Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) (58412 Views)

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by BigYash: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
EmmyDJourno:
No be juju be this shocked
E pass juju ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by UrPapa: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
diogo23:
This can't be true love , the woman is rich
shes not rich.
But the post is wrong. They are not couples
The guy is one of these charity guys and he has helped the lady with gifts and money

3 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Allisgud: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Their might be some hidden treasure God may have planted in such person,that any man who marry her will enjoy thru her,only the smartest man may fall in,who knows maybe the man already discovered it
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by HitSong: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2023
Ishilove:

*yawn*

This has gotten very old and very silly. Y'all need to grow up.

Don't bother responding. I've said my piece and moved on, so you will be soundly ignored.
Go f#çkyourself!
I'm not the one responsible for the GREED that made you lose your most invaluable gift to a worthless loser, something you should have kept for the man you wish to spend the rest of your life with.

They'll always warn you people, don't be a SLÚT but greed won't allow you people listen.

Shame!
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Ikkitenrio(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
Media stunt, nothing more
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
HitSong:
cool
Trust me, this one is still better than an average Nigerian girl with numerous bodycount. Most with bodycount greater than their age and also have slept with various married men.

But they'll tell you that their body is just two.

1 - Their childhood long-term boyfriend WHO RAPED THEM

2 - Their recent ex who FORCEFULLY had sex with them, reason why they broke up with him grin cheesy cheesy

cc: FuckSilly

I think at this condition, any man will choose to marry body count than marry the lady

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Weederness: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2023
nairalee:
I love love

Love is a beautiful thing

No, if this is love then love is a ugly thing. There's only two answers to this; either the girl is rich or super rich but love? No way!
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by baba4ever61: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
OBidient are truly fixing everything...nice move to have another top forum in Nigeria
straynt40: This is best news i am seeing today

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
HitSong:

Go f#çkyourself!
I'm not the one responsible for the GREED that made you lose your most invaluable gift to a worthless loser, something you should have kept for the man you wish to spend the rest of your life with.

They'll always warn you people, don't be a SLÚT but greed won't allow you people listen.

Shame!

Lmao, that aunty always claiming one wise lady here. Be dishing advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2023
She's only vertical growth challenged. Otherwise, a perfectly normal human with all accompanying attributes.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
I'm short of words.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by HitSong: 8:21pm On Jan 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

Lmao, that aunty always claiming one wise lady here. Be dishing advice
No mind the shameless WHORÈ, I'm here to continue pressing their necks grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by thisisit: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
Gold Digger spotted
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by HitSong: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2023
dazzlingd:

I think at this condition, any man will choose to marry body count than marry the lady
Lol
So you can marry a community project?
A girl that has been passed around like football by various men grin
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by amadil14(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
May God bless that man 4 doing what 99.9% of women can't do if he were in the woman's shoe. May God bless their home nd may they birth kings nd queens
amen
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Kbrule: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
Do you speak French
RoyalBlu:
The caption says happy couple. kiss

May happiness continue to abide in their union.

It takes courage to love someone unconditionally.

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Shalashaska: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
This is not a Nigerian man sha. He behaves too exposed.
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by rolams(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2023
She won cheat on him
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
Kilometres:

Yes and yes

The dwarf can see and the husband can as well

There's nothing worse than loss of sight
There's no celeb in Africa that won't wish 2b proposed to by Cobhams not to talk of any other girl who isn't a celeb. Just imagine u comparing a complete man with everything intact to this kinda woman. Mind u, i'm not trying to downgrade her

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by AfolabiDEgreat: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2023
This so good, but how gbola go take enter toto now undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by MilitantAtheist: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
It's obvious he is lost in her sorcery and necromancing powers in the condition that she is. Only the both of them know what they gain from each other

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Neemah(f): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2023
She's beautiful. And happy

May God continue to keep them happy.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:27pm On Jan 04, 2023
If he were a white man, I'd be sure it's love. but looking at this black guy I am more than convinced that there is a spiritual angle to this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Starz825(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2023
U
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by irunoko(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
May God bless that man 4 doing what 99.9% of women can't do if he were in the woman's shoe. May God bless their home nd may they birth kings nd queens
men can fvck anything Sha

Even If them see woman wey get horn for head or tail for Yash them still fit fvck am
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Sweetvie: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
Love is very blind smiley
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Sweetvie: 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2023
AfolabiDEgreat:
This so good, but how gbola go take enter toto now undecided
grin grin
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by GindoX(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2023
Jeon:
Mrcork.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by advanceDNA: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2023
obembet:
So we still have some good men out there that can accept you the way you are.

God bless all the good men out there.

An for the chop and clean mouth... Repent and marry that lady you are dating now or else grin

Or else...she will marry another person

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by dnawah(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2023
Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2023
virginprincess:
Ehn ehn,i'm the one talking,what about that?,if it was the other way round people like you would have said worse so there is nothing wrong with my comment.
Ok, Erimma.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 8:38pm On Jan 04, 2023
Hope not what I'm thinking...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Nigerian Ladies Seducing A White Man In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.