Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here (1123 Views)

The US And EU Have Lost Faith In Tinubu Here's Why. / Igbos Pls Stop Attacking Tinubu: Here Is Tinubu's Full Education History! / Yoruba Never Loved Bola Ahmed Tinubu! Here's The Facts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by wasiubello: 3:15pm On Jan 03, 2023
I have noticed that only few monikers, probably 15-20 which I think are manage by few persons with multiple accounts support Tinubu on nairaland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by duro4chang(m): 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2023
No amount of character assassination and mudsling can stop the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Remember, polling units are not on nairaland. See you on 25th of February 2023.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by seunmsg(m): 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2023
Normal normal, any Igbo person bearing Wasiu no dey get sense.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by BATified2023: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
seunmsg:
I don tire to dey reply those delusional igbos

Election is less than 60 days then their eye go clear

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by ElSudani: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
I have noticed that only few monikers, probably 15-20 which I think are manage by few persons with multiple accounts support Tinubu on nairaland

You are right. I will let you in on something very secret.
You see, all those millions of people you see at APC rallies are not actually real. They are all computer generated images. CGI.
Keep this to your heart, very few people know this. Mumu.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by ganisucks(f): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
BATified2023:
I don tire to dey reply those delusional igbos

Election is less than 60 days then their eye go clear
"Your ears are too big", said the hare to the rabbit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by ganisucks(f): 3:41pm On Jan 03, 2023
ElSudani:

You see, all those millions of people you see at APC rallies are not actually real. They are all computer generated images. CGI.
Kee this to your heart, very few people know this. Mumu.

Real sleek, wise a$$.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Okoroawusa: 3:44pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
Have you also noticed that the most consistent monikers on Nairaland are the supporters of APC and Tinubu since 2015. Most of the monikers that were avid supporters of GEJ and Atiku have changed over time. Some have left Nairaland totally.
Monikers like Kyase, LeoDeKing, Sarrki, , Passingshot and many more have been consistent for years because we don't change moniker with every election season.
You, what was your Atikulated moniker in 2019?

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by quickberry(m): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2023
grin

Class captain wey dey take attendance grin grin grin grin

Feb. 25 is here. BAT/SHET 23'

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by quickberry(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Have you also noticed that the most consistent monikers on Nairaland are the supporters of APC and Tinubu since 2015. Most of the monikers that were avid supporters of GEJ and Atiku have changed over time. Some have left Nairaland totally.
Monikers like Kyase, LeoDeKing, Sarrki, , Passingshot and many more have been consistent for years because we don't change moniker with every election season.

You are on point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Moh247: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
One word "dunce"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Ennoloa: 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2023
ElSudani:

Keep this to your heart, very few people know this. Mumu.

If you think rallies is the key

You are deluded

This is Atiku 2019 Rally in Kano... what was the result

Politicians that pay people to attend their rallies know its not their main support but mainly for psychological gains

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by APCHaram: 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
Your online presence is an excuse to justify Obi being rigged out from where you are expected to stage violent protests using the BLM and IPOB wing to stage another Endsars violent protests .

We know your game .

And you will be shot like wild dogs on the street and left to bleed out into the gutters if you try nonsense after a substantive winner is announced.

You will return to your Biafra failed agitation and H.E. Alhaji Abubakar will continue with the fabian approach deployed by Buhari and ignore your madness unless it spills outsides your Goshen region

Do I make myself clear ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by ElSudani: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ennoloa:

If you think rallies is the key

You are deluded

This is Atiku 2019 Rally in Kano... what was the result

Politicians that pay people to attend their rallies know its not their main support but mainly for psychological gains

Your candidate is running a campaign far worse than Buhari's failed attempts at the presidency.
The election is only weeks away, no time for long story. E go clear for your eyes.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by APCHaram: 4:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
Reminder: The Anarcho Marxist Obidient Are Not In The Race To Win

I will remind you again that the coalesced Zio-Marxists of IPOB alongside the retinue of BLM members that make up the Obidient mob are not in the race to win .

They don't care about selling their candidate Obi but rather alienating those who don't support their puppet candidate towards ensuring a very divisive election which they have by and largest succeeded .

The above is crucial in a Marxist revolution so as to create the enabling environment for a "we vs them" scenario.

Obi will lose and even they know this. This is why they need to maintain social media visibility and to continue the illusion of a victorious obi through their fake rigged polls.
This is to maintain the illusion that Obi won but was rigged thus paving the way for the Anarchists in Endsars to unleash another round of violent protests.

Note that : Communists and Marxists never ever get voted in. They are either rigged in , like the case of Brazil and Argentina or forced on the people like in Kenya.

Normally, a good candidate without any political structure like Ron Paul of the US libertarian Party , even though widely liked by the populace for his common sense approach and honesty could not count on his popularity to win because the electorate always votes for those most likely to win . Kingsley Moghalu falls under this category . Nigerians saw sense in him but knew he could not go anywhere so they casted their votes for the next best alternative.

In the case of Obi this is not so. He enjoys both the entirety of his Igbo tribe and enjoys both international support by Big Tech media and the WEF.

Obi is thus not just your populist candidate but both an ethnic one and one with international jewry backing him.

The agenda set by WEF to their agents in Nigeria is not to put Obi their puppet in power(good if it happens) but to ensure our democracy is truncated by clamour to invalidate the votes.

With such in place, a constitutional crisis may arise leading to a truncation of our democracy.

An undemocratic Nigeria is perfect for implementing all the WEF madness being proposed under both their Great Reset and that of the UN Agenda 2030.

Remember that these same Igbo Marxists were the ones who truncated our democracy and destroyed the perfect regional governance in place of an Igbotic quasi military dictatorship with centrist powers.

A centrist govt, and preferably a dictatorship, is what the WEF and International jewry use in colonizing a country.

It is for this reason we must be very careful and watch these Obidient traitors, who up till mid last year openly hated Nigeria and Nigerians, as they are neither interested in Nigeria's progress but are in this elections solely to cause as much anarchy towards seeing to an end of our democracy and from there our sovereignty lost to the incoming Globo Homo Jewish order.

You have been warned.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Ennoloa: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
ElSudani:

Your candidate is running a campaign far worse than Buhari's failed attempts at the presidency.
The election is only weeks away, no time for long story. E go clear for your eyes.

You that believe Rallies can decide who wins a election

You are deluded and your eyes and brain is filled with your principal drugs
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by DMerciful(m): 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2023
All of you have been here since 2014 reinforcing incompetence and failures but your time is up
Okoroawusa:

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Akanbiedu(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Correct.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Kyase(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

All monikers that support obi here were pro PDP just about a year ago
Most just register few months back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by iSense247: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
wasiubello:
The twenty urchins might be five people with multiple accounts. Urchins are dishonest people.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by ElSudani: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ennoloa:

You are absolutely right.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by APCHaram: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2023
Ennoloa:

So the aboki in the north that will decide this coming elections are the ones voting in your rigged polls that have seen your osu last hope emerge winner by a wide margin.

I have warned you that this election you want to use as an excuse to unleash anarchy will be your waterloo

Many of you will die for nothing if you try another Endsars madness and not one sanction will be placed in Nigeria

If you like die for judas for nothing.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Is04970: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2023
duro4chang:
No amount of character assassination and mudsling can stop the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Remember, polling units are not on nairaland. See you on 25th of February 2023.
You get time dey remind dem.
A flat headed erosion ridden redmudland dweller dey call himself Wasiu?
Shameless lots.
God bless Nigeria
God bless The Jagaban

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Hoelujohn: 4:13pm On Jan 03, 2023
seunmsg:
Omo iya mi, no be only igbos dey support Obi oo. Omo Yoruba ni mi and my vote is for Peter Obi.
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Ennoloa: 4:17pm On Jan 03, 2023
APCHaram:

So the aboki in the north that will decide this coming elections are the ones voting in your rigged polls that have seen your osu last hope emerge winner by a wide margin.

I have warned you that this election you want to use as an excuse to unleash anarchy will be your waterloo

Many of you will die for nothing if you try another Endsars madness and not one sanction will be placed in Nigeria

If you like die for judas for nothing.

Are you pained with just polls that have predicted the past 3 elections or you are pained your Principal is yet to win any single poll by 1st position

if TVC even conducts a poll today;- Tinubu won't even win in that poll

Don't cry, bro

Your Principal can't even win Lagos is own base with high margins where a lot of Osu reside there

How do you think you can with without Osu

You are spoiling the market for your principal if you don't know. Social media influenced Lagos End Sarz and you call people that have
high population in Lagos Osu

Your principal is not even sure of any state in my SS

In Lagos alone, you need Osu more than the north promise if not Sanwo Olu might not even do 2nd term

Just dey play

I laugh in Bala blu

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by beejaay: 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2023
seunmsg:
Once you are not supported the person is igbo.. Chikini sense una no get.. Every little thing igbo.. This una igbo noise don make plenty Yorubas support obi cause it's very nauseating and irritating.. Pls continue with the igbo mantra and lose more

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Superwave16320: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2023
You igbos comment as if your entire tribe is filled with lunatics. If you fools talk go front don't you fools look back. Same you fool claim Buhari is El Sudan now you have started another brand of foolishness.

wasiubello:

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Tinubuadvocate: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2023
Tomorrow they will say no Christian supporting Tinubu. This people will receive the shock of their life next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by frank14011991(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I am a witness to this, I have been on this forum since 2015, and I remembered how tanoids like temitemi, nobody, ichidodo e.t.c were against buharists like okoroawusa, passingshot, abagworo, and the rest I couldn't remember and you guys have been consistent in APC till today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Afamed: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2023
Too many lazy zombidients on this forum

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2023
frank14011991:
I am a witness to this, I have been on this forum since 2015, and I remembered how tanoids like temitemi, nobody, ichidodo e.t.c were against buharists like okoroawusa, passingshot, abagworo, and the rest I couldn't remember and you guys have been consistent in APC till today
Most of them are on Nairaland but they have changed monikers
Re: Have You Noticed Not More Than 15 Monikers Support Tinubu Here by LeoDeKing: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Lmao. I don't even open threads like this if not that you mentioned me. They create so many useless threads like this and only God knows what they intend to achieve with them.

Most of them accuse others of exactly what they do most likely to deflect attention. If you check, that is the handwork of the op and naturally, he assumes that is the case for others.

He said only about 15-20 users are supporting Tinubu on nairaland. Watch very well, either today or few days from now, one or more of them will create another thread screaming "Tinubu urchins" have invaded nairaland, accussing seun of so many unprintable allegations. I mean the same seun they have created threads to inform nairalanders of his support for their candidates oh.

In their empty heads, that is how pandora Obituary will become president. Lmao. grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do Nigerians love suffering and smilling? (Photo) / Breaking: Peter Obi Files Petition At Presidential Election Tribunal In Abuja / Any Friendship That Was Destroyed Because Of The Election Wasn't Worth It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.