Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide (50739 Views)

BBNaija's Angel Smith Lists Her Achievements At 21 / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Truthshscrazy: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Sholuwa241: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2023
Stargangz:
Give her better knacking and she'll 4get about suicide
yes she need nacking whit hard dick too
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Goldbw122(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2023
God should give her the grace to remove that suicide thought out of her mind.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Goldbw122(m): 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2023
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Too much spotlight will eventually blind some people.

Life is not that difficult if you keep your head down and focus on what counts.
Correct

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Sleektiger: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
Am sure she can choose from one of the bridges in Lagos.. No need informing us. That Lagos sef is too overpopulated

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2023
GoAndVerifyNow:
Her life as a shameless who.re must be killing her.
You are absolutely correct !!!.

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by CaptainAyub: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2023
Stargangz:
Give her better knacking and she'll 4get about suicide
Multiple orgasm
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Qardinalcaptain: 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
Attention seeker she go don dey happy now.
people for no say anything

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Ifakiland(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
post=119784282:
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show star, Angel Smith has sparked mixed reactions online over a recent social media Post.

In a Tweet on Thursday, As Sighted By , Angel hinted that she is exhausted over the things happening in her life.

Although Angel did not give full details of the issue she is currently battling with, she added that at some time, she wants to jump off the bridge and end her life.

She wrote: God, I’m so exhausted, I really just want to jump off a bridge.”

The post generated several comments on her page, and while some netizens expressed worry over the post, others made fun of it.

Zeezah1222: ”Please Don’t try it Angel. No matter what you are going through put your faith and trust in God, okay i beg @theangeljbsmith.”

@TNath77: “You’re good, you’re beautiful, you’re loved, you’re enough. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Good morning @theangeljbsmith If you need to talk to someone, please do. I’ll be praying for you.”

@YERONEI: “Nope that cannot be the last solution you would ever think of because you are not the only one in an exhaustion state. There are many in this same state as yours. Just hold your head high and believe in your self and do what you love doing the most. You will see why it is worth living.”

@omosexy2010: “Suicidal is not an option darling. Keep pushing. May God crown all our efforts. Amen, everything is going to be alright.”

@Danieluzomacon1: “don’t try it, don’t even think of it again. Life is too sweet to waste just like that. Play games if it will help, travel if that too will help. There are a zillion options dear.”

@Lynnth_: “Embrace God. Slow down on the fast life. You are just 22.”

@FataiGrace: “Please don’t take this for a joke. Someone close to her should please cheek up on her.”

Source: BLOG
Clout chaser.....clout hoes

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by BrutusOj(m): 10:41pm On Jan 06, 2023
When kids rush life, this is how they end up. As young as this lady is, she has worries so much that she wants to end her life. At her age, I was so contended with the change I had, I enjoyed life to the fullest with chikini money in my bank account.

All these yahoo parents breeding slay queens and yahoo sons Una well done. Poor parental upbringings causing all these nuisances on social media.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by VawulenceProMax: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2023
This is what happens when you over abuse sex
Verywickedman, what do you have to say about this sweet development? cool

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by adexoramo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2023
If she said she want to jump of the bridge make she jump na.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nursepepeye(f): 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2023
post=119784282:
Former Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, reality show star, Angel Smith has sparked mixed reactions online over a recent social media Post.

In a Tweet on Thursday, As Sighted By , Angel hinted that she is exhausted over the things happening in her life.

Although Angel did not give full details of the issue she is currently battling with, she added that at some time, she wants to jump off the bridge and end her life.

She wrote: God, I’m so exhausted, I really just want to jump off a bridge.”

The post generated several comments on her page, and while some netizens expressed worry over the post, others made fun of it.

Zeezah1222: ”Please Don’t try it Angel. No matter what you are going through put your faith and trust in God, okay i beg @theangeljbsmith.”

@TNath77: “You’re good, you’re beautiful, you’re loved, you’re enough. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Good morning @theangeljbsmith If you need to talk to someone, please do. I’ll be praying for you.”

@YERONEI: “Nope that cannot be the last solution you would ever think of because you are not the only one in an exhaustion state. There are many in this same state as yours. Just hold your head high and believe in your self and do what you love doing the most. You will see why it is worth living.”

@omosexy2010: “Suicidal is not an option darling. Keep pushing. May God crown all our efforts. Amen, everything is going to be alright.”

@Danieluzomacon1: “don’t try it, don’t even think of it again. Life is too sweet to waste just like that. Play games if it will help, travel if that too will help. There are a zillion options dear.”

@Lynnth_: “Embrace God. Slow down on the fast life. You are just 22.”

@FataiGrace: “Please don’t take this for a joke. Someone close to her should please cheek up on her.”

Source: BLOG
good luck to her, her own better she die before may 29, entire Nigeria about to commit deadliest suicide by electing Shetima bokoharam commander. Afghanistan Taliban will be a child's play

5 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Seankhalifa: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2023
Credit alert will solve the issue

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Juanmike(m): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
kelvine:
I know the feeling.
There comes a time it feels like there is no tomorrow.

There is one naked wire near my change over switch, many times the devil whispers to me. Just touch it and it ll be the end.

Today, to God be the glory, I am healed and restored

This is the first time I am opening up on this, thank God no one knows me here.
I do king kelz
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by godlessmind: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2023
post=119784308:
Pray Against Spirit Of Suicide, Right Now.

Don't Forget, , Bring This News

If prayers were to be working Nigeria would have been heaven on earth grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by godlessmind: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2023
Okporiaku:
this is unlike you
U suppose wait till she jump off bridge
U don dey give good news

grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by ukaface(f): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
I’m trying to imagine what her reasons could be

But then, whatever rocks her boat

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Nebooski: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2023
Weti she wait for.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by BlueDuck: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
All these useless höes

Hurry up bítch, hurry!

3 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by godlessmind: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
We know the bridge she is referring to....the bridge that joins the two laps of a man.
My dear, you have been riding for long on this bridge, please jump off grin

We are all mentally ill grin[i][/i] grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by chuksman27: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2023
Now Obidient have built a dedicated forum for themselves and rest of Nigeria....amazing stuff
gomman2: What is the probability that OBI will win

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by godlessmind: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2023
Ijobaorun:
Fame without Christ is always fruitless and frustrating.

Only Jesus Christ can give eternal JOY...
grin Jesus wey no fit save him self
Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2023
This shameless tart should commit suicide ASAP undecided.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by BlueDuck: 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
We know the bridge she is referring to....the bridge that joins the two laps of a man.
My dear, you have been riding for long on this bridge, please jump off grin

That bridge with a variably flexible obelisk sticking out from the middle of it cheesy

O gbon bro, iwo l'ogbon ju *in Asake voice*

3 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by imagrg(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2023
She should learn to endure what she cannot change after all every disappointment is a blessing in disgrace! grin

3 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by asapants: 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Don’t give up dear angel, if na attention you dey find this new year abeg getat. We’ve got a lot facing us rn.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by omoadeleye(m): 11:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
Chai. No waste that your kpekus oo. Bring am make i knack before taking your decision.

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by Dukeofotukpo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2023
What are you waiting for jump off and go so the hoeloshos in the industry be declining in numbers

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith BBNaija Talks About Committing Suicide by ike007(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2023
That took long enough

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Adepeju Olukokun 'Kokun Foundation' Who Feeds Nigerians On The Streets / Fred And Agatha Amata's Son's Graduation In London (Photos) / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.