Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger (32989 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by nairamaniac: 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
I can sware my life that it's mynd44 that moved this to front page.
Mynd44 is a bahd guy.

He only used this girl's post to expose several other girls.

Mynd44 is a bahhhd guy.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by vickydevoka(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sammy101111:

And I will never settle for less
A man dating a broke girl Is not ready to progress .
If you are not productive in the relationship what do you want to offer .
So man should be your provider and you are proud to say it ..

That means your password is money .
So any man with money and provider will get in between your legs .

Fear woman
Why should anyone date a broke gal in this 24th century, unless you have business when na she go de stay for shop like my Igbo brothers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Tegabadguy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
move on
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Badhguy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hunter0007:

Oloooosho, someone with pussy which is bigger than the size of Kanji dam.. grin grin .
Bros easy easy. Please take it easy na new year be this Biko.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by IbileIfe: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ohraybs:

And if we can kindly and calmly asked that thing you have done for him! Sure it wont pass sex or probably buying boxers and singlet for him.
Why do they buying boxers and singlets for guys?
In 2014, a girlfriend also did. And I told her that she bought them from the money I gave her.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.
So much like How much. Tell us the much you have done for him.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Dougyclan: 4:04pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Two days before Christmas I called my bf and demanded he give me money to make hair for Christmas, he sent me 20k.

On new year's eve I called him and after exchange of pleasantries I asked what he's preparing for me as I would be coming over on the 1st, he angrily responded that he's preparing shits for me and he went further to call me a 'gold digger.'

Since then he has not been picking my calls neither did he reply my text messages. Should I keep trying or I should move on?
Just stop digging gold, simple
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by freeborn02: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

Never settle for less, sis

So, you can't provide for yourself but must depend on the same men you call scum?

Those guys settled for less by settling for you.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Princeton92(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
Thats the actual name of your breed
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
But why must you always ask things from him?

You even said you demanded the money and didn't ask.

Having a person that's always asking for things can be tiring.
Karen2024:

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by b5ive(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:
I told my boyfriends before we started dating that they must take the role of a provider to date me and they are taking their roles seriously.

With this statement above, its obvious ur mum never brought anything to the table of your father hence the reason u are going around with this "entitlement mentality ". No reasonable man wants a liability. Wake up n be useful to ur very unlucky set of boyfriends.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by ukaface(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

keep trying to do what?
There’s something called self respect/self dignity.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

You told your boyfriend all this because they have used you do yahoo.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by achimendy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

And what have u done/been doing for dis ur boyfriend?

Or it's about you, you and you all the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Very good question.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by nairamaniac: 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Do you also tell them that you would take the role of a Receiver?
They provide and you receive? grin

Meanwhile naaaa boyfriend(s) oooo, with an S.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by freeborn02: 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

Diogo23, sammy10111, hunter0007, moyosire32.

Why are y'all pained by my comment?

Is having caring boyfriends a crime?

Please don't let jealousy envelope you, it's unhealthy. Or do you want what I have

As for you hunter0007, this should be the last time you insult me on this forum, next time, you won't be able comment on nairaland again angry

You will be good for money rituals
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by achimendy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

I'm very sure your virgina will suffer from the hands of this men you call provider.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by freeborn02: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

I'm productive on my own but man money is sweeter.

You are productive, yet you claimed you have suffered.

If you are productive, you won't be uttering this rubbish. Yiu sound like a fool that doesn't have value.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Konjiboii: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
I have done so much for him that we can't recount. I'm amaized that he called me a gold digger.

They asked you what have you done, simple question you can't answer. Just because of ordinary fvck you wan take say you be the whole table, your BF is actually daft too to give you 20k for hair.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by BigBashiru: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
akube34:
and when a man who provides for them demands just loyalty, they begin to say as long as u never marry me, I can date others, but u want me to provide so dat I would be on the losing end

There is no loyalty with the females....they only decide to get married after they have had their fun with numerous ex bfs. So either way, provider guys lose both ways....
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by lailo: 4:12pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

And thats why u keep revolving round boyfriend -girlfriend cycle. You ain't gonna get married. Goon right it down undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Kelvin3476: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

U WANT TO COME TO HIS HOUSE ON 1ST AND GIVE HIM UR KPEKUS AGAIN ?
U THINK HE IS A FOOL ABI ? U DNT ADD VALUE TO HIM AT ALL. JUST STOP DISTURBING HIM PLEASE
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by lailo: 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:
Wetin u do wey go pass pussy donations? The number of time is what we can't count. I got u grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by jaxxy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

why are u always asking for this and that from a guy all because he said I like u and dating u?

Is he ur father or caretaker or sponsor?

What have u given him for Xmas and New year as gift or cash?

or is it a one sided parasitic relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Osanoghodua1: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's wrong for a man you're not yet married to to be bank rolling you with all Sense of dependency. Go and work and have your own money. Don't beg men for Money otherwise it becomes a technical prostitution. May God save our sisters and dull minded brothers.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by drightguy(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

What happened between those days?
Any call what so ever between you guys?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by mayorkent(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2023
Lol , aggressive billers
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Chidozie4847(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

Chai that's so sad .can we date pls
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Kelvin3476: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
siofra:

A FELLOW ADULT PROVIDING FOR YOU AS A KID THAT U ARE , ABI NA UR HUSBAND ?
2MORO U WILL COME AND BE SHOUTING FEMINISM HERE
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Menclothing: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Don't date a jobless lady
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by Popeonah(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
Karen2024:

If you haven't done anything for him you are a serious a serious gold digger. and any woman haven't done anything for the person they are dating and they can afford doing something. Just go and respect yourself and Dig more.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger by rajiedreez: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
Are you sure you're not one, if not keep your cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl That Comes Visiting H0rny / Careers Of Women That Turn You Off As A Man? / Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.