Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide (50737 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Yankee101: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2023
Not all that glitter is gold

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by porthouse7(f): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Na her normal way be dat, the girl get mental problem she dey always see phycologist
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Opinedecandid(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
Eyaaa
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
I guess she’s too comfortable

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by SaLongs1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 06, 2023
grin grin I can imagine some fella thinking of the potential loss of..... you know what.....

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by tishbite42: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Tozo
Go Carter Bridge na
Clout chaser

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2023
Sigh... Too much spotlight will eventually blind some people.

Life is not that difficult if you keep your head down and focus on what counts.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by We4all: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is how most people feel when they start life damn too early. She should go back to school or engage herself in something that would keep her busy. She is bored and craving for attention.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by xynerise: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Attention seeker.

Your death won't matter though

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by DevilSignature: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
What's she waiting for?
For my permission? Alright go ahead

Pussy lady

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by paskal16: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by abobote: 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
She exposed herself to extend that no man will want to take her serious

I pray she overcomes

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by jimmynauty: 10:23pm On Jan 06, 2023
The animal life is hopeless hence the tendency to waste.

But

Life of Elohim shall not die but live to declare His work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by GoAndVerifyNow: 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Her life as a shameless who.re must be killing her.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
she keeps doing the opposite of the normal no matter how extreme and then starts to act weird.

He parents better stay around her that's if she will let them.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by StreetFight: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2023
Let her do quickly. Any idiot that stops her will not die well
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by gaby(m): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Don't do it girl...

oya come to Zaddy and I will give you rest.... grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by chimpad: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
You're letting people's opinion get to you bro. Do what you have to do. You're not responsible for incidents either good or bad. We love your journalism style. Peace!
post=119784308:
Pray Against Spirit Of Suicide, Right Now.

Don't Forget, , Bring This News

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by DevilSignature: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
superlanny:
I can see people already mocking her, but until you get to that stage you can never understand how it feels, mental illness is what many of us suffer but the way we cope or handle the illness is different.

If you have ever been depressed, know that you have had a mental illness, so whenever you see anyone speak out or ask for support, don't mock or laugh at them, rather support and be there for them.

If you are reading this Angel, I want to to keep being strong, no matter the situation or condition, your life is worth it, don't give up now. Cheers
waoó oOoOO waoó oOoOO
So mental illness can cos suicide? What exactly Bola Tunibu is waiting for? He should have used the third mainland bridge to Dave Nigeria from embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by spencekat(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
Go on your knees and Pray. God's watching.
Depression knocks one off

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by spencekat(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Biafraaa:
It might sound funny, but depression is real lipsrsealed
Very real bro

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Britishpea: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
Bbnaija does more harm to them than good.

They are never the same again. They had no value before they went in. They had no vocations. They had no business or training. They can’t start a salary job after bbnaija. They don’t have a business to go back to no vocational training to develop they will only wait on endorsements and hook up for the highest bidder. The highest bidders are not many. Once they sample all of them they drop them like an empty bottle water.

Yet they want to live in lekki, go to studios to for shots go to porsh restaurants and drive on Uber each time they go out if they don’t have cars. They want to buy cars. Toyota Camry 2008 becomes a lessr car to them.

Money stops coming from endorsements(some don’t even have it at all) and hook up. Next is depression. It is very understandle. Almost inevitable if they are not careful.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Ameoba300: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2023
I don't know whatever she's going through but All I have to say is.....Fame can be exhausting. That's why everyday, I pray to God — I just want to be stupidly wealthy without fame.

....fame took Anthony bourdain, Ellen DeGeneres DJ, Heath ledger, .... The list is long.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by jaszplus12(m): 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2023
Advice I can give is simple. She should watch AA, CLOWN or UNTOUCHABLE COMEDIES, and see how people's lives are being touched by small amounts of money, she can see how Adura is happy to help poor folks...
She should then spare 1million naira from all her endorsements and do the same.... Then she will understand what life is all about.
Sitting by the mirror applying makeup and taking semi naked selfies become a bore after a while.

Live life at the basics and feel the joy!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by sheriffindy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Social media dey hide things oo...thought she was flexing and chopping life on social media.

#Offs my data connection#

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by JustPowerApps(m): 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Look we are currently sorting out Brymo's bigotry on Twitter, no come pour sansa for our garri.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Ameoba300: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2023
Britishpea:
Bbnaija does more harm to them than good.

They are never the same again. They had no value before they went in. They had no vocations. They had no business or training. They can’t start a salary job after bbnaija. They don’t have a business to go back to no vocational training to develop they will only wait on endorsements and hook up for the highest bidder. The highest bidders are not many. Once they sample all of them they drop them like an empty bottle water.

Yet they want to live in lekki, go to studios to for shots go to porsh restaurants and drive on Uber each time they go out if they don’t have cars. They want to buy cars. Toyota Camry 2008 becomes a lessr car to them.

Money stops coming from endorsements(some don’t even have it at all) and hook up. Next is depression. It is very understandle. Almost inevitable if they are not careful.

You spelt everything out like a therapist! Even fame with purpose can be deadly if not harnessed properly talkless of Fame without purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Fatheroflove(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
She now realised that hookup and nudity doesn't pay

3 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Jostoman: 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
Dont waste this your beauty like that o baby girl.

Please dont jump o peter obi need your vote next month o.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by HardMirror(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2023
She shld kill herself if she is tired.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
She wouldn’t be the first. Nigerians kill themselves everyday and these same ones doing audio pity never gave a shit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.