Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. (1628 Views)

Lagos Ranked As The Most Corrupt State In Nigeria In 2014 / If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? / If Nigeria Breaks-up! Who Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by Blackteeth(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2011
Am justing asking this question to know what the answer will be.
What if Nigeria reaches the peak of her madness in 2014 which leads to an eventual breakup into 3 countries, and this happened to be during the world cup tournament. Fortunately for the super eagles, they went all the way to win the prestigious world cup trophy. Who will claim the much awaited golden trophy among the 3 break away countries of the then defunct Nigeria? Will it be Arewa republic or Oduduwa federation or Biafra? Where will the players touch down for a heros welcome?
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by Yeske2(m): 12:11am On Sep 04, 2011
You woke up from a nightmare or what?
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by Blackteeth(m): 9:06am On Sep 04, 2011
Why? Are you saying the scenario is impossible?
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by saintneo(m): 10:31am On Sep 04, 2011
Who is the future-current captain of the team?
Who is the future-current coach of the team?
Who is the majority contributor of the team?

Guys no mind me, I am just as crazy as the OP.
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by Blackteeth(m): 10:41am On Sep 04, 2011
Lol. I guess its because the question can drive someone crazy.
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by owellee: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2011
Stupid and useless post
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by ReachRich(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2011
9ja is not winning d world cup in d near future.
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by saintneo(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2011
okay . . . to solve this problem, the people of SE and SS being the major contributors, captain and coach will keep the cup. If you doubt me, then you are definitely Yoruba or Hausa . . . lol!
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by Blackteeth(m): 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2011
owellee:

silly and useless post
Oya sorry. I know the one you would call sensible topic is the one that goes like this: "BOKO HARAM ACQUIRES NUCLEAR BOMB"
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by belovedaja(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2012
Winning world cup in 2014 shud be a gud reason for nigeria not to break up.
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by AntiNigerian: 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Dear Op, this is the year 2023. I don't know of you're still alive or around, Nigeria is about to snap, when I mean snap, I mean split in a very short instant as this country is on its way to hell
Re: Nigeria Breaks Up In 2014 During World Cup Tournament. by Paraman: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2023
Blackteeth:
Am justing asking this question to know what the answer will be.
What if Nigeria reaches the peak of her madness in 2014 which leads to an eventual breakup into 3 countries, and this happened to be during the world cup tournament. Fortunately for the super eagles, they went all the way to win the prestigious world cup trophy. Who will claim the much awaited golden trophy among the 3 break away countries of the then defunct Nigeria? Will it be Arewa republic or Oduduwa federation or Biafra? Where will the players touch down for a heros welcome?
Is so funny a lot of people are not talking about breaking up again

(1) (Reply)

Sub-saharan First Of Its Kind Power Project In Ogun State. / Leadership Qualities In The Major Tribes (strength And Weakness) / Soldiers find rifles, bomb-making items in Kaduna politician's house

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.