Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare (15783 Views)

This Davido And Psquare Fight Sha,na Wa O / Psquare's Lola Omatayo And Wizkid's Tani Omotayo Are Blood Sisters (LOOK) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by nolongtin(m): 10:51pm On Sep 07, 2011
The glo deal was political go figure, add 2 n 2 together.dbanj supportin jona,with glo havin ibb as part owners.if u support my enemy ur my enemy.
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by AmAlone: 1:19am On Sep 08, 2011
baby-boy:

By your analysis you would say Cheryl Cole is a bigger singer than both Lady GaGa and Rihanna, just because Cheryl Cole has more hits on youtube oh give me a break, (or a kitkat)

Why didn't you do your research before writting?
I am not saying my above statement is 100% correct
But it is 95% to 5.

For example, Tuface has less hit that even d'banj(mainly because he don't shoot good videos!!!)
But D'banj shoot better videos that P square, but P square do better musics.

I don't know where you got your fact anyways.
Your Cheryl Cole is no match for Lady Gaga or Rihanna my dear!!!!!

Her highest hit got just(Fight For This Love): 32,966,726 views (she have even hit up to 40million views every!!! tongue tongue)
Lady gaga highest hit "Bad Romance" got: 411,865,142 views (some of her other songs  hit 100million, 150million, 180million and so on!!)

Rihanna highest video hit : 203,909,593 views (what's my name).
167,159,406 views  for the sone rude boy!!!!

So at least naow you know,

---——-/´¯/)——--(\¯`\

———/—//———--\\—\

——--/—//————-\\—\

—-/´¯/—/´¯\———/¯`\—\¯`\

-/-/--/—/—/-|_—-_|-\---\—\—\-\ -

(-(—(—(—/-)--)--(--(-\—)—)—)-)

-\————\/--/—\—\/————/

--\———— /——\-————/

—\-———-(———)———-/ baby boy!!!!
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 08, 2011
Uncalled for oga.
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by MrGlobe(m): 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2011
Mod's please lock this thread. Am tired of seeing updates on my mail. Psquare and team has infiltrated the thread. Wonder how youtube videos is now the landmark for knowing most popular artists. lmao. Lady gaga has almost half a billion views but lil wayne is selling records more than her. Rihanna has hers, Nicki minaj is selling more records than her. Is it about the videos? what about the songs? Thats the question. Not many people care about video
These people can't stop. Then this commenter above ^^who I think is promoting some igbo agenda. How on earth do you think psquare is more popular than dbanj in America because dbanj has not brought his show to you. He wants to do it big. He does not want a room show that people call tour. His koko concert locked down london so what can you say about that? Just stop please. Tuface and psquare are not on dbanjs level right now? You know it. Its not about youtube views, Its about who is more popular, if you talking youtube check out dbanjs followers on twitter and compare it with those psquare wack copycats dudes joined together. Dbanj is the face of African music right now? is that hard to believe? Dude has moved onto the next one. He has captured Nigeria. In case you don't know, go check who collects more for shows - dbanj. Those psquare guys can be the local champ for all I care but Dbanj has moved on. He has a west african tour coming up, if you can follow it, tell me what you see. If you dont know, American hip hop music is all about cosigns and he has snoops cosign already, Kanyes already, wtf!!!
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
Mr. Globe:
Mod's please lock this thread. Am tired of seeing updates on my mail. Psquare and team has infiltrated the thread. Wonder how youtube videos is now the landmark for knowing most popular artist. lmao. Lady gaga has almost half a billion views but lil wayne is selling records more than her. Rihanna has hers, Nicki minaj is selling more records than her.
These people can't stop. Then this commenter above ^^who I think is promoting some igbo agenda. How on earth do you think psquare is more popular than dbanj in America because dbanj has not brought his show to you. He wants to do it big. He does not want a room show that people call tour. His koko concert locked down london so what can you say about that? Just stop please. Tuface and psquare are not on dbanjs level right now? You know it. Its not about youtube views, Its about who is more popular, if you talking youtube check out dbanjs followers on twitter and compare it with those psquare wack copycats dudes joined together. Dbanj is the face of African music right now? is that hard to believe? Dude has moved onto the next one. He has captured Nigeria. In case you don't know, go check who collects more for shows - dbanj. Those psquare guys can be the local champ for all I care but Dbanj has moved on. He has a west african tour coming up, if you can follow it, tell me what you see. If you dont know, American hip hop music is all about cosigns and he has snoops cosign already, Kanyes already, wtf!!!

Any Nigerian can do a huge concert in England. Nigerians are plentiful in London. They're concentrated in that tiny nation. The US is vast. Nigerians are widespread in each of the 50 states. Any Nigerian doing a show here will be confined to a ballroom or so, because Nigerians are too far and wide. Unless the Nigerian in question is Sade, because she can pull every and any crowd. Nice try though.
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by SisiKill1: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2011
Lmao @ people who think 5,000,000 views on youtube equals 5,000,000 different people.

Jeedus! Dense people tire me  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 08, 2011
And who said that?
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by nolongtin(m): 4:28pm On Sep 08, 2011
As an insider i know dbanj refused the show psquare and wizkid played ,promoted by koko bar,he wanted more dan 70k pounds and ropo(koko bar organisers) dem tot dat was too high cus d last time they had a show wit him @ d o2 arena he collected less.so they went for psquare,ice prince and wiz kid which was cheaper and dbanj had to do his show himself wit some promoter d  day after.dbanj mouth don big nowooo.
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by MrGlobe(m): 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2011
Hey wat up ogugua. It seems you can be very hard to impress lol. I brot london up because you mentioned bracket in london, that was why I brot it up ok. All the same, whatever. This is what am trying to show you. Dbanj is trying to break through those ballroom shows, atleast to a decent level you know. There is money to be made in America unlike here that music is not fully appreciated. And if you stay here and think your 'music' will break into competitive America like that, you go grow bear bear. Dbanj is just king of African music for now with the moves he's taking. Just wish you could see through the lens.
Sisi_Kill:

Lmao @ people who think 5,000,000 views on youtube equals 5,000,000 different people.

Jeedus! Dense people tire me  cheesy cheesy cheesy

lol bro. These people won't stop. Just wait and see what they bring up next. Just to dispute that psquare dudes are irrelevant. lol
nolongtin:

As an insider i know dbanj refused the show psquare and wizkid played ,promoted by koko bar,he wanted more dan 70k pounds and ropo(koko bar organisers) dem tot dat was too high cus d last time they had a show wit him @ d o2 arena he collected less.so they went for psquare,ice prince and wiz kid which was cheaper and dbanj had to do his show himself wit some promoter d  day after.dbanj mouth don big nowooo.
Tell em bro. Now psquare picks up left overs from dbanj lmao.
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by nolongtin(m): 5:08pm On Sep 08, 2011
D'Banj reveals style influences on tour in London

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D-0mgSIp3M&feature=related
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by nolongtin(m): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2011
Dj Abrantee interview talks, about D'banj, Wizkid And ice prince (afrobeats festival)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8Mwc1U3UfE
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by OmoUSH(m): 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2013
The Usher wannabes are now trying harder o with their recent mj dedicated video. Though that time, they said it out of intimidation and frustration, not arrogancy. They are planning their money for another foreign collaboration soon through ther Convit boss. I rep psquare.
Re: We Do Not Need Foreign Collaboration - Psquare by larrysmith(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Na waa for psuare ooo, so dey are blind or stupid when doin collabo wit rickross or when dey sign wit convict for distribution, dis ppl need to grow up, everytin is nt wat money can buy, one need exposure and ifu want to reach d pinnacle of ur career one need to take a giant step, u move wit d trend, foreign collabo has it own advantage, dey rule d world of entertainment, psuare are even d one stealin idea frm foreigner, dos dere outdated way of dancing, michealis gone and usher doesn't do dat dance again. And for u claimin youtube told u, psuare has or recognition dan dbanj, I will like to no where u heard dat, wch video do psuare has dat is more popular than dat of dbanj, pls kindly get ut fact rite before comin here to make noise. Collabo wit naija or foreigner is nt by force, is just a way of promoting ur brand n expand ur fan base.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jayden Franklin's 1st Birthday Party. Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Celebrate Son / Iyanya On BBC’s “Focus On Africa” / Uche Jumbo Covers "House Of Maliq Magazine"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.