Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,923 members, 7,814,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? (1437 Views)

Guys Can You Eat Puff Puff In Front Of Lightskin Female? / Giys, Can you possibly fart in front of a lightskin babe? / Top 5 Reason Why All Men Prefer Lightskin Women! (reveal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2023

M.0.D.....FRONT PAGE SIR!!!

All men naturally agree no man is a real man until we date lightskin women becuz we all agree they alweays perfert....TRUE STORY.

So, guys, can you date a lightskin female who snore since youwill forgive her becuz she lightskin? ..MATURE CONTRIBUTION ONLY & please keeepit clean please!!.

(no oofeinse) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Jeon(f): 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
kiss Gayi patina you are back!
Where have you been hiding?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2023
altho i have rich nebors, they nevr complain coz there house have noise proooof..so i dont mind!! angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Jeon(f): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:
so i dont mind!! angry
Since you don't mind let's get down together.wink

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2023
Who said light skinned women are perfect? They are mostly desirable, that doesn't make them perfect.

There are two sides to snoring either hereditary or a respiratory issue the latter can be fixed while the other one can be managed, depending on the people involved.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Godwin5766(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yes. But..Except jennyclay and virginprincess

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by boxer022(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
There is definitely nothing wrong if I date or even marry a fair lady that snores. If that is the only thing that she guilty of then why not.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Tboymessiah(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
NasoLifeBe!!!

So far sey she get Hole no wahala....
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yusufisraelj:
Who said light skinned women are perfect? They are mostly desirable, that doesn't make them perfect.

There are two sides to snoring either hereditary or a respiratory issue the latter can be fixed while the other one can be managed, depending on the people involved.

Bro all men agree lightskin women are not peferct, they are special. You no it, i no it & we all no it. The good thing is that you will give lightskin women a pass even if they snore. We have the same taste sir. NICE ONE!!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Tboymessiah:
NasoLifeBe!!!

So far sey she get Hole no wahala....

Another brother, well done sir. Lightskin females are special even if they snore, they still looook preeety. Bro u gots taste like me: WELL DONE SIR!"!!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Benz03: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
How gal go dey snore na shrek
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
Godwin5766:
Yes. But..Except jennyclay and virginprincess

virginprincess is dakskin but fine in a lightskin way. I would giv her a pass for snorrrin thou. smiley

which one is jenny clat sir? angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Fedrick100: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCk jeon crush

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
Benz03:
How gal go dey snore na shrek

bro, I just came back from Nigeria 3 days ago & 70% of the babes I had were snoooring like mad....I had to beg the hotel receptionist not to call the police. One of the receptionist say I shouldnt come back. Am baccck in my cold freeeeezin country. Real talk!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
This gay guy again...
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Candidlady: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
This gay guy again...
are you homophobic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2023
Stephenmoka4:
This gay guy again...

^^^disss comin from a desparate man who publish all his bank acccount details on nairaland.. kaiii...suffferin is a bad thing

..bro, some people dumb dumb mennnn!!! (no oofense) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:

are you homophobic
Nope...
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^disss comin from a desparate man who publish all his bank acccount details on nairaland.. kaiii...suffferin is a bad thing

..bro, some people dumb dumb mennnn!!! (no oofense) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This gay guy again
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Ilamina(f): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
So funny
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:

are you homophobic

ignore that thing bae...anyways, how do u feel about lightskin females snorrrring loud?....do u care? smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Jeon(f): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Fedrick100:
DaddyCk jeon crush

Yeah, I took him on a trip.. And he told me he won't retun because of the hospitality.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

Bro all men agree lightskin women are not peferct, they are special. You no it, i no it & we all no it. The good thing is that you will give lightskin women a pass even if they snore. We have the same taste sir. NICE ONE!!!! wink

Lols, I actually leave that to chance if I find a woman with moral rectitude, respect and hospitality; the color really doesn't matter, my brother I love peace.
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by internationalman(m): 4:24pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nigerian girls usually always talk down light skin guys. It's always dark tall handsome when describing their idea partner.

But they would not think twice choosing a White man over our dark brothers.

You see? It's not always about physical appearance, it's about value and what the person can offer. We are all selfish when choosing a life partner..

Those who won't marry light skin would do so because of money

Those who won't marry an ugly person would do because of power

Those who would marry morally bankrupted black Americans would do so because of green card.

Those who won't marry a poor person would do so because they are good looking.

The list is endless.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Godwin5766(m): 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

ignore that thing bae...anyways, how do u feel about lightskin females snorrrring loud?....do u care? smiley
Bae ? He wont ask of your account details..no oofense
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Lols, I actually leave that to chance if I find a woman with moral rectitude, respect and hospitality; the color really doesn't matter, my brother I love peace.

Color dont matter? SAYS WHO?? why is Beyansi fine and the other two very ugly? Bro Beyansi is not an afro beat artist sir. She is american. Of course skin color matters. Bro I date lightskin and halfcast women, real talk!

do u no who Beyansi is sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:34pm On Jan 05, 2023
DaddyCK:

Color dont matter? SAYS WHO?? why is Beyansi fine and the other two very ugly? Bro Beyansi is not an afro beat artist sir. She is american. Of course skin color matters. Bro I date lightskin and halfcast women, real talk!

do u no who Beyansi is sir? (no oofeinse) angry

I read you correctly, you know color is a matter of preference, a colleague of mine prefers very black girls, while you fair skin, it doesn't make any of you guys wrong.

For me I'm indifferent, if what I treasure is in any skin color, I roll with that.
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

I read you correctly, you know color is a matter of preference, a colleague of mine prefers very black girls, while you fair skin, it doesn't make any of you guys wrong.

For me I'm indifferent, if what I treasure is in any skin color, I roll with that.

bro, lightskin or halfcash females are not the same with darkskin females..u no it, i no it and we all all agree with this. Lightskin women will get away with anytin. Even even they fart, U will claim its no them. U will say its waz u, i lie? My nebors wifre snores loud & i still; love her thou!¬ (true story) smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by marlow1962(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol, u see dos ppl wer dy snore like say na dem be tipa wer get engine problem, hell no.
I no wn dy dream sweet dream, one person go just dy der dy counter my dreams.
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
marlow1962:
Lol, u see dos ppl wer dy snore like say na dem be tipa wer get engine problem, hell no.
I no wn dy dream sweet dream, one person go just dy der dy counter my dreams.

bro, lightskin or halfcast women are preeetier when they snore. I lie? smiley
Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2023
Compliments of the season daddy.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
DaddyCK:

M.0.D.....FRONT PAGE SIR!!!

All men naturally agree no man is a real man until we date lightskin women becuz we all agree they alweays perfert....TRUE STORY.

So, guys, can you date a lightskin female who snore since youwill forgive her becuz she lightskin? ..MATURE CONTRIBUTION ONLY & please keeepit clean please!!.

(no oofeinse) smiley

Re: Can You Date a Lightskin Female who Snores? by youngrhosy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
Why not, me sef de snore

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Her But.... / Shadow Woman / What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.