Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell (1443 Views)

If U Were Asked To Pick A Date From Nairaland, Who Would It Be? / What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Tales Of A First Date From hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Greycells(m): 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2006
Blokes and Divas on the block, what's your idea of a Date from Hell. A friend of mine had a recent date and he believes he has had the roughest deal from a chic that was once his dream come true.
His grouse, the chic was a glutton. Maybe you will come to terms with my friends grouse, if you understand that he cares about a hearty meal himself ( cos his idea of lunch will scare two able bodied men) and did not hide that fact on a first date.
He came back from the date really shaken, saying the chic has an Herculean appetite.

ANYONE WITH A WORSE EXPERIENCE?
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Busta(f): 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
A guy takin me out on a date and expecting me to pay, not just pay my portion but pay all of it. ain't paying shit!!
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by diddy4(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2006
aint had one and i pray i never. im not even giving it a chance.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Greycells(m): 9:37am On Aug 16, 2006
Busta wrote
A guy takin me out on a date and expecting me to pay, not just pay my portion but pay all of it. ain't paying shit!!

grin Too smart for his own good. Wants to eat his cake and have it.

But i don't think it will a bad idea trying that out with a hearty eater, to see who the loser is. tongue
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by iice(f): 11:06am On Aug 16, 2006
Someone who has preconceptions/misconceptions, someone who is a pompous a$$, so full of himself and oblivious to his date, a dry person, not intelligent or maybe i shud say wise. Yeah thats my date from hell grin grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Greycells(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2006
smiley iice gal, that's surely a fix that will bore to death, beginning of the journey to hell 4 some! PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, dont go on such a date. grin
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by iice(f): 11:35am On Aug 16, 2006
Yes o bore to death. lol
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Busta(f): 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2006
G-reycells:

Busta wrote

grin Too smart for his own good. Wants to eat his cake and have it.

But i don't think it will a bad idea trying that out with a hearty eater, to see who the loser is. tongue

@ G-reycells, u might think so, the guy wasn't naija sha but not withstanding, he was the one that came to ask me out on a date. wat i ate was like $50 and he prolly at to $90 and want me to pay? No f**kin way guy
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Greycells(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2006
Busta girl, paying the bills would certainly have made u d loser, because, one thing that comes to mind about dates is that, it is rarely a  win cheesy-win cheesy situation for those involved. Rarely!

Accepted, you did not pay d bills. Still, i will like to know who d loser of dt particular date was Cos, a date is not an end-in-itself. Read between d hypens.
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by abubor: 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2006
When u go on a date and the Guy expects you to give something in return for taking u out
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by Greycells(m): 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
Abubor, pls put yourself in the guy' s shoes. Maybe he is investing his whole 30days, and u expect him not to have expectations. grin For some blokes, a chic dt expects them to expect nothing after a date out, is certainly an idea of a date from hell tongue
Re: What Is Your Idea Of A Date From Hell by amaikama(m): 6:10pm On May 21, 2007
hey busta!

tell me all about your self and Canada? a place i want to see before i die.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Selfish Guy? / Classy Lady / Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.