Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,613 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes (41331 Views)

Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu / CBN Bans Dollar Charges On Domestic Transactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by kaludestiny10(m): 8:01am On Jan 07, 2023
So says Drug Lord spokes man. Brother take it easy.
MyMouth:
Some idiots from the land of the unknown gunmen were happy then that the CBN was doing Tinubu strong thing with the new naira notes, no knowing that if Tinubu needed billions in new notes, na emefile go carry am go give am for him house sef
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Omolomo4eva(m): 8:04am On Jan 07, 2023
At the moment, gtbank fingerprint isn't working. What happens to those of us in this category? Abi ori yin Fe buru
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by blacksam01: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2023
the baanks will simply mot load the ATM instead of disobeying the policy and being fined...

CBN send them more and more new notes....again..banks giv new notes only to big men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by MikeMicheal(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2023
engrfaruq:

They don't want you to get them, they want you to transact cashless. My 20k still dey hang in the air sha since 30th December, from failed POS transaction.
Which kind country be dis sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by jcross19: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2023
MyMouth:
Some idiots from the land of the unknown gunmen were happy then that the CBN was doing Tinubu strong thing with the new naira notes, no knowing that if Tinubu needed billions in new notes, na emefile go carry am go give am for him house sef
you are mad the op and your comment did they relate? Your anus is where your reason is coming out from!!!!.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
Now APC is getting on the nerves of naive and patient Nigerians

You said ATM will dispense 200 bills max yet ask the counters not to pay new bills. How will the people get the worthless 500 and 1000 bills?( worthless because CEFA is stronger>> thanks to APC)

Jonathan warned us to choose between light and darkeness…Freedom and slavery… prosperity and impoverishment……

With our own hands we voted in APC twice fa!

It is obvious we love hardship and want a taste of Venezuela and South Sudan economies

I think end sars wasn’t enough. If you push people to the wall, they have no where else to go to than to react!

NIGERIA NEEDS RE-SETTING
NIGERIA NEEDS TO BE SALVAGED FROM THE HANDS OF THE DEMONS IN APC
so was it apc that made the useless policy or your stupid emefiele who you refused to criticize for some reason In your epistle.

I guess everything Jonathan did was also pdp? Jonathan still.controlling pdp today.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2023
God1000:
This will cause long queues and delay at the ATM machines.
anything to fraustrate Nigeria by the most useless cbn governor Nigeria has ever produced.

One reason buhari is useless is allowing stupid ediots like emefiele to continue to hold important posts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2023
Am I the only person way never touch this new notes??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 07, 2023
I dreamt they extended the extension till end of year 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NdiIgbo2023: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2023
Too late. These jagaban and atikulated criminals has restored and restocked their warehouse of cash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:15am On Jan 07, 2023
bonnyhope:

See how you are glorify thief

You go come back here come the beg for 1k

Suffering and praising your oppressor
or may be you are just dumb enough not to be able to differentiate between stating fact and glorifying something.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by nnewsnjobs: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2023
New note that the bank has move everything to politicians houses.

Tell me where the new note has been, I have never set my eye on it, the percentage of the new note in circulation is too minimal because as the money enters the bank, the banks will share the money to politicians who are their big customers in preparation for election purpose and vote buying.

Until after elections , that is when we will start seeing the new note in circulation.

Nigeria is a very bad country, the citizens are always finding away to break laws and have their ways, that is why nothing work well here and we are always looking for away to travel out to a sane country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by bonnyhope: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
or may be you are just dumb enough not to be able to differentiate between
stating fact and glorifying something.

How is it a fact

Is CBN Governor answerable to Tinubu?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by godofuck231: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Congratulations nigerians, you now have a wife you can never fvck
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Tony4000: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2023
Wetin Tinubu do Emefiele
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2023
bonnyhope:

How is it a fact

Is CBN Governor answerable to Tinubu?
okay.

I'm not responsible for your delusion or lack of comprehension ability.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Didijiji: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
so was it apc that made the useless policy or your stupid emefiele who you refused to criticize for some reason In your epistle.

I guess everything Jonathan did was also pdp? Jonathan still.controlling pdp today.
sensible responses pls

No be APC
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
sensible responses pls
it's for people with senses.
You obviously lack one.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Didijiji: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
Obviously you not get sense

So CBN governor is whose employee?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:27am On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:

Obviously you not get sense

So CBN governor is whose employee?
you obviously lack comprehension skill cos your sense is zero.

Cbn governor is not an apc employee.

You braindead or something?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Crumbian: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
martineverest:
not really... trying to stop the bullion van balabu man from using money(vote buying) to win election

Emefiele, a card carrying member of APC, the most corrupt political party in this country, wants to prevent someone from the same party from winning an election? undecided

Try dey think small now

1 Like

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Bebigiby: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Another evil anti-cash policy from Emefiele that will only make cash scarce and cause pain to Nigerians. When will the national assembly rein in on Emefiele's reckless actions?

See my recent post on why CBN eNaira and cashless policy is evil here https://www.nairaland.com/7513315/why-cbn-enaira-cashless-policy
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Donedeal1(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Another useless ban.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Didijiji: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
You obviously lack one.
Answer these questions let me see if you have sense or the issue is generational

Can Buhari fire Emefiele?
Which is Buhari’s party
Can policies (good or bad) by CBN reflect the performance of a party?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by engrfaruq(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
MikeMicheal:
Which kind country be dis sef

Na useless Coumtry wey wan chill with the big Countries wey get stable internet amd stable system.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by nsivic2001: 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
Why are these CBN guys so confused?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Didijiji: 8:31am On Jan 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
you obviously lack comprehension skill cos your sense is zero.

Cbn governor is not an apc employee.

You braindead or something?
na u be grand mumu o! So na world bank for appoint and remove CBN governor?

Or can a past PDP party or president GEJ appoint him?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by FANTASER: 8:33am On Jan 07, 2023
Who made the law that the new currency should only be given through counter withdrawal in the first place? lipsrsealed
Many people aren't even aware of the new currency and alot haven't even seen it.. But there is a deadline to using the old note undecided
The people making policies in Nigeria are almost good for nothing but cares alot about their pockets and what they take home. angry
Those still in Nigeria I pray for you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2023
Didijiji:
na u be grand mumu o! So na world bank for appoint and remove CBN governor
stupid boy probably thought apc is responsible for his miserable existence. grin

Lmao. He thought Apc employed cbn governor.

This is the type stupidity that makes me encourage young children like you to stay in school instead of coming to internet to learn about bobdrisky.
We can't be having stupid people like you litering nairaland with half baked stupidity.
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Minjim: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2023
jaxxy:

Thst was initially with the new cap on withdrawals which was put on hold.

When have u ever seen an Atm dispense N200 notes in serveral years?

So it won't take effect from next month again?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by Didijiji: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
stupid boy probably thought apc is responsible for his miserable existence. grin

Lmao. He thought Apc employed cbn governor.

This is the type stupidity that makes me encourage young children like you to stay in school instead of coming to internet to learn about bobdrisky.
We can't be having stupid people like you litering nairaland with half baked stupidity.
answers the questions I asked?
Re: CBN Bans Over-The-Counter Withdrawal Of New Notes by babaijebue(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2023
Emefiele, your days are numbered.
Jagaban is coming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" / Femi Otedola With Dangote And His Daughter, Halima (Photo) / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.