Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32994 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by deaaas: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
You nor even lyk am sef... See question

U should move on ,? Lol

Gold digger

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Bluffly: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis
That is not settling for less but rather ridiculing yourself because on that note you are just a piece of furniture.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by StreetFight: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

I throway salute, Chief Runs Girl. You cannot bring anything to the table nah, because you are the Menu. Let them continue eating you, you see where they ate Empress reach? You go cry blood

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Oceanjagaban: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
If he says you are a gold digger then you are a gold digger na,what's the fussing for
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by BigBashiru: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy101111:

And I will never settle for less
A man dating a broke girl Is not ready to progress .
If you are not productive in the relationship what do you want to offer .
So man should be your provider and you are proud to say it ..

That means your password is money .
So any man with money and provider will get in between your legs .

Fear woman

What does the man get in return for the provision is the question these girls aren't answering....

They think provision is free and that a man will just be suffering himself for nothing
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by CheapHomes1: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

If you no get money, hide your face.

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

I've suffered too much cry

What made you suffer too much?

Who will take care of you?

Where was your father when you were suffering?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by cliqtips: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol...
So, you mean you as a lady have been dating independent women all these while... sounds interesting.

And you be lady, no be your mate dey use their brain to work.

No be your mate dey do tech, abi you never hear women in tech.

Don't worry, na people like you Shiloh dey for.

siofra:

No more doing independent lady for me this year. I want to relax and be taken kiaroff.

(
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Pclemenza: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Internet permits anything so by all means, fool your gullible followers.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
You be pikin way dem de do Christmas hair for abi buy clothes for? My Mbaise girlfriend no go try am. I no de marry pikin na responsible mother I wan marry
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Victorzmu: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
If you Dey always need money like that, why not get a job and continue with your money-glutton life

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by StreetFight: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

So much for him? undecided undecided like what and what actually? undecided undecided undecided

I would so much love to hear your boyfriend's side of the story too oo

Everyday Fuccking nko? Is that not so much? She cannot bring any other thing to the table nah, apart from her body. That's the Menu, and that's the so much she has done for him.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Teeroyzimma: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:

Oloooosho, someone with pussy which is bigger than the size of Kanji dam..nah person wey dey dive in your bottomless pit I blame.
I no blame you at all..spits.
and smells like sagamu soakaway
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by vickydevoka(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Your papa should take the role until you don carry belle for am

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Fedrams: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
It shows you are ungrateful. If you really appreciate him and pray for you when he gave you 20k, be expecting more from him. By the way what are you doing. You so much cast all your burden on him.
I remembered when I bought fried rice and chicken for a lady instead of friend rice and turkey she requested for, she was angry that why did I buy chicken instead of turkey, I refused to gave him the rice and chicken ooo. I eat it by myself and chase her away. even God want us to appreciate him. Appreciate your guy when he gave you below what you expect, pray for him that God will lift him up. Call him the following day and pray for him and see if he will not empty his account for you

quote author=Karen2024 post=119666162]Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by jayworld15(m): 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

A tie je eniti o ni awon gende olorun omodokunrin lowo ti won ndonidokudo, kin se bi arindin alaarun-un kogboogun bi eleyi. Shalom.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by akube34: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2023
BigBashiru:

What does the man get in return for the provision is the question these girls aren't answering....

They think provision is free and that a man will just be suffering himself for nothing
and when a man who provides for them demands just loyalty, they begin to say as long as u never marry me, I can date others, but u want me to provide so dat I would be on the losing end

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by naturefellow(m): 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

as your papa no provide, abi are you a glorified orphan?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by naturefellow(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2023
Nairaland for kids
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by vickydevoka(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
akube34:
Wetin Dey burst my head abt girls be say, they want guys to play d role of husband to dem by providing but you will see them doing videos on tik Tom saying they can’t play the role of a wife to their bfs , and they are single and can’t have just 1 bf till marriage, but this girls expect us to find dem. So I. The end, the stand to gain all and we lose
They are selfish by default. That's how they are made, the just think about their gain only without thinking how the other gender feel.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Impregnablefolk: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Y u dey put d blame of ur suffering on top innocent people? Abi na we been cause ur suffering? Awon we must be treated like royalty crew n we must floss by fair or foul means. Awon swanky gender!
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Charx122: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Una no go look for work help una life ...
Your no even ashamed...
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by wisdomkid: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Messi1:
Op, Happy New Year keee you there.

Just like that? lol
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by rickleye: 3:56pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Poor Fellow 3 strikes
1. He's dating a Karen " Karen20244"
2. I'll return his 20k if he promises to dumb your ass - " demand he give you money" is he your dad or family member, don't you work ?
3. Siofra commented here so I am out before she bans me.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by jayworld15(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Even Satan is taking care of SIMPS and HOES in Hell.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Wapgod(m): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2023
shantti:
Ur name come be karen sef
Abi, it fits her.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Ohraybs(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

And if we can kindly and calmly asked that thing you have done for him! Sure it wont pass sex or probably buying boxers and singlet for him.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Fxwarrior: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Are you aware that #20 000 is someone's 1 month salary?

You, yourself what did you prepare for him?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Enemyofpeace: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2023
Op your boyfriend is your boyfriend and not your husband nor your parents. I don't know why most Nigerian girls think it's the duty of their boyfriends to provide their needs. You deserved what he called you.

Mynd44 I want to sign peace accord with you this year for us to be paddy paddy and no banning this year and beyond. You gree?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Enemyofpeace: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
Fxwarrior:

Are you aware that #20 000 is someone's 1 month salary?

You, yourself what did you prepare for him?
she gave him pusssssssy
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by IbileIfe: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Your boyfriends or your customers?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Paullo19: 3:59pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Mumu talk... Provider kee u there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / I Want To Have 10 Kids For 10 Different Men - Nigerian Lady Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.