriment of current and yet-to-come generations.

Purge your mind. Slavery starts right from the mind. The idea that Tinubu raised men is the greatest form of insanity that can befall a man. Who or what did Tinubu raise outside politics?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by bentenny(m): 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
ronalmagic10:

In the same vein, since Peteru obi's deputy, commissioners, successors and colleagues have all failed to endorse him then something is fundamentally wrong with him

Only people behind him are ipob members or sympathizers, corrupt cabal headed by Obasanjo and Babaginda along with few misguided youths

They will all fail woefully.

Igbos will NEVER be president of Nigeria. A country and people they hate so much

I'm sure Tinubu will grant them their beloved Biafra so they can kill, maim and destroy themselves to eternity
Abeg the ultimate tears don do....just small endorsement from obasanjo and the entire place is filled with wailings! grin
Meanwhile Obasanjo aka the real table shaker is doing this to mikano and balablu grin

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by scholes23(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
H
For hammer
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by doggedfighter(f): 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
scholes23:

For hammer

Wike hammers Atiku grin
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by DanAugust2021: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
OfficialP:

How can your subordinates endorse their principal, what weight does that have?

Dear, it's principals that endorses subordinates
You no know say some people no Sabi read? Some wey read de still no understand. Just leave dat guy make him dey publicize him ignorance.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ElSudani: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
ChukwukaEze:
It is called survival. There is no law against thatcheesy

Hehehe, I hear you.

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by bentenny(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
lonecatt:
wike be raining bombs on atiku's camp grin
Something like this.... grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by XTHRONE(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

Your brain need to be taken away from you, it's doing you more harm than good.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
XTHRONE:

Your brain need to be taken away from you, it's doing you more harm than good.

You are funny!
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by 3ple9iner: 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofolete:

He endorsed him because Atiku is better than Buhari while Obi is better than Atiku. Tinubu is also better than Buhari if not his incapacitated situation.
So we are looking for better candidates and not the best.
I am learning new things here.
Even if we are to look closely, Buhari is a better president than governor Obi.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
If Atiku wins this election, Wike is FINISHED.

I am sure there is a reason why OBJ does not want Atiku to win.

And I don't think that reason is hatred. It is FEAR.

Many people will go on voluntary exile should Atiku win.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Progressives4lov(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
Wike don't finish him pls.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Cantonese: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
“I was praying that Obasanjo should not say anything. When I saw the letter last night, I was touched. If your principal cannot recommend you, then there is something fundamentally wrong,” Wike said

Wike said it all!

Why you have to know that Atiku works ONLY with his kind, and why he had to make Peter his vice in the last election.

Atiku knew Peter was a brilliant thief who could constructively divert Nigerias commonwealth to foreign safe havens.

One of the major reason Atiku worked with Obi was that, he knew Obi was very good with lies and a perfectionist with massaging the ego of illiterates!

The finishing remain for Wike to announce Obi as expected this January.

Structureless man don dey show dem.

E dey pain dem die.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Cantonese:

The finishing remain for Wike to announce Obi as expected this January.

Structureless man don dey show dem.

E dey pain dem die.

Wike announce?

You watch too much cartoons.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ofodirinwa:
I would like to see Atiku win to shut Wike up. I would also like to see Obi win because I think he will do well, so the election is win/win for be because I don't think Tinubu has a shot and Kwankwaso seems decent from what little I know about him.

Obi will perform the most woeful.

All you will get daily is a dose of statistics while your sufferings will multiply.

I think Atiku is a great guy. But OBJ has made him so unmarketable. And there is the money laundering case still unattended to.

Tinubu is the one who is very much likely to perform well of the three.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by 3ple9iner: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
becky39000:

The race was between Buhari & Atiku.
So he decisively chose what he presumed to be the "lesser" evil between the two.
This excuse you people give is stale, if he were to mean good for Nigeria he would have supported another candidate who is brilliant and ready to rule, even if the candidate does not win, he could have build from there till now not moving between thieves and telling us you mean well for us.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by diggindeep: 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

You sha found a way to drag Obi into.

Pele my dear.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2023
ElSudani:

Should Obi win, that is what we will get for 4 years.

Excuses upon excuses from his followers and himself.

His administration will be reminiscent of the regime of Napoleon in Animal Farm.

He would use statistics to bamboozle people into believing that he is working.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by ZombieTERROR: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wike said it all!

Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by Alliswell248: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
SmartPolician:
It would have been an abomination for me to choose between Tinubu and Atiku - the same men who represent everything wrong with this <strike> unfortunate </strike> Blessed country. I wouldn't have bothered to vote at all.

On the flip side, thank God that Peter Obi is in this race! We now have a choice to either fix the country OR stay on the leash of our captors and keep wallowing in Stockholm syndrome.

Easy please. Nigeria to me is blessed.
This is a new year , be careful of your utterances.
Politics is never a do or die affair.
Thank you.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by lereinter(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2023
Look at who wants to be President

Very petty and Immature

The Atiku he has been spiting has never looked his side

Just a piece of shīt
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by asksafe(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Obasanjo has no weight to endorse anybody. He’s also a failure and has nothing to offer.
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by israelp(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jostoman:
you people just hate Atiku because he is a northerner, so what do you have to say to atiku now for picking okowa?
Okowa na person? Someone dat destroy delta state with stealing...dat horse teeth angry
Re: Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi by MannyOnye: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari’s ‘Hidden’ Ministers By Daily Trust / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Outcome Of The National Assembly Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.