Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide (50738 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Moh247: 1:14am On Jan 07, 2023
Debt

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 07, 2023
desed48379:
Getaat

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Teeroyzimma: 2:28am On Jan 07, 2023
Nursepepeye:
good luck to her, her own better she die before may 29, entire Nigeria about to commit deadliest suicide by electing Shetima bokoharam commander. Afghanistan Taliban will be a child's play
and moh247 will ignore this comment and still vote for the thief

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by godofuck231: 2:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Who she help
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Desusi: 2:31am On Jan 07, 2023
superlanny:
I can see people already mocking her, but until you get to that stage you can never understand how it feels, mental illness is what many of us suffer but the way we cope or handle the illness is different.

If you have ever been depressed, know that you have had a mental illness, so whenever you see anyone speak out or ask for support, don't mock or laugh at them, rather support and be there for them.

If you are reading this Angel, I want to to keep being strong, no matter the situation or condition, your life is worth it, don't give up now. Cheers
The problem with man is that the moment you have money,comfortability of everything, life's issues are OK. Alas! its more than that. This is why the Bible tells us that a man's life consists, not in the abundant of what he possessed. You may have all that you want in life, but, there's still a vacuum that is left if you have not Christ.A life without Christ is filled with crisis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Teeroyzimma: 2:50am On Jan 07, 2023
You guys need to realize that 8 years no be 8 weeks, we have to get it right this time around to prevent more setback, February 25th is around the corner so no room for voting an incompetent candidate. Tinubu is hitting 90 soon but folks still want to put him in power, yes he has accomplished a few things while he was the governor of Lagos but he is clearly passed his prime, the man can barely walk from A to B without assistance, how to you expect somebody like that to handle the nation's affairs? has aso rock now become a carehome?

Moh247
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by JustANairlander(m): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119784601:

Na Where, , Dey Work, Na There, Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop ooo
but don dey work for sector wey no concern am, how can an theatre art graduate work as a banker, reason am nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Teeroyzimma: 2:57am On Jan 07, 2023
porthouse7:
Na her normal way be dat, the girl get mental problem she dey always see phycologist
you self get problem, you need to see a psychiatrist asap, it's obvious from the comment you posted
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 07, 2023
Life is too short anyway, me I think God just programmed us in a wierd way. I am still yet to understand the purpose of life. It makes no sense to me . I should have departed long time ago but I realize they are entities protecting me, I am so sure if I jump off the bridge, I do still come out unscathed,so I am trying to see if I could adapt to this yeye world that makes no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by negbike(f): 3:48am On Jan 07, 2023
People who truly want to commit suicide hardly give notice. May God help her.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by pikechukwu6(m): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2023
We are watching from afar cool cool
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Abudat(m): 3:59am On Jan 07, 2023
Hahaha suicide on what ground
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by greypencils: 4:05am On Jan 07, 2023
Britishpea:
Bbnaija does more harm to them than good.

They are never the same again. They had no value before they went in. They had no vocations. They had no business or training. They can’t start a salary job after bbnaija. They don’t have a business to go back to no vocational training to develop they will only wait on endorsements and hook up for the highest bidder. The highest bidders are not many. Once they sample all of them they drop them like an empty bottle water.

Yet they want to live in lekki, go to studios to for shots go to porsh restaurants and drive on Uber each time they go out if they don’t have cars. They want to buy cars. Toyota Camry 2008 becomes a lessr car to them.

Money stops coming from endorsements(some don’t even have it at all) and hook up. Next is depression. It is very understandle. Almost inevitable if they are not careful.
The realest comment here. Even If she is just seeking attention with her post, this right here is very true.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Fortruth: 4:26am On Jan 07, 2023
When you are so serous about copying the vices of the western world while the Westerners are still in harmony with their own OYIBO ancestors- then yes, as an African you will be doomed.

If you want to copy, then copy the hard work required to build a better society…..not a consumption of Gucci and g wagon and Hennessy and blond wigs society that enriches the same OYIBO children and grand children..…not one that uses church to enrich themselves because they watch Black Pastors from Atlanta, not a society so glued to boring EPL that made their money off of slave trades and colonization (BARCLAYS)…..

Big Brother Naija….. yeah, RUBBISH
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by madjune(m): 4:33am On Jan 07, 2023
She should get her PVC and vote obediently.

That's the utmost needful at the moment now.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by erospecial: 5:23am On Jan 07, 2023
Join Sinach and Mercy Chinwon in the Jesus Christ circle of celebrities and leave the social celebrities world of fraud!!!
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by georgecso(m): 5:24am On Jan 07, 2023
Lets mind our business o... We should not poke our noses into other people lives.. Right
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by BlueDuck: 5:29am On Jan 07, 2023
WorkerBoy:
Okay!!! Na dis girl wey get slippers Brea*t for BBNaija dat yr. undecided

If you see her new breast now ehn you go ejaculate instanta
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by MacDani(m): 5:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Person wey buy poison and they wait to collect change never ready to die, so she charge her phone, sub the phone and afterwards comment on the same charged and subbed phone. Someone please should call 911 Nigeria is about to loss it's most impoltant citizen.

Whenever you think of commiting suicide, please and please create a nairaland account and cruise yourself out...... Nairaland cure all manner of depression.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by zedegit: 5:45am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119784308:
Pray Against Spirit Of Suicide, Right Now.

Don't Forget, , Bring This News

God pass you. I know you want it to happen so that you can be meaningful but she won't do it.

Let the angels of heaven come to her rescue, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by zedegit: 5:47am On Jan 07, 2023
MacDani:
Person wey buy poison and they wait to collect change never ready to die, so she charge her phone, sub the phone and afterwards comment on the same charged and subbed phone. Someone please should call 911 Nigeria is about to loss it's most impoltant citizen.

Whenever you think of commiting suicide, please and please create a nairaland account and cruise yourself out...... Nairaland cure all manner of depression.

It has happened many times unless you want to feign ignorance. Some people post it and then do it later.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Cutehector(m): 5:57am On Jan 07, 2023
Why are nairalanders so heartless like this..
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by djseanjohn77: 6:05am On Jan 07, 2023
post=119784282:
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show star, Angel Smith has sparked mixed reactions online over a recent social media Post.

In a Tweet on Thursday, As Sighted By , Angel hinted that she is exhausted over the things happening in her life.

Although Angel did not give full details of the issue she is currently battling with, she added that at some time, she wants to jump off the bridge and end her life.

She wrote: God, I’m so exhausted, I really just want to jump off a bridge.”

The post generated several comments on her page, and while some netizens expressed worry over the post, others made fun of it.

Zeezah1222: ”Please Don’t try it Angel. No matter what you are going through put your faith and trust in God, okay i beg @theangeljbsmith.”

@TNath77: “You’re good, you’re beautiful, you’re loved, you’re enough. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Good morning @theangeljbsmith If you need to talk to someone, please do. I’ll be praying for you.”

@YERONEI: “Nope that cannot be the last solution you would ever think of because you are not the only one in an exhaustion state. There are many in this same state as yours. Just hold your head high and believe in your self and do what you love doing the most. You will see why it is worth living.”

@omosexy2010: “Suicidal is not an option darling. Keep pushing. May God crown all our efforts. Amen, everything is going to be alright.”

@Danieluzomacon1: “don’t try it, don’t even think of it again. Life is too sweet to waste just like that. Play games if it will help, travel if that too will help. There are a zillion options dear.”

@Lynnth_: “Embrace God. Slow down on the fast life. You are just 22.”

@FataiGrace: “Please don’t take this for a joke. Someone close to her should please cheek up on her.”

Source: BLOG

May God deliver her from whatever she is battling with.
These people atimes, if you think of their dirty mouth-running, you will not want to pity them. The other day they were advising one of them, because she has been fortunate amongst the lot - she was cursing and calling her fans hungry, that she has so made it in life. How often they forget quickly that, without the fans, they will be irrelevant in society cos they literally have nothing to offer.
Even the one that started selling products would not have patronage had it not been for the fan that patronise them.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nobodysboo(m): 6:44am On Jan 07, 2023
Depression Depression
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by frankjohn10: 6:51am On Jan 07, 2023
not everything should make front page
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Kobicove(m): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2023
creatorsverse:
Make she jump na who dey hold her.....
Person go just Siddon for house way AC dey blow 24/7 dey update say she wan jump off a bridge... Make she enter sun small her head go correct

grin
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by udomonday: 7:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Stargangz:
Give her better knacking and she'll 4get about suicide
angel look like a novice for your eye?what kind of knacking she never collect?life is way deeper than pussy and dick.
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2023
JustANairlander:
but don dey work for sector wey no concern am, how can an theatre art graduate work as a banker, reason am nah

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by NaijaCover(m): 7:34am On Jan 07, 2023
ojmetrix:

Work to the report bad news

Inukwa ooooo
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by WorkerBoy: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2023
BlueDuck:

If you see her new breast now ehn you go ejaculate instanta
for reals! she dun acquire new breast, wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.