Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide (50741 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Franklydes(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2023
And so, why worry about a girl living her life in wealth and splendor. Lavish with sugar daddy cash here and there and the moment like this mics go off on her she gets scared and says suicide is the main thing. Omo wake up 9ja youths this bitch is looking for cheap attention. Worry about your own life not people who will wake up in the morning
and decide to have breakfast in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by E2000: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Please give me all your money before killing yourself. I want to live
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Versal: 10:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Okporiaku:
this is unlike you
U suppose wait till she jump off bridge
U don dey give good news
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by porthouse7(f): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
you self get problem, you need to see a psychiatrist asap, it's obvious from the comment you posted
everyone get problem, but we can manage it probably than others, what's ur own problem?
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Xtry: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2023
������� this girl is looking for attention. She wants people to know that she still exists
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by NairalanderFrom(m): 1:37pm On Jan 07, 2023
Let's us enjoy our peaceful life pls. Let her goan rest,maybe in pieces
clout chaser
*spits
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by zenith114(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2023
If you plan to migrate to UK �� in 2023 (via study),send a mail I can help you apply to as many as possible schools in the UK for just a token, putting into considerations tuition deposit, tuition balance payment plan, accommodation and jobs.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Robenna(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2023
Money no de bring happiness ��
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by enemachris(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119784308:
Pray Against Spirit Of Suicide, Right Now.

Don't Forget, , Bring This News
This is unlike you. This year is truly going to be a very good year for seeing this can of advice from you the bad news carrier grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Jayb321: 7:10pm On Jan 07, 2023
post=119784282:
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show star, Angel Smith has sparked mixed reactions online over a recent social media Post.

In a Tweet on Thursday, As Sighted By , Angel hinted that she is exhausted over the things happening in her life.

Although Angel did not give full details of the issue she is currently battling with, she added that at some time, she wants to jump off the bridge and end her life.

She wrote: God, I’m so exhausted, I really just want to jump off a bridge.”

The post generated several comments on her page, and while some netizens expressed worry over the post, others made fun of it.

Zeezah1222: ”Please Don’t try it Angel. No matter what you are going through put your faith and trust in God, okay i beg @theangeljbsmith.”

@TNath77: “You’re good, you’re beautiful, you’re loved, you’re enough. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Good morning @theangeljbsmith If you need to talk to someone, please do. I’ll be praying for you.”

@YERONEI: “Nope that cannot be the last solution you would ever think of because you are not the only one in an exhaustion state. There are many in this same state as yours. Just hold your head high and believe in your self and do what you love doing the most. You will see why it is worth living.”

@omosexy2010: “Suicidal is not an option darling. Keep pushing. May God crown all our efforts. Amen, everything is going to be alright.”

@Danieluzomacon1: “don’t try it, don’t even think of it again. Life is too sweet to waste just like that. Play games if it will help, travel if that too will help. There are a zillion options dear.”

@Lynnth_: “Embrace God. Slow down on the fast life. You are just 22.”

@FataiGrace: “Please don’t take this for a joke. Someone close to her should please cheek up on her.”

Source: BLOG
shit got worse
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by yahoodetector: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2023
HellVictorinho6:

What sort of hatred is this?

Wetin she do you una?

I find no reason why she deserves this.

Person on her own say she wan jump from high jump from high building...so make we pet her?
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by JoeNL22(m): 12:55am On Jan 08, 2023
Don't worry.
This man below will speak to you directly. Angel.....Dm your digits to him on Twitter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wizkid Splashes N1.4 Billion On A Brand New Ferrari / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death / Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.