Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements (13613 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office / President Jonathan's Office::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: What Do U Think???????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by ayusco: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2011
with the light issue using my area as a personal testimonial its been fairly improved since may but how much of this is replicated through out the country? as per GEJ overall performance its well below average like nashville said he means well but(for now) looks incompetent. to be fair to him he has appointed some credible people who would hopefully perform well that said he has to man up security wise and stop with da promises just deliver and the people will be your propagandist
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by styles2009: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2011
NOTHING apart from promising like a drunken fisherman does!
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by SmoothCrim: 7:04am On Sep 05, 2011
He has helped kill 4000 in Ivory Coast

He has helped kill hundreds of Nigerians in Libya

He has allowed Boko Haram to kill hundreds in Nigeria

He has been clueless

He has made Nigeria a puppet to rich countries

He has worked to undermine the African union for his personal ambitions,
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by yeye4live(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2011
my regret is dat 2015 is stil far 4me to leave in fear,i tink i have to move to cotonu now,b4 i get blown up
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by 1025: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2011
boko haram's popularity/bombs/bombing popularity. electricity tarriff increament with reduction in supply.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by DrummaBoy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 05, 2011
I hav read each post on this thread & noticed that GEJ special assistant to NL has avoided commenting here
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by DrummaBoy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
That Beaf ran away from here is an achievement on NL even if his oga no achieve anything
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by DrummaBoy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 05, 2011
"Jonathan is likely to win the elections though his tenure will be with little or no development" - The Economist, 2010.
Re: Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office: What Are The Achievements by DrummaBoy(m): 2:23pm On Sep 05, 2011
How about that for accurate prophecy
Oyinbo people fit see, but Naija people say dem want FRESH AIR
enjoy, !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability / Jonathan Decries The Use Of Social Media To Cause Anarchy / 2023: Jonathan Will Be Given A Chance To Contest If He Joins APC - Akpanudoedehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.